One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-27 13:17:42

Toxic
Banned

I just had my best life.... (Share your stories)

I was born into the foreman village, it was prospering but my mother ignored me (she was busy forging) so I was fed by a lady named Spencer. When I was about 10 there was an attack 2 or 3 people came from the neighbouring pie village. They started wiping out everyone it was a massacre... when I link the lineage you see they killed nearly everyone. My mom Nadie and a few other brave people ended them.

But I wanted revenge me my mom and my cousins Lilie. So we went swords drawn and killed them all one by one every kid and adult it was sad but we had to do it. They all died and we only had 3 girls left. So the whole town moved to the pie town and we started growing there. It was sad I made some notes my name was Tobi. At the end I found out my uncle warrior loved this girl ami he was killed in war so ami suicided. I still feel sad after that life my mom Nadie said she will remember it for a long time. At the end I died next to my brother killian.

I checked the family tree and it was sad so much great people, Lilie’s last words were my name “Tobi” she died looking for me. I love you mom, Lillie, killian and all of you that died for us. Also killian last words were “the hero died” referring to me.

No trying to get emotional but this life was like a jewel truly showcasing how this game can attach you. The war stuff is good Jason just balance it out but thanks for this fucking sick ass game.

Me:
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4608743

Lillie:
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/server.php

Share your stories that made your heart drop.....

Last edited by Toxic (2019-05-27 13:20:12)

#2 2019-05-27 14:31:46

Amon

Re: I just had my best life.... (Share your stories)

Looks like there are murdered in family.

Nice story, I wishm ore would share hteir tales.

My favourite all time lives are Unity Dawn, who was married to Sachin Gedeon.
Art!!

PIES 2.0 <- Pie diversification mod

#3 2019-05-27 18:56:22

BerrypickerAF

My favorite one recently:
I was only but a little girl when my town was sacked by two raiders. When I realized what was going on I booked it outside of town and hid behind a tree near a bush. For years I'd just peak out to grab a berry and quickly hide again, I was like Anne Frank lol.
So after a while I took a chance and slowly snuck closer to what used to be my home. The raiders were gone, they killed everyone but only took a few things.

I started a fire and got up a yum bonus, I just hit 20 years of age so I was ready to repopulate. Three girls and one boy later, my town finally had some life in it again. I told my children the story of how their ancestors were brutally murdered by raiders, and to be wary of any outsiders. To kill them on sight. One of my boys swore revenge and took off in the direction the raiders were coming from once he was of age to wield a sword.

I died of old age surrounded by my grandchildren in the midst of a town bumbling with life yet again. I couldn't believe that I actually managed to not just survive the raid, but also repopulate and keep the family name alive.

I can't remember the name of the family anymore, It did die later that day, but I sure did everything I could to keep it going a few more gens.

Last edited by BerrypickerAF (2019-05-27 19:03:08)

#4 2019-05-27 19:08:18

Guppy

BerrypickerAF wrote:

I was only but a little girl when my town was sacked by two raiders. When I realized what was going on I booked it outside of town and hid behind a tree near a bush. For years I'd just peak out to grab a berry and quickly hide again, I was like Anne Frank lol.
So after a while I took a chance and slowly snuck closer to what used to be my home. The raiders were gone, they killed everyone but only took a few things.

I started a fire and got up a yum bonus, I just hit 20 years of age so I was ready to repopulate. Three girls and one boy later, my town finally had some life in it again. I told my children the story of how their ancestors were brutally murdered by raiders, and to be wary of any outsiders. To kill them on sight. One of my boys swore revenge and took off in the direction the raiders were coming from once he was of age to wield a sword.

I died of old age surrounded by my grandchildren in the midst of a town bumbling with life yet again. I couldn't believe that I actually managed to not just survive the raid, but also repopulate and keep the family name alive.

I can't remember the name of the family anymore, It did die later that day, but I sure did everything I could to keep it going a few more gens.

Was your son successful in his quest?

#5 2019-05-27 19:12:19

BerrypickerAF

Guppy wrote:
BerrypickerAF wrote:

Well I never saw him again so nobody will ever know~

#6 2019-05-27 20:20:00

mikeyreza

BerrypickerAF wrote:
Guppy wrote:
BerrypickerAF wrote:

Well I never saw him again so nobody will ever know~

Please check your lineage and stuff, I really really want to know if he succeeded!

Pine panel walls no longer require one rope each!

#7 2019-05-28 03:24:54

OminousBladeBlank

Here was a successful form of my standard raid game.

I was born in a multiethnic village. Three ethnicities, a huge property, plenty of steel tech, but not newcomen tech yet -- at least not the roller (so no swords).

I was a triplet. Some weirdness was going on inside involving property ownership and resources. There was low food.

We slipped out with some carts of initial supplies and headed north unil we stumbled upon an abandoned gen 2 base with a solid farm. We were three girls, so we started popping out babies and making stew.

I went on a duo mission with one of my twins. We went back to the huge property and took all their steel, their file, and some tools etc. We return to begin phase two.

At this point, we have two boys. Warrior and raider. I even managed to get my younger sister to join our effort. We got some rabbits for a pack and stumbled upon a pack in the wild. After some smithing, we had about 6 knives and two bows between us five.

We head for our raid. It's been about half an hour since we set up. We stop and grab snowballs on the way.

We find the property gate open, as it often was.

We enter, I snowball their adults, and we start stabbing. We kill maybe 7 or 8 people all together, and claim the land as solely ours, leaving only those related to us alive... but not all of them.

Gottem.

me -- http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4617504

some line involved -- http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4617504

someone else involved -- http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4617504

What is an ominous blade blank?

It's that blade blank next to the file and short staff you see in a naked toddler's basket.

#8 2019-05-28 07:24:24

WalrusesConquer

I was in that town! Much much much earlier though..our eve Foreman found the Lane's and it was fine. Then eve seamon came..then eve troll.
We had 4 simulaneous families to feed and a large majority of our workforce were children.. At least the Lanes survived! Would be awful if their host town git decimated

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#9 2019-05-28 08:39:33

Guppy

OminousBladeBlank wrote:

Here was a successful form of my standard raid game.

I was born in a multiethnic village. Three ethnicities, a huge property, plenty of steel tech, but not newcomen tech yet -- at least not the roller (so no swords).

I was a triplet. Some weirdness was going on inside involving property ownership and resources. There was low food.

We slipped out with some carts of initial supplies and headed north unil we stumbled upon an abandoned gen 2 base with a solid farm. We were three girls, so we started popping out babies and making stew.

I went on a duo mission with one of my twins. We went back to the huge property and took all their steel, their file, and some tools etc. We return to begin phase two.

At this point, we have two boys. Warrior and raider. I even managed to get my younger sister to join our effort. We got some rabbits for a pack and stumbled upon a pack in the wild. After some smithing, we had about 6 knives and two bows between us five.

We head for our raid. It's been about half an hour since we set up. We stop and grab snowballs on the way.

We find the property gate open, as it often was.

We enter, I snowball their adults, and we start stabbing. We kill maybe 7 or 8 people all together, and claim the land as solely ours, leaving only those related to us alive... but not all of them.

Gottem.

me -- http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4617504

some line involved -- http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4617504

someone else involved -- http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4617504

This just sounds like so much unnecessary griefing and ruining the game for others.
Shame it isnt really considered griefing by todays standarts anymore

#10 2019-05-28 15:06:28

OminousBladeBlank

Guppy wrote:

This just sounds like so much unnecessary griefing and ruining the game for others.
Shame it isnt really considered griefing by todays standarts anymore

Well you let me know what you do when there are three families in near-violent conflict and you want to keep playing with your friends. This isn't pre-property update. Stop babying about griefing whenever someone brings up violent conflict. We had the era of over-sensitivity in the community. Now, accept the game as a violent one.

This isn't griefing you buffoon. Griefing still exists, but griefing is not conflict. Griefing is ignoring the game, giving in only to your sole desire to end a town. We were threatened, so we retaliated. It's how the game is now.

It's that blade blank next to the file and short staff you see in a naked toddler's basket.

#11 2019-05-28 15:07:28

OminousBladeBlank

WalrusesConquer wrote:

I was in that town! Much much much earlier though..our eve Foreman found the Lane's and it was fine. Then eve seamon came..then eve troll.
We had 4 simulaneous families to feed and a large majority of our workforce were children.. At least the Lanes survived! Would be awful if their host town git decimated

That's cool! We had a very odd dynamic going on.

Board footer