One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-26 09:20:54

littlemissmesssy
Banned

Overreacting dumbasses

This post is for dumbasses who kill people just cuz they have aknife or a bow and arrow

I was in the prager family yesterday i was skip prager so there was no knife in the village thought i had to make one to kill sheeps or cut bread then a dumbass called gorge prager comes and starts screaming griffer i told her what no then she goes on about how i wanna kill people so i ignored cuz she seemed like a stupid kid tbh so i just finished making the knife and went to farming then out of nowhere she shoots me with a bow and screams i killed the griffer not knowing that she's actually the griffer she was so proud of herself and another family i went to i was tryna make shears then a girl sees me with a blade she shoots me and goes like no knifes

People u do know that everyone is allowed to have a knife ur ruining the point of the game like hey no one is allowed to have a knife ok then u cant have sheeps or bread its like u ruined the whole concept of the game there is no rule that says ur not allowed to have a knife or bow and arrow if someone starts greiffing kill them but u cant kill someone just cuz they have a knife god the logic in some people theyre so stupid !!!

If u see someone calling u ugly randomly its me smile and i name all my boys after my ex's hmm

#2 2018-08-26 09:58:00

MultiLife

Re: Overreacting dumbasses

They may be newbies who have never crafted shears or been a shepherd and go crazy when they see someone smith blade blanks etc., OR they may be actual griefers who are trying to get drama going by accusing others and playing stupid, OR they may have been someone who knew there was no need for more knives if they did have some there which you didn't see. I want to think it is the first option though. A griefer would smith their blades and make arrows and bows outside of towns, and if someone is vocal over making their knife for sheep and bread (or blades for shears), people should chill and watch over with a bow before doing anything hastily. A town does need a knife (and right now arrows are much more deadly anyways...). It shouldn't take long to look over the guy if you are worried about them doing bad stuff.
Although now I'll probably just make a new smithing area at the corner of towns if I ever have to do blades/shears/bow saws etc. May look suspicious but I'm fine if I get killed for that.

Anyways, I was in Prager family too, yesterday, probably after your life as we had at least two knives and one shears. I was Gorge Prager IV (my mom named two of her kids Gorge so it was a thing there at that time). I was born during a murder and only saw that a crown wearing woman had killed a girl who didn't give steel out of her backpack. The crowned woman, Amy, had the shears and a knife and seemed to rule with an iron fist or something, I just worked my lil' buttcheeks off in the berry farm as most adults idled away near the bonfire and munched away at the berries (Adults! Eating handfuls of berries and standing around! Ahhh!). At one point, Amy made me her heir and I inherited a knife and the shears (didn't notice I had them at first in the apron). Then Amy got stabbed by a bakery lady and told me to kill her. I trusted Amy blindly and stabbed the woman as everyone was quiet. Then the baker lady told me Amy wanted herself stabbed. Sigh, if you are here, Amy and the baking lady, I'm open to listening to your side of that. If the baking lady was innocent, I'm sorry for the stab, I thought I could trust Amy.

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#3 2018-08-26 10:25:40

littlemissmesssy
Banned

MultiLife wrote:

They may be newbies who have never crafted shears or been a shepherd and go crazy when they see someone smith blade blanks etc., OR they may be actual griefers who are trying to get drama going by accusing others and playing stupid, OR they may have been someone who knew there was no need for more knives if they did have some there which you didn't see. I want to think it is the first option though. A griefer would smith their blades and make arrows and bows outside of towns, and if someone is vocal over making their knife for sheep and bread (or blades for shears), people should chill and watch over with a bow before doing anything hastily. A town does need a knife (and right now arrows are much more deadly anyways...). It shouldn't take long to look over the guy if you are worried about them doing bad stuff.
Although now I'll probably just make a new smithing area at the corner of towns if I ever have to do blades/shears/bow saws etc. May look suspicious but I'm fine if I get killed for that.

Anyways, I was in Prager family too, yesterday, probably after your life as we had at least two knives and one shears. I was Gorge Prager IV (my mom named two of her kids Gorge so it was a thing there at that time). I was born during a murder and only saw that a crown wearing woman had killed a girl who didn't give steel out of her backpack. The crowned woman, Amy, had the shears and a knife and seemed to rule with an iron fist or something, I just worked my lil' buttcheeks off in the berry farm as most adults idled away near the bonfire and munched away at the berries (Adults! Eating handfuls of berries and standing around! Ahhh!). At one point, Amy made me her heir and I inherited a knife and the shears (didn't notice I had them at first in the apron). Then Amy got stabbed by a bakery lady and told me to kill her. I trusted Amy blindly and stabbed the woman as everyone was quiet. Then the baker lady told me Amy wanted herself stabbed. Sigh, if you are here, Amy and the baking lady, I'm open to listening to your side of that. If the baking lady was innocent, I'm sorry for the stab, I thought I could trust Amy.

Idk if shes a newbie she just seemed stupid i was farming then she just shot me and said hahaha i killed a griffer i just got a stupid kid vibe

If u see someone calling u ugly randomly its me smile and i name all my boys after my ex's hmm

#4 2018-08-26 10:55:37

Neo

Lol.

I was the one that shot you, I still think I was right to do so. You had been acting suspicious prior and I'd discussed it with the townspeople who said for me to keep an eye out. I saw you hoarding the file in your pack as a toddler and even one of my daughters said you are probably grief. You even hoarded a steel ingot, You said I was wasting all the iron on tools rather then what you wanted.

If I'm honest I would have killed you sooner but another dude had the knife. I tried to ask you just said "because I want to" and called me stupid and such.
You had no need to make another knife other then because you felt like it. You ignored me and ran off when I tried to tell you we already had one. You acted like a griefer so I shot you.
I doubt you would've contributed much if you lived anyway.

So apparently I'm the stupid child for killing off a problematic person in our town. I'm still glad I killed you but I'm sad you didn't learn your lesson afterwards.
Don't be rude and don't hoard the file in your backpack.

Anyways that life was pretty nice. I lived long enough to see the birth of my great grandchild whom was named after me.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=946974

Last edited by Neo (2018-08-26 11:19:54)

#5 2018-08-26 10:58:14

boggers

I was out hunting wolves when my little sister wandered by, lost, asked the way back to town, so I said "follow" and ran towards town, only to be shot by my other sister... I still had bow and arrow equipped, and she was out hunting griefers. My little sister promptly stabbed my big sister for shooting me, before we all realised who each other were.

Definitely agree that the paranoia around weapons is a bit insane, i was killed for making an arrow in my first ever game. Or there's the guy with a ohol YouTube channel, killed a smith just for asking for a goose, and the comment section on that video is mostly people saying he did the right thing.

#6 2018-08-26 11:08:22

littlemissmesssy
Banned

boggers wrote:

I was out hunting wolves when my little sister wandered by, lost, asked the way back to town, so I said "follow" and ran towards town, only to be shot by my other sister... I still had bow and arrow equipped, and she was out hunting griefers. My little sister promptly stabbed my big sister for shooting me, before we all realised who each other were.

Definitely agree that the paranoia around weapons is a bit insane, i was killed for making an arrow in my first ever game. Or there's the guy with a ohol YouTube channel, killed a smith just for asking for a goose, and the comment section on that video is mostly people saying he did the right thing.

Theyre kinda forgetting that the whole point of the game is that u can make a knife and bow and arrow now they actually lock these stuff like wtf lol that wasnt supposed to be the point of the game like hey no one is allowed to hunt

#7 2018-08-26 11:16:03

MultiLife

boggers wrote:

Wasn't that the case where the man lied he needed oil for a hoe or something, and tried to get his mother (the YouTuber) to get the oil for him? I think the YouTuber was very much in the right in that case. The man had lied about the oil and hoe thing, he was going for a knife as his backpack hid the stuff needed for a knife (only lacking the oil). The village was better off without the man, I'd never had trusted him after the lies.

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#8 2018-08-26 12:34:09

MultiLife

Neo wrote:

I was the one that shot you, I still think I was right to do so. You had been acting suspicious prior and I'd discussed it with the townspeople who said for me to keep an eye out. I saw you hoarding the file in your pack as a toddler and even one of my daughters said you are probably grief. You even hoarded a steel ingot, You said I was wasting all the iron on tools rather then what you wanted.

If I'm honest I would have killed you sooner but another dude had the knife. I tried to ask you just said "because I want to" and called me stupid and such.
You had no need to make another knife other then because you felt like it. You ignored me and ran off when I tried to tell you we already had one. You acted like a griefer so I shot you.

So apparently I'm the stupid child for killing off a problematic person in our town. I'm still glad I killed you but I'm sad you didn't learn your lesson afterwards.

A-ha, suspected there may be something else to this story. Yes, sometimes killings happen due to absolute miscommunication BUT in this case OP should've done a better job at explaining herself instead of resorting to immature barks towards others, so it is her fault she got herself killed.

So that's where I got the name Gorge, it passed down all the way to me.

MultiLife wrote:

OR they may have been someone who knew there was no need for more knives if they did have some there which you didn't see.

So it was the option three all along. Doesn't surprise me, at all. big_smile

Last edited by MultiLife (2018-08-26 12:35:59)

#9 2018-08-26 12:42:15

littlemissmesssy
Banned

Neo wrote:

Lol.

Anyways that life was pretty nice. I lived long enough to see the birth of my great grandchild whom was named after me.

Lol i dont.need to.explain to u why i have a knife i wasn't killing anyone i was just farming ur not the leader of the town if i did kill someone then u can kill me but i wasnt hurting anyone i dont need to answer u ur still stupid lol

#10 2018-08-26 12:46:51

Neo

littlemissmesssy wrote:
Neo wrote:

Lol.

Lol i dont.need to.explain to u why i have a knife i wasn't killing anyone i was just farming ur not the leader of the town if i did kill someone then u can kill me but i wasnt hurting anyone i dont need to answer u ur still stupid lol

Have fun getting killed then.

#11 2018-08-26 12:48:20

littlemissmesssy
Banned

Neo wrote:
littlemissmesssy wrote:
Neo wrote:

Lol.

Have fun getting killed then.

Ya ok u spoiled little dumbass omg she didnt answer me.let go cry thats how u sound like u little kid

#12 2018-08-26 12:52:15

littlemissmesssy
Banned

I rly think this game should be 18 and up im 25 and i dont act like a stupid dumb girl like this person up there

#13 2018-08-26 12:53:29

Neo

MultiLife wrote:
Neo wrote:

A-ha, suspected there may be something else to this story. Yes, sometimes killings happen due to absolute miscommunication BUT in this case OP should've done a better job at explaining herself instead of resorting to immature barks towards others, so it is her fault she got herself killed.

MultiLife wrote:

OR they may have been someone who knew there was no need for more knives if they did have some there which you didn't see.

I'm glad that my name got passed down to a bunch of my descendants.

#14 2018-08-26 12:58:18

littlemissmesssy
Banned

Neo wrote:
MultiLife wrote:
Neo wrote:

MultiLife wrote:

I'm glad that my name got passed down to a bunch of my descendants.

ANY ONE IS ALLOWED TO MAKE A KNIFE THATS NOT HOW THE GAME WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ITS JUST THAT DUMB KIDS PLAY THIS GAME SO THEY FREAK OUT

#15 2018-08-26 13:01:37

Neo

littlemissmesssy wrote:

I rly think this game should be 18 and up im 25 and i dont act like a stupid dumb girl like this person up there

I don't really buy that your 25. For one your grammar isn't that great and ao far you don't seem that mature.

The only child here is you, stop bitching about being killed. It happened days ago, get over it.

If you don't want to be killed then I suggest changing your attitude. You gotta accept that towns have certain rules in place to combat griefing. You don't don't just just spawn in and make yourself a knife.

Last edited by Neo (2018-08-26 13:04:20)

#16 2018-08-26 13:04:45

littlemissmesssy
Banned

Neo wrote:
littlemissmesssy wrote:

I don't really buy that your 25. For one your grammar isn't that great and ao far you don't seem that mature.

The only child here is you, stop bitching about being killed. It happened days ago, get over it.

If you don't want to be killed then I suggest changing your attitude. You gotta accept that towns have certain rules in place to combat griefing. You don't don't just just spawn in and make yourself a knife.

Im 25 and that happened yesterday and sec there was a guy who had a knife and i told u and u started ignoring me cuz u didnt rly know how to reply cuz ur stupid lol

#17 2018-08-26 13:12:07

Neo

littlemissmesssy wrote:
Neo wrote:
littlemissmesssy wrote:

Im 25 and that happened yesterday and sec there was a guy who had a knife and i told u and u started ignoring me cuz u didnt rly know how to reply cuz ur stupid lol

Actually that was one of my main reasons for killing you. A dude already had a knife and here you where making another one for no good reason.
Yeah, I did ignore you while you were complaining. You were already wounded when you started bitching, You were already dying anyway.

Anyway, Your clearly retarded so I see no point in arguing with you. If you don't change your ways you're just going to keep getting murdered.

#18 2018-08-26 13:13:45

littlemissmesssy
Banned

Neo wrote:
littlemissmesssy wrote:
Neo wrote:

Actually that was one of my main reasons for killing you. A dude already had a knife and here you where making another one for no good reason.
Yeah, I did ignore you while you were complaining. You were already wounded when you started bitching, You were already dying anyway.

Anyway, Your clearly retarded so I see no point in arguing with you. If you don't change your ways you're just going to keep getting murdered.

Probably by u cuz ur iust a dumb kid smile that thinks he or she is cool for killing lol

#19 2018-08-26 13:26:46

Catfive

TBH your behaviour was suspect. Your salt on here makes me think even moreso that the kill was definitely a smart move. I killed one earlier who was shouting that he was the guy we'd just had trying to grief and had returned. I was killed by another soon after but I was just happy he'd been removed again smile

Your attitude in game will determine how you are treated there. Some people don't tolerate anyone acting weird (like why take the file, leave at the smithy, otherwise legitimate questions will pop up) and will solve a problem before it gets a chance to exist.

#20 2018-08-26 13:39:12

littlemissmesssy
Banned

Catfive wrote:

TBH your behaviour was suspect. Your salt on here makes me think even moreso that the kill was definitely a smart move. I killed one earlier who was shouting that he was the guy we'd just had trying to grief and had returned. I was killed by another soon after but I was just happy he'd been removed again smile

Your attitude in game will determine how you are treated there. Some people don't tolerate anyone acting weird (like why take the file, leave at the smithy, otherwise legitimate questions will pop up) and will solve a problem before it gets a chance to exist.

The steel file was in my bag i took this bag from someone who died then she was like why is it in ur bag i said sry and put it back in the ground and she knows that lol and this isn't kindergarden i don't have to be like miss can i please make a knife if u can't handle people answering you dont play an online guy cuz some people don't wanna talk to u if ur being stupid

#21 2018-08-26 13:47:30

Ben_efitThe7th

Ok, listen here you banana brained half wit, stop being an immature ass and admit to be an overreacting loser that you complained about in the first place.

A person comparable to an awkward joke.

Curious's eve, Stew defender

#22 2018-08-26 13:48:39

littlemissmesssy
Banned

Another thing she came to me and asked if i was a griffer i replied with wtf no im not gonna be tryna prove im not if shes to stupid to understand what no means its not my fault im not here to babysit

#23 2018-08-26 13:50:37

littlemissmesssy
Banned

Ben_efitThe7th wrote:

Ok, listen here you banana brained half wit, stop being an immature ass and admit to be an overreacting loser that you complained about in the first place.

Ya as i said down there im not here to babysit big_smile im complaining cuz shes an idiot and shes tryna act smart but shes not

#24 2018-08-26 13:51:45

littlemissmesssy
Banned

Ben_efitThe7th wrote:

She asked are u griffer i said wtf no she was the one over reacting cuz shes clearly to dumb to understand what no means so she has to kill

#25 2018-08-26 14:45:33

PeaGirl

Wow... this escalated quickly.
First of all griefers are those who attempt to kill. Since there is murder countdown, which makes killer sluggy. At that time you can already understand that someone is griefer. Also easier to track the murdered and the ones who are helping the murderer. Also you should also listen to murder's reason. (Is is because baby/person is bad and needed to be killed, were they sponging, or griefing themselves.) Always ask before shoot/stab.
Those who are not griefers but otherwise do not have interest in communication/job/overall constribution should be killed.
Perhaps next time:
Tell people what you do. What is your job etc. Communication is so underrated in this game, that it is better to use at most. Getting angry over game is bad, and it will result in insulting and plenty of hatred, misunderstanding and more murder. I myself always try to ask what happened before making anything harsh.

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

Board footer