One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-14 18:59:06

DaTrüf!

Apparently I'm a Griefer?

If any of you are in the OHOL discord, you may have noticed that an apparent topic is, - griefers! I of course being the main subject of this topic, and the main evidence people jump to of me being a greifer is the ol' pitbull post. Again, I made that post to reveil the art of pitbull griefing, of which through either acquiring better pitbull tactics, or just being able to prevent pitbull greifing period. Though, people say 'aw! that post is just showing noobs how to grief!' Well, doesnt showing every step of the way of how to pitbull greif show how to prevent it? Plus, there arnt many noobs on the forums anyways...

Anyways back to the topic, people have also pointed to how my email hash is connected with, well, griefing people! Tarr pointed out how a certain person, Moon Maple, killed a THIRD GEN eve town allong with a twin. OMG THATS PROOF THAT DATRUF IS A GRIEFER, many would think,....though would probobly not come to a suprise to them... but anyways yea, yeikes, this person twinned with someone, (presumably Toxic) and killed the town, and shares the same email hash as me!

YFkRFKi.png

also here's the image of him showing how he came to this conclusion

PzsfZp5.png

Now, a while ago I met this person named Fizzy. He's new to the game, and, well, is a griefer himself.

TOsKBnt.png

I, myself thinks that the Apocalypse needs to happen every so offten, because Jason doesn't wipe the map himself. The problem with not wiping the map is that eve's will wonder upon failed villages that died for a reason, either it be bad area or some other reason. So what happenes is these eve's repopulate a place meant to be dead. Plus, I personally like to have things fresh, new again. Here's the problem, people think that starting the Apocalypse is griefing. Honestly if you think that fine. Though its not. So the community doesnt really want much of anyone starting the apocalypse.... Who do you play with who everyone hates and will do things even if the community doesnt like it? Greifers! So, he and I, allong with Toxic and a few other people come togther and try to start the apocalyspe. Though, Fizzy has a problem, he's in Donkey Town for some stupid reason and he doesnt want to spend five hours worth of doing nothing. I, myself, have two accounts. You may say, 'oh well griefers have multiple accounts to get them out of Donkey Town'. Yea, thats true. But the reason why I have 2 accounts is that I like to avoid the area ban and just switch accounts in my own lineages. So, I gave him my 2nd account info, so that we could play together in trying to make the apocalyspe happen. I told him to make sure that the account does not get into Donkey Town. Which presumably don't obsessively grief to a point of where you get into Donkey Town. Now, he allong the way twinned with someone, again presumably Toxic, and just went allong and killed some random eve town. Boom, red flag right their. I personally belive that greifing eve towns is the most asshole thing to do, really. It's just wrong. (remember, 'for the eves' thing?). Plus the timeline doesnt really add up with my scedule but anyways.... Again, I take full responsibility for what has happened, and have warned him to NOT DO THAT AGAIN. PERIOD. At least if you HAVE to greif, dont greif an innocent eve village, grief aganst a big town.

Anyways, I honestly don't really care if you guys believe me or not, I just dont want to continusoutly be dumped shit on me in the OHOL discord. OR killing my own lineage because its associated with me, ITS JUST WRONG

Last edited by DaTrüf! (2019-04-14 19:02:51)

>Me: *writes detailed post on pit bull griefing and details how to prevent it*
>Community: GRIEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 2019-04-14 19:04:16

DestinyCall

Re: Apparently I'm a Griefer?

Sorry DaTruf.  If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck ... we will call it a goose and worship it as our lord and savior.

But my point is, you associate with griefers, post about doing griefer things, and know way too much about pitbull griefing.  I think it is safe to say that you are an alcoholic.  The first step is admitting you have a problem.

#3 2019-04-14 19:06:21

Aname

greifer

Eve Gluck! We are the great glucks and we will beat every other dynasty!

Best Gluck linage so far: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4082492

#4 2019-04-14 19:45:00

hmrka

Hi, we all know it was you and youre a dumbass. you're just pulling a "it wasnt me omg it was my little brother!!!111" act.

I sign my ingame notes as Gio or Truz.
big baby: https://i.imgur.com/ZoLRpb3.png
most kids: https://i.imgur.com/3Vmffb4.png

#5 2019-04-14 20:15:41

DaTrüf!

hmrka wrote:

Hi, we all know it was you and youre a dumbass. you're just pulling a "it wasnt me omg it was my little brother!!!111" act.

ight you do you man

#6 2019-04-14 20:19:38

Amon

2m3si2f.jpg
You did grief a town with pitbulls, demonstration or not, you did end up griefing it. You are a griefer, end of debate. You know you could've shown the same but instead of bringing pitbulls you would have brought poodles and told the forumers to simply imagine it's putbulls instead.

2hi02sk_th.png
Every town was once an eve settlement, what makes greifing a big town okay? Jealous due it's sucess while other eve towns do not? Most eves fail, grieferd or not, there is NO reason to greif those camps that DID make it past settlement.

My favourite all time lives are Unity Dawn, who was married to Sachin Gedeon.
Art!!

PIES 2.0 <- Pie diversification mod

#7 2019-04-14 20:20:44

Aname

there is no redeeming yourself once a griefer forever a griefer.

Eve Gluck! We are the great glucks and we will beat every other dynasty!

Best Gluck linage so far: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4082492

#8 2019-04-14 20:25:11

Astelon

Aname wrote:

there is no redeeming yourself once a griefer forever a griefer.

Uh, that's a bit harsh, don't you think? I get that he did wrong stuff and is probably still doing, but redeeming definitely is possible

#9 2019-04-14 20:48:53

MultiLife

If an Eve revives a bad town, the children are free to suicide away from it. You shouldn't worry about bad towns "not staying dead".

Apocalypse is still just bad to me. There will always be fresh spots in the map with untouched places and no ruins of towns nearby. Someone is always Eveing somewhere. Apocalypse will hinder Eves too, who happened to be starting over.

I think Eves nowadays are just people who /die until they get to Eve. Fresh starts end quick, some would call a well-developed gen 5 place a town already.

Overall, I don't see any reason for anyone to decide how the game should go and what should last and then force their vision onto others.
"Bad towns should be wiped" - if someone wants to live in one, let them. You don't have to live there. And it's not your job to prevent people from doing it. Let them. They doom themselves.
"Help Eves" - Eve-lives are brief, and in few gens they are already a village. Those who want early starts can /die to get them. No need to bring down cities where people are trying high tech stuff, some want to and some need to. Noobs need a place to create their first pumps and buildings.

Last edited by MultiLife (2019-04-15 06:02:54)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#10 2019-04-14 21:22:47

GreatShawn

K can you greifers stop posting posts on the forums that attracts hate to oneself? Isn't this what u'all tries to avoid?

#11 2019-04-14 21:28:28

futurebird

I want a post where everyone talks about me. I want attention too.

---
omnem cibum costis
tantum baca, non facies opus

#12 2019-04-14 21:50:50

GreatShawn

be a greifer then. u get underpayed and gets all the unwanted attention

#13 2019-04-14 22:15:41

DaTrüf!

Amon wrote:

http://oi66.tinypic.com/2m3si2f.jpg
You did grief a town with pitbulls, demonstration or not, you did end up griefing it. You are a griefer, end of debate. You know you could've shown the same but instead of bringing pitbulls you would have brought poodles and told the forumers to simply imagine it's putbulls instead.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2hi02sk_th.png
Every town was once an eve settlement, what makes greifing a big town okay? Jealous due it's sucess while other eve towns do not? Most eves fail, grieferd or not, there is NO reason to greif those camps that DID make it past settlement.

just because you've greifed before - WITH THE PURPOSE of PREVENTING greifing - doesn't mean your a greifer

just because you've killed someone before doesnt mean your a serial killer

This post wasn't to justify my claim of killing big towns means better for eves, this post was to try too have you guys stop killing off my own eve lineages, just becasue its accisiated with me, which in its self is hypocritical of you, as for you are greifing innocent towns

#14 2019-04-14 22:22:29

Amon

Look at what I said, you griefed, claiming innocence, masking it as preventing griefing is just inane,. Like I said, like how I explained, you could've proven the same without killing off the fun of players in that town.

You eat the soup you cooked. Thats just the fact of how this world runs. You will just have to live with the consequences of your actions.

Last edited by Amon (2019-04-14 22:23:43)

Art!!

#15 2019-04-14 22:24:06

DaTrüf!

Amon wrote:

Look at what I said, you griefed, masking it as preventing griefing is just inane. Like I said, like how I explained, you could've proven the same without killing off the fun of players in that town.

You eat the soup you cooked. Thats just the fact of how this world runs. You will just have to live with the consequences of your actions.

I can ensure you that I've saved more people from pit-bull greifing by showing how to prevent it than how many people I killed in that post

pretty rare if you think about it when you've griefed and it actually saved lives

Last edited by DaTrüf! (2019-04-14 22:27:42)

#16 2019-04-14 22:25:38

Guppy

This post was a poor attempt of trying to make it look like you are not a griefer so people stop targeting your lineages-

Clearly it didnt work, although i do agree that people need to stop targeting your lineages, since its not the fault of the people currently living in it

#17 2019-04-14 22:29:51

DaTrüf!

Guppy wrote:

This post was a poor attempt of trying to make it look like you are not a griefer so people stop targeting your lineages-

Clearly it didnt work, although i do agree that people need to stop targeting your lineages, since its not the fault of the people currently living in it

Listen, I know this community, I knew that this post wouldn't exonerate myself from everything I've done, I just wanted to make the point of how greifing towns with the last name of 'Datri', and saying how terrible I am because im a 'griefer', is extremely hipocrtical of you, as for you your self have just killed innocent players

#18 2019-04-14 22:32:19

GreatShawn

Well you caused these people to kill your linages, so technically it is all your fault

#19 2019-04-14 22:38:54

Amon

Excuse me what? A guide how to prevent griefing? Wasn't this your opening statement:
etcu89.jpg
Your post, an oxymoron to that... did...absolutely nothing to prevent that. With how OHOL is, it's always too late when you notice the issue, especially when pre-preparing takes place outside town where nobody minding their business can do anything. What your post was...was a how-to for griefers, nothing more, nothing less.

While yes people definitely should not revenge grief innocent people just by being born into a lineage founded by X, it's not their fault.

And honestly stop tossing 'you griefers' around at people who condemn griefing and have nothing to do with demolishing your lineage.

Last edited by Amon (2019-04-15 00:50:48)

Art!!

#20 2019-04-14 22:39:07

DaTrüf!

GreatShawn wrote:

Well you caused these people to kill your linages, so technically it is all your fault

wtf, its my fault they think im a greifer for making a post to prevent greifing? ight you do you man

#21 2019-04-14 22:49:08

DestinyCall

DaTrüf! wrote:
Amon wrote:

Look at what I said, you griefed, masking it as preventing griefing is just inane. Like I said, like how I explained, you could've proven the same without killing off the fun of players in that town.

I can ensure you that I've saved more people from pit-bull greifing by showing how to prevent it than how many people I killed in that post

pretty rare if you think about it when you've griefed and it actually saved lives

DaTruf, you are in denial.  You need to stop lying to yourself about not being a griefer.     You didn't post that guide to pitbull griefing to help people prevent pitbull griefing.    That post was literally titled "A Griefer's Guide to Pitbulls"  And the very first line in that guide is claiming that you are not a griefer followed by explaining how to grief towns in detail, with pictures provided, for your "fellow griefers".   You know .. in case maybe someone else wants to be a griefer.   Not you though.  You don't grief towns.   At least not small towns or Eve camps.  Just big towns.   You know, if you were a griefer, which you clearly aren't.   That's such a baseless accusation. 

DaTrüf! wrote:

I am not a greifer! Though if anyone were to grief, I'd recomend to only grief aganst big towns, ONLY big towns. Not to be confused with trolling, greif big towns to decrease their population, so that eve's will have a chance to have more kids. Though in my experience of playing the game, I've probably found one of the best ways to greif, all the while keeping secrecy and not being cursed. So, for you fellow greifers, I hope you take this into account:

So if your going to greif aganst a big town, your looking for an enclosed room where people hang arround, such as a nursury/kitchen

I don't know why we got the wrong idea about your intentions.  You very clearly state that you are not a griefer and you seem really trustworthy.

Toxic wrote:
DaTrüf! wrote:

You can thank me for that, allong with Toxic, and this noob lol

Haha we got this boiii. Man in three hours we took down 5 towns with a huge amount of girls! New tactics boiiiis! Man partners in crime we will take down this ohol towns fast! And defiently the noob fizzy we got you in the team!

And then there was this ....

DaTrüf! wrote:
Anandamide wrote:

Toxic, datruff and I guess some random cameos have been doing twins and trips all day, killing many villages. So really, just dont keep multiples. If they were well intentioned, well that sucks but people ruin stuff for well intentioned people all the time and you just gotta get over it.

*** omg im sorry I was not thinking earlier. Sorry pein im not sure why you popped into my head. ***

yeee baby

And also this.

But sure ... keep telling yourself you are not a griefer.  I'm sure you can stop any time you like, you don't have a griefing problem.    We "believe" you.   You are just misunderstood and everyone is being really mean to you for no reason.

Last edited by DestinyCall (2019-04-15 00:03:52)

#22 2019-04-15 01:51:09

karltown_veteran

DaTrüf! wrote:

doesn't mean your a greifer

*you're a *griefer
F for effort

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#23 2019-04-15 02:13:26

Tarr
Banned

You've proven time and time again your word cannot be taken seriously. I told you I had proof you griefed that Eve camp and you stuck your fingers in your ears denying it until I posted for everyone to see and explained how to prove you were both Moon Maple + Eve Datri. You then tried to deny that either of those were you (who would use your eve name lmao?) and now you've swapped your story into someone else is playing on your account and griefing.

If you and Toxic want to grief together that's on you guys, but at least he isn't dumb enough to brag about it in the discord/forums and then proceed to try to play Eve lives under his normal surname. You pick on a bunch of newer players and feel so good about yourself but it seems when a better player returns the favor you decide to whine about it.

If I catch you playing Eve at any time I'm playing the game I'll hunt you down and shoot you, just like I've proven to you I can. I won't target your children of course since they're innocent players however, you deserve to have your experience ruined just like all the players you've griefed in the past.

fug it’s Tarr.

#24 2019-04-15 02:16:27

OminousBladeBlank

Griefing means something different to griefers and non-griefers.

What is an ominous blade blank?

It's that blade blank next to the file and short staff you see in a naked toddler's basket.

#25 2019-04-15 02:22:01

DestinyCall

OminousBladeBlank wrote:

Griefing means something different to griefers and non-griefers.

I imagine you would know.

Board footer