a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-08-26 14:52:55

littlemissmesssy
Banned

Re: Overreacting dumbasses

PeaGirl wrote:

Wow... this escalated quickly.
First of all griefers are those who attempt to kill. Since there is murder countdown, which makes killer sluggy. At that time you can already understand that someone is griefer. Also easier to track the murdered and the ones who are helping the murderer. Also you should also listen to murder's reason. (Is is because baby/person is bad and needed to be killed, were they sponging, or griefing themselves.) Always ask before shoot/stab.
Those who are not griefers but otherwise do not have interest in communication/job/overall constribution should be killed.
Perhaps next time:
Tell people what you do. What is your job etc. Communication is so underrated in this game, that it is better to use at most. Getting angry over game is bad, and it will result in insulting and plenty of hatred, misunderstanding and more murder. I myself always try to ask what happened before making anything harsh.

I was farming she tried to kill me she did ask if i was a griffer i said no then she killed me and shes like hahaha i killed a griffer lol how am i a griffer if i didn't kill anyone

If u see someone calling u ugly randomly its me smile and i name all my boys after my ex's hmm

#27 2018-08-26 19:53:24

Luniatji

Well, the game isn't about "Everyone can makes bows and knifes and yay!" That you cán kill all sheep/axe all trees/kill all people/make fifty hoes and no other tools don't mean that you have to. So no, you don't have to make that knife. If you "are farming" like you say, why the heck do you want a knife?? To stab the berries?? You don't have a job what needed a weapon, you were farming! That means that making that knife is suspicious so yes, you can be killed.

And you were killed.What a surprise! What a wonder! And now you are complaining because you were killed by 'a kid' and you are soooo adulty! Yay for you! You were acting like a child, doing everything for you and not for the community, you don't want to explain why because "You have the right to make that knife!!". And so people have "The right" to kill you. Bummer. I would suggest you learn from it and don't whine like a little kid who didn't get a cookie in the grocery store.

Hmm.. I'm curious if this is an alt of xx09x or how that man was named; they both seems like trolls

#28 2018-08-26 20:41:43

littlemissmesssy
Banned

Luniatji wrote:

Well, the game isn't about "Everyone can makes bows and knifes and yay!" That you cán kill all sheep/axe all trees/kill all people/make fifty hoes and no other tools don't mean that you have to. So no, you don't have to make that knife. If you "are farming" like you say, why the heck do you want a knife?? To stab the berries?? You don't have a job what needed a weapon, you were farming! That means that making that knife is suspicious so yes, you can be killed.

And you were killed.What a surprise! What a wonder! And now you are complaining because you were killed by 'a kid' and you are soooo adulty! Yay for you! You were acting like a child, doing everything for you and not for the community, you don't want to explain why because "You have the right to make that knife!!". And so people have "The right" to kill you. Bummer. I would suggest you learn from it and don't whine like a little kid who didn't get a cookie in the grocery store.

Hmm.. I'm curious if this is an alt of xx09x or how that man was named; they both seems like trolls

She asked me if i was a griffer i said wtf no i dont need to.keep explanning that im not a griffer a griffer is someone who kills people and i didnt kill anyone so how am i a griffer u dumbass lol stop tryna act smart ur probably a dumb kid tryna defend a dumb kid

If u see someone calling u ugly randomly its me smile and i name all my boys after my ex's hmm

#29 2018-08-26 20:44:46

littlemissmesssy
Banned

Luniatji wrote:

I made a knife for a protection dumbass lol

#30 2018-08-26 21:06:10

littlemissmesssy
Banned

Luniatji wrote:

Anyway summer vacation is almost over u will go back to school enjoy 3th or 4th grade cuz there is noway ur older then that u and that other dumbass

Well anyway summer vacation is almost over u will go back to school enjoy 3th or 4th grade cuz there is noway ur older then that u and that other dumbass

#31 2018-08-26 21:27:55

Joriom
Website

littlemissmesssy wrote:

Well anyway summer vacation is almost over u will go back to school enjoy 3th or 4th grade cuz there is noway ur older then that u and that other dumbass

I just don't get why would you insult younger players and assume all griefers (or at least majority of them) must be young. Look at me. 29 yo. One of the most hardcore pro griefers few months ago. Looking at people around me I know from discord who admit to griefing... a lot of them are 20-25 yos. Some of them don't work in standard hours, some of them are from different timezones, some of them (like me) work in house or don't need to work that much at all...

Its not only younger players who gief. It's also not always really "griefing" as there are a lot of players who are not so experienced and do really stupid, but unintentional mistakes. Shit happens. Deal with it. And please... don't start yet another thread on forum each time you meet person like that in-game, k?

#32 2018-08-26 21:31:13

littlemissmesssy
Banned

Joriom wrote:
littlemissmesssy wrote:

I just don't get why would you insult younger players and assume all griefers (or at least majority of them) must be young. Look at me. 29 yo. One of the most hardcore pro griefers few months ago. Looking at people around me I know from discord who admit to griefing... a lot of them are 20-25 yos. Some of them don't work in standard hours, some of them are from different timezones, some of them (like me) work in house or don't need to work that much at all...

Its not only younger players who gief. It's also not always really "griefing" as there are a lot of players who are not so experienced and do really stupid, but unintentional mistakes. Shit happens. Deal with it. And please... don't start yet another thread on forum each time you meet person like that in-game, k?

Its immature to grief it really is and don't tell me what to do i will start another thread if i want to don't like it don't read it lol not forcing you to lol

#33 2018-08-26 21:34:13

Luniatji

How much topics must she open to be banned as spammer, Joriom? Im looking forward too that lol

#34 2018-08-26 21:35:41

West

Joriom

Just maybe he can tell you what to do lol

Mostly playing as Eve West - hope to meet you one day!
Longest lineages: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=113651 "Killed by Marked Grave with Chisel"
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=849569

#35 2018-08-26 21:36:25

littlemissmesssy
Banned

Luniatji wrote:

How much topics must she open to be banned as spammer, Joriom? Im looking forward too that lol

Again crying and wanting to ban me cuz i don't like u lol man idk why kids use internet

#36 2018-08-26 21:37:38

West

Can you at least fix your writing style? I mean you go to uni, you should have learned that stuff.

Mostly playing as Eve West - hope to meet you one day!
Longest lineages: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=113651 "Killed by Marked Grave with Chisel"
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=849569

#37 2018-08-26 21:38:42

littlemissmesssy
Banned

West wrote:

Can you at least fix your writing style? I mean you go to uni, you should have learned that stuff.

Its internet writing i dont feel the need of writing for a bunch of kids in a smart way

#38 2018-08-26 22:08:15

Alleria

West wrote:

It's 2018... Universities don't discriminate against brainlets these days.

Well done to Neo, I think most of us here are pretty envious that you got to kill her.

"Words build bridges into unexplored regions"

#39 2018-08-26 22:20:45

Joriom
Website

littlemissmesssy wrote:
Joriom wrote:

And please... don't start yet another thread on forum each time you meet person like that in-game, k?

Its immature to grief it really is and don't tell me what to do i will start another thread if i want to don't like it don't read it lol not forcing you to lol

Griefing is PART of the game as already confimred by Jason (the game dev) himself and its up to PLAYERS to find creative ways to prevent it, just how we do in real life. Some forms of griefing are immature, others are creative and fun to do. Deal with it.

And also... please consider that as a formal warning about new threads. Exactly because of that:

West wrote:

Joriom

#40 2018-08-26 22:25:23

littlemissmesssy
Banned

Joriom wrote:
littlemissmesssy wrote:
Joriom wrote:

And please... don't start yet another thread on forum each time you meet person like that in-game, k?

Griefing is PART of the game as already confimred by Jason (the game dev) himself and its up to PLAYERS to find creative ways to prevent it, just how we do in real life. Some forms of griefing are immature, others are creative and fun to do. Deal with it.

And also... please consider that as a formal warning about new threads. Exactly because of that:

West wrote:

Joriom

What she was what immature shooting me with a bow and saying hahaha trigger doesnt sound so creative it sounds retarted no offence to retards cuz being compared to her is an insult for retards

#41 2018-08-26 23:04:58

Luniatji

If that goes to university with that kind of writingg.. Is that even possible? I mean, even in america? I feel very sorry for you all lol.

The other way is that it's just a bot whining for attention and if that's the case, I have still hope for the USA.. Some.. hope.

#42 2018-08-26 23:11:25

littlemissmesssy
Banned

Luniatji wrote:

If that goes to university with that kind of writingg.. Is that even possible? I mean, even in america? I feel very sorry for you all lol.

The other way is that it's just a bot whining for attention and if that's the case, I have still hope for the USA.. Some.. hope.

Lol I bet ur ass is so jealous right now from the amount of shit that comes out ur mouth you've been talking shit all day I can't here anything except for farts and shit

#43 2018-08-26 23:20:09

boggers

MultiLife wrote:
boggers wrote:

Definitely agree that the paranoia around weapons is a bit insane, i was killed for making an arrow in my first ever game. Or there's the guy with a ohol YouTube channel, killed a smith just for asking for a goose, and the comment section on that video is mostly people saying he did the right thing.

Wasn't that the case where the man lied he needed oil for a hoe or something, and tried to get his mother (the YouTuber) to get the oil for him? I think the YouTuber was very much in the right in that case. The man had lied about the oil and hoe thing, he was going for a knife as his backpack hid the stuff needed for a knife (only lacking the oil). The village was better off without the man, I'd never had trusted him after the lies.

He didn't lie as I recall it. He said he needed it "for steel." He could well have been making a knife, or a bow saw or shears. My guess is it was for a knife and he didn't want to say so because of the paranoia around knives.

In any case, the youtuber guy totally saved that town from making mutton, buckets, carts and wool.

#44 2018-08-27 05:01:31

MultiLife

boggers wrote:
MultiLife wrote:
boggers wrote:

Definitely agree that the paranoia around weapons is a bit insane, i was killed for making an arrow in my first ever game. Or there's the guy with a ohol YouTube channel, killed a smith just for asking for a goose, and the comment section on that video is mostly people saying he did the right thing.

Wasn't that the case where the man lied he needed oil for a hoe or something, and tried to get his mother (the YouTuber) to get the oil for him? I think the YouTuber was very much in the right in that case. The man had lied about the oil and hoe thing, he was going for a knife as his backpack hid the stuff needed for a knife (only lacking the oil). The village was better off without the man, I'd never had trusted him after the lies.

He didn't lie as I recall it. He said he needed it "for steel." He could well have been making a knife, or a bow saw or shears. My guess is it was for a knife and he didn't want to say so because of the paranoia around knives.

In any case, the youtuber guy totally saved that town from making mutton, buckets, carts and wool.

Iirc the town had a knife or two already.

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#45 2018-08-27 22:18:09

Booklat1

littlemissmesssy wrote:

I made a knife for a protection dumbass lol

how did thaat work out?

#46 2018-08-27 22:38:50

pein

i like when someone calls me noob and then bleeds out

you are the one who is dead

if you can carry a weapon, do so
its not so hard to dodge or retaliate, i do it all the time
90% of my lives i got full gear and weapon or knowledge of the location of it
just by killing griefers you end up 0.5 per life average
sometimes people bitching about why i make knife or why i have one, so i totally expect to be stabbed for it,  but my skill level should be pretty obvious and i dont mind a challenge so i dont really care

maybe the average player wont live that long or wont see the problems, or wont care about them and wont live that long but under 60 min you encounter people who dont deserve to live

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer