One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-11-19 13:56:26

MistressZues

Re: This new update makes me miss the Rift.....please don't shoot me XD

fug wrote:
jcwilk wrote:

I mean, we talk a lot of shit about the combat system but damn... Someone's able to get shit done apparently. I need to up my knife game

They didn't even kill all the gingers. I ended up leaving after they murdered my mother but wolved myself + baby as the server needed blacks a lot more than us useless gingers. The people who got stabbed were complete idiots for not just walking away as the attackers slow walked up to them/the gingers stood around like idiots.

Hey smile I was wondering what happen to you  smile. told my nephew we need not hunt you down. 

DestinyCall wrote:

Yep, I just got born to a griefer that was surrounded by murdered Rose family. 

She asked her three babies if they wanted to join her in griefing.  When we didn't reply, she let us starve.  Then I was immediately reborn to her and watched as she killed a random old man who showed up from out of town.   

Isn't it nice that we can't curse until we are older?

That definitly wasnt me. No point in killing men, I killed only the three females left, well actually two the last one died running from us. The only ginger in town with a knife wanted to kill a troll of her own family so I just bought my time once she stabbed the troll I had my nephew stabbed her I got her knife for myself an stabbed the noob female at the berry farm that had no clue what I was doing . I could tell her uncles or whatever were yelling for her to run but she just stood there as I stabbed. Oh yea I should mention I casually moved the only pads in town into the jungle unaccesable to the gingers and told my brown family of my ethical spree of eve window pursuit before hand. I finished this ordeal uncursed and unscathed.

Check this out upvote if you agree!!! https://www.reddit.com/r/OneLifeSuggest … heck_this/

#27 2019-11-19 16:27:52

DestinyCall

I bet your genetic score went up too.   How lovely.

#28 2019-11-19 16:46:49

Greenwood

Perhaps creating more combat mechanisms would make war easier rather than harder to deal with. We already have warswords so battles are inevitable anyway, at least with a few additions like armour societies can choose to prepare themselves better than others. What if steel and shields could be used to create the chance of a strike glancing off of you, up to a 50% chance in full plate + shield. Any more and it'd become a bit overpowered. Some sort of duelling mechanic between two people both targetting each other while wielding warswords would also be cool.

#29 2019-11-19 16:54:01

DestinyCall

I want to be a farmer and a mother, not a duelist or a warrior.    It depresses me to see this game revolve around finding better ways to kill off the inferior races.   This definitely reminds me of life in the Rift, in a bad way.    I miss the freedom to eat bananas and club seals.

#30 2019-11-20 00:17:30

pein

the only thing that was better was navigation
but since you nerfed grave coords and ohol map seeds then we can't do hat really

the world is still a tiny bit easier with the linear spawns

roads and graves weren't even enough inside the rift, now with open-world, we would need way more

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer