One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-07-29 04:28:40

I am Pharo

Re: Deliberately lagging server out

Anyone else notice a similarity between the Nameless player in the Pharo tree,
mentioned in the thread by Pien "Fucked up life (Pharro family)   
*yes i kept the spelling error so you can find it*

and Tom White
from the family of topic in this thread?

Pharo Tree - Nameless
Final words: "Five One Zero Kda"

White Tree - Tom White
Final words: "I lived prosper, lorenzo white killed this town stabbing ppl"

#27 2018-07-29 08:17:15

pein

the max range is 4 or 5 from the wall so you could of just use other side of town and dont give attention to him
make a pickaxe and kill him, shouldnt be that hard to deal with 2 people

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#28 2018-07-29 14:19:59

Mark_W

I was there, wiht a pick axe, new player couldnt figure out how to break the wall wiht it, Didnt seem to work and couldnt find anything about the walls in wiki lol. Not that it mattered. A griefer killed everyone. Well basically lorenzo was killing. I saw a murder victim , and a guy wiht a bow n arrow. I manged to grab his arrow and run away, ALAS it turned out he was about to hunt the killer. Who appeared soon enough and killed the guy who had had the bow. Which then left me with the bow. I took the arrow out of the dead guys corpse. The griefer thought he was hiding behind a tree. Oh wait no that was another town. That griefer died. This one had aknife I warned the last females. Who tried to give me thier knife just as the griefer appeared. it felel on the ground butas I had osmethign in my hand and about ten tiles of seeds around me I couldnt get to it. then I thought the female picke dup the knife but I guess not as I watched the griefer chase her and the baby for a couple minutes till they died. Anyway this story ends with me and only the seed griefer left, Still dropping seeds, wiht no one else left. So I let myself die as wella s I was male. gg

#29 2018-07-29 14:44:05

Tarr
Banned

Mark_W wrote:

I manged to grab his arrow and run away, ALAS it turned out he was about to hunt the killer.

Please don't run and hide weapons. Especially if you have no idea how to actually use them. People who decide to hide weapons end up giving griefers more power when it comes to their killing sprees due to a lack of a way to actually dispatch these people.

fug it’s Tarr.

#30 2018-07-29 14:58:22

Catfive

pein wrote:

the max range is 4 or 5 from the wall so you could of just use other side of town and dont give attention to him

In a town with a forge running yes, by the time I knew of this and started working on getting iron to make one All females were dead. You seem to expect every town to be running like clockwork and every player a veteran. If you are on a public server this is delusional to say the least.

How about removing the tools for griefing or making the penalties much easier to apply so newbies can focus on learning the ropes and maybe staying instead?

#31 2018-07-29 15:09:51

Mark_W

I dont hide weapons. I was mistaken and confused as to who the murderer was. As in I wasnt going to allow the griefer to grief more and I killed the guy anyway. Lorenzo. Which was  funny re another post as one of my kids warned me of him I swear it was that run. Said lorenzo was a griefer and would grief and had been tom white I think! in a previous town they had been in and killed everyone.   PS catfive seems a unique name. U didnt play ww2ol did u?

#32 2018-07-29 20:29:10

Catfive

Mark_W wrote:

catfive seems a unique name. U didnt play ww2ol did u?

I did and still do at times yes smile

#33 2018-07-30 00:04:01

pein

Catfive wrote:
pein wrote:

In a town with a forge running yes, by the time I knew of this and started working on getting iron to make one All females were dead. You seem to expect every town to be running like clockwork and every player a veteran. If you are on a public server this is delusional to say the least.

How about removing the tools for griefing or making the penalties much easier to apply so newbies can focus on learning the ropes and maybe staying instead?

i seem to expect to have griefers and by the time they come im ready for them

truth is griefers are generally experienced players, just assholes
so even if they would lock up a room and take the resources, you would end up the same

maybe move out, they dont get attention and they get bored
communicate to move out, hide somewhere

and be nice to babies, they might die cause you just dont care then they come back and seek revenge

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#34 2018-07-30 00:04:06

Mark_W

Haha yes I noticed you had been playing last camp in the stats, My tag there was wolfv big_smile The people you run into hey big_smile

#35 2018-07-30 09:25:13

Catfive

Hey wolfv! Aye I stumble across guys from ww2ol all over the place in the most bizarre games, always sandboxes like this though smile

Board footer