a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-25 15:12:54

SomeRandomPerson

How often do you Murder?

#2 2018-09-25 15:21:46

Adveloq

Re: How often do you Murder?

To be fair this poll doesn't answer how often it happens.

I am Eve Raven. If not, I will name my babies after flying creatures. Or ridiculous and long names like Oluwadunmininu.

#3 2018-09-25 15:55:03

Joriom
Website

Where are options:

• "I kill when I feel like it"

• "I kill only fertile females"

• "I kill only non-griefers"

We need more options for sure.

#4 2018-09-25 16:46:59

Anshin

I don't murder. But I did accidentally kill a baker when I was trying to giver her my knife and drop it on the ground.
She walked onto that spot just as I dropped it. I'm so sorry!

#5 2018-09-25 16:50:42

FounderOne

Anshin wrote:

I don't murder. But I did accidentally kill a baker when I was trying to giver her my knife and drop it on the ground.
She walked onto that spot just as I dropped it. I'm so sorry!

I knew after your first post in the forum that you are an ice cold killer.

Its a rought world - keep dying untill you live <3

#6 2018-09-25 19:08:12

Turnipseed

I kill....

Sponges who refuse to get to work.

Theifs (only if i witness first hand)

People who refuse to learn from their mistakes. (After telling them what they should/should not be doing, warning them on 2nd offense that i will kill them if they keep it up. Then stabbing them)

I also kill pedo RPers because that is disgusting

I kill people who are jerks for no reason (swearing at random people, bigotry thats not in joking way, just being generally toxic)

My own children when someone else refuses to let them starve. If a mom wants to starve her own kid she has a reason. Only fight her over it if its the only female child.

Also after i kill i will stand still in the middle of town and await judgement/explain myself. If you wanna stab me its your loss. Ill make pie/compost/tools for someone else. Usually people feed me and let me live.

Very rarely if ever is a griefer smart enough to stand still and explain. So give people on murder cooldown like this a chance to explain then decide wether or not to stab them.

Be kind, generous, and work together my potatoes.

#7 2018-09-25 19:15:46

I am Pharo

Turnipseed wrote:

I kill....

Sponges who refuse to get to work.

Theifs (only if i witness first hand)

People who refuse to learn from their mistakes. (After telling them what they should/should not be doing, warning them on 2nd offense that i will kill them if they keep it up. Then stabbing them)

I also kill pedo RPers because that is disgusting

I kill people who are jerks for no reason (swearing at random people, bigotry thats not in joking way, just being generally toxic)

My own children when someone else refuses to let them starve. If a mom wants to starve her own kid she has a reason. Only fight her over it if its the only female child.

Also after i kill i will stand still in the middle of town and await judgement/explain myself. If you wanna stab me its your loss. Ill make pie/compost/tools for someone else. Usually people feed me and let me live.

Very rarely if ever is a griefer smart enough to stand still and explain. So give people on murder cooldown like this a chance to explain then decide wether or not to stab them.

yeaaaa boyeeeee +1

#8 2018-09-25 19:57:41

UnnoticedShadow

Too be honest, sometimes I kill when I just don't like a village, cause I kind of feel like it, though I shouldn't.  But when I do it, I at least try to be a bit creative.  For example there was this one village that I disliked so instead of contributing, I made myself the WARMEST clothes possible, and in the middle of the desert placed a bear rug down and a Full fire in the middle, and brought any babies I could find to said tile, and fully clothed them.

However, there was this one time I was legit playing, and this noob came up to me asking how to make a lasso, when we didn't even have sheep!  I told them not to, as we don't need it, and they made it anyways!!!  So I brought the noob a far distance away, and told them there was a great village east (town was west) where they ran off and died.  It turns out they were the LAST GIRL, because when I came back there were only men besides one angry mother.

Even as a normal player, I do not regret abandoning this girl as they likely would not have taken care of their kids and only caused more chaos.

Last edited by UnnoticedShadow (2018-09-25 20:07:09)

#9 2018-09-25 22:21:08

Auner

I was showing a friend the game- village had died out, no one left alive.

So i killed the only remaining man to show my friend the PvP option.

He was pissed but it's like-- he was going to quit anyway, and the last two men in a town- no one would know it was me >3

Once upon a time there was a lizard who wanted to be a dragon...

#10 2018-09-25 22:52:02

Turnipseed

Oh i also kill babys named hope.... and their mothers...

Stop doing this please

#11 2018-09-25 23:20:17

pein

sometimes i kill weekly 20 just by killing griefers and troublemakers, ignorant noobs who dont listen to reason, self defence

when im an active killer, maybe 1-2x in 30 lifes, i take down like 5-6 people, in Allegre town i had a kill count of like 20 with all the babies thrown into pit and killing their mothers, some even killed each other and cursed each other
but that was for ruining my outpost so it was no longer fun playing there with an empty mine, and gingers running around every second

now you could argue about this, but under 2 griefer lifes i got jasons attention to fix it big_smile

Last edited by pein (2018-09-25 23:21:24)

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#12 2018-09-26 01:39:57

SomeRandomPerson

Turnipseed wrote:

Stop doing this please

Why kill the babies, It's not their fault.

#13 2018-09-26 03:44:19

Turnipseed

Because they are named hope if they had any honor they would suicide

#14 2018-09-26 04:16:41

startafight

honestly i generally dont kill unless theres a murderer around n nobody else is tryna kill them. or if im dueling someone

but last life i killed by own kids cos my daughter wouldnt stop feeding the twins. it was a big town with lots of stuff but i dont trust twins and i said that a million times and i told her not to feed them! all she had to do was leave em alone for a minute n they coulda respawned n had a chill life somewhere else! but she kept feeding em so i stabbed one n then she fucking wasted resources to heal him so i stabbed the girl n one of the boys died at two but the other one lived to three so i stabbed him too. im genuinely glad that line just died out tbh i cant stand when kids dont fucking listen. it was the first time id played in a while too so i was just extra mad. was planning to just die in the wilds after that cos i was pissed but stuck around to make backpacks for my only good child and her kids

#15 2018-09-26 04:38:30

Auner

startafight wrote:

honestly i generally dont kill unless theres a murderer around n nobody else is tryna kill them. or if im dueling someone

but last life i killed by own kids cos my daughter wouldnt stop feeding the twins. it was a big town with lots of stuff but i dont trust twins and i said that a million times and i told her not to feed them! all she had to do was leave em alone for a minute n they coulda respawned n had a chill life somewhere else! but she kept feeding em so i stabbed one n then she fucking wasted resources to heal him so i stabbed the girl n one of the boys died at two but the other one lived to three so i stabbed him too. im genuinely glad that line just died out tbh i cant stand when kids dont fucking listen. it was the first time id played in a while too so i was just extra mad. was planning to just die in the wilds after that cos i was pissed but stuck around to make backpacks for my only good child and her kids

"Do what I tell you to do or I'll kill you"

Last edited by Auner (2018-09-26 04:38:49)

Once upon a time there was a lizard who wanted to be a dragon...

#16 2018-09-26 05:51:03

golmock

Does murder include not throwing away or feeding a child who is likely to be a griffer?

!eve painter! You will have a color name.
I can teach you if i'm not busy. just talk to me.

#17 2018-09-26 12:38:35

Micca

Turnipseed wrote:

Stop doing this please

- Because they are named hope if they had any honor they would suicide

Please do explain what a name choice has to do with anything? Hope is just a name like any other name.

#18 2018-09-26 16:12:00

Turnipseed

Hope has been used for the last girl since naming was added, and im getting sick of it. Im not the only one

#19 2018-09-26 16:23:04

Potjeh

Killed two people the other day because there was no girls left so we decided to have a battle royale rather than just starve ourselves.  I don't remember ever killing before, and I have no plans to. I figure if I'm in a town with murderers running around I'm better off getting stabbed and respawning elsewhere, being an Eve's kid is much more fun anyway.

Last edited by Potjeh (2018-09-26 16:23:18)

#20 2018-09-26 16:23:13

PeaGirl

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

Board footer