One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-05 15:20:22

Fetch

my favorite kind of life

I was born a boy in a small town, at the end of the lineage.  As the women around me aged and died, I was left to be caretaker of the town.  I hunted, made clothes and backpacks, then set myself to preparing the place for the next eve.  I planted milkweeds, stocked the bakery with lots of rabbits, fed all of the berries, and filled all of the stew pots. There will be carrots and wheat for the next generation. I stacked the bowls and baskets, tidied up the tools around the forge, and cleaned all the bones up.  Then I died on the job at the ripe age of 60.

After a weekend of trying to play, and dying every 15 minutes due to lost connections and lagging, this was a lovely game and reminds me of why I enjoy it so much.

#2 2018-11-05 19:59:33

PeaGirl

Re: my favorite kind of life

A kind act, but next time if you want to help eve in old abandoned city, just leave a ball of thread with needle right next to stacks of rabbit fur. Rabbit furs don't really decay while ready clothes will vanish before a possible eve might come, even if it was early Eve, it would have less usage as time may have passed.

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

#3 2018-11-06 12:37:54

Tramax

Good advice from both of you, and when you are the final girl and have a boy - encourage your son to keep these things in mind!

#1 Ranked baby player in the competitive OHOL community. Colour yourself impressed.
Also ranked #221354986 every other life state player in competitive OHOL. I'm nothing if not consistent.

#4 2018-11-06 21:08:17

pein

once i had the luck to see an eve in 20 min
my work made everything easier for next family

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer