One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-30 23:27:27

Cookie

Will the penguin ever have a purpose?

If only you could skin this little bastard and get a nice tuxedo...

#2 2019-05-30 23:44:32

denriguez

Re: Will the penguin ever have a purpose?

No. As the good Lord intended.

#3 2019-05-30 23:51:16

RodneyC86

I swear, these bird are evil and are up to something. They periodically show up from their ice holes to spy on us.  Think about it, they can go under a hole and not popout again for years!! No animal can hold their breath that long, so...

They actually live in massive highly advanced underwater cities and are plotting to wipe out all of humankind.

So yes, we need a way to interact with these ****ers

In real life, Antarctica is massive I will bet they have a secret base somewhere within the entire god forsaken continent. They are the true scourge waiting to kill us all.

*Bad absurd post*

#4 2019-05-30 23:53:52

Grim_Arbiter

I spent half a life trying to trap one that was in our village that I named kevin. This was before fences though, and someone built a trash pit and started throwing away the bone needles I was using to trap him.

If I ever see a penguin super close to home again ill trap him for real this time.

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

#5 2019-05-31 01:04:30

Cookie

I also find them to be super shady, especially how their little head is tilted upwards... like they stare you right in the eye.

#6 2019-05-31 02:32:23

pein

QrCwEcs.png

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#7 2019-05-31 02:37:16

futurebird

it goes "mneaaah" what more do you want?????

---
omnem cibum costis
tantum baca, non facies opus

#8 2019-05-31 05:11:21

Guppy

RodneyC86 wrote:

I swear, these bird are evil and are up to something. They periodically show up from their ice holes to spy on us.  Think about it, they can go under a hole and not popout again for years!! No animal can hold their breath that long, so...

They actually live in massive highly advanced underwater cities and are plotting to wipe out all of humankind.

In real life, Antarctica is massive I will bet they have a secret base somewhere within the entire god forsaken continent. They are the true scourge waiting to kill us all.

*Bad absurd post*

Plotting to? Civilization is already gone, why do you think were rebuilding it in the first place? Its those darn penguins

Last edited by Guppy (2019-05-31 05:11:34)

#9 2019-05-31 05:12:35

RodneyC86

Guppy wrote:
RodneyC86 wrote:

*Bad absurd post*

Plotting to? Civilization is already gone, why do you think were rebuilding it in the first place? Its those darn penguins

Penguins, the real griefers of OHOL

Board footer