One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-05-27 22:20:17

Eclipciz

Re: My thoughts on killing

Crow wrote:

You're really just trying to justify being a dick and then telling people to have a civil, intellectual, debate about you being a dick. Your reasoning on the last thread was that "spooky discord people" told you to do it so you probably don't get to take any moral high ground on that one.

I kinda just followed what they did before. I did it successfully though.

Ethical Killing
One Step One Life
One At A Time

#27 2018-05-28 01:33:26

pein

people are stupid and do stupid shit

you could in theory kill a baby machine who fucks up a good start by having 10 kids but people dont understand it
if you kill dont let any witnesses

people die on their own yes, but some dont understand population control, and make babies, 3 hour ban for babies is stupid, yes, but testing kids would be necessary, like can it follow or stand in a good spot
i kindnap kids sometime and if they run back they are good enough, if not they would only waste food and take clothing outside where no one finds it

also i try to never gear kids when we got no gear, let them take clothing on their own
and steal backpacks from kids who put it down, as they lack of basic controls, a pack is no use for them

most people are selfish and bad intended, like taking tools without asking, had to make 3 chisels and found a small stone hut at old age, i needed that stupid chisel, or at least tell me to make another

is totally fair to kill someone who waste your resources, time and disrespect your work
yet it wont archieve much

other run i made my own settlement, and moved out, next life i moved back, both were fun runs as i escaped from overpopulated city and ensured survival and nowadays i try to lock up stuff or move out a bit further so noobs dont disturb me

i made tons of milkweed and wheat the other day, they just used up all milkweed without making new, people didnt even bother to cook the ready pies, so my distrust is often proven right
sadly you dont have time to preventive measures or when you do you dont really have reason, but i seen that i need to do that

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#28 2018-05-28 01:45:19

Eclipciz

pein wrote:

people are stupid and do stupid shit

you could in theory kill a baby machine who fucks up a good start by having 10 kids but people dont understand it
if you kill dont let any witnesses

people die on their own yes, but some dont understand population control, and make babies, 3 hour ban for babies is stupid, yes, but testing kids would be necessary, like can it follow or stand in a good spot
i kindnap kids sometime and if they run back they are good enough, if not they would only waste food and take clothing outside where no one finds it

also i try to never gear kids when we got no gear, let them take clothing on their own
and steal backpacks from kids who put it down, as they lack of basic controls, a pack is no use for them

most people are selfish and bad intended, like taking tools without asking, had to make 3 chisels and found a small stone hut at old age, i needed that stupid chisel, or at least tell me to make another

is totally fair to kill someone who waste your resources, time and disrespect your work
yet it wont archieve much

other run i made my own settlement, and moved out, next life i moved back, both were fun runs as i escaped from overpopulated city and ensured survival and nowadays i try to lock up stuff or move out a bit further so noobs dont disturb me

i made tons of milkweed and wheat the other day, they just used up all milkweed without making new, people didnt even bother to cook the ready pies, so my distrust is often proven right
sadly you dont have time to preventive measures or when you do you dont really have reason, but i seen that i need to do that

This.

Ethical Killing
One Step One Life
One At A Time

Board footer