One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-09 13:27:53

Mirelli

Confessional

So this is a thread where you confess your sins. Tell us of your crimes and all will be forgiven, my child.

I was born in Fencetown in 2HOL. I was tending the sheep my whole life and doing pretty well at it, made a few sweaters, hats, and booties. But I accidentally killed the wrong sheep and the only ones left had been shorn. Lambs had died and I murdered the wrong sheep.. I’m sorry sad

I usually play as Eve Storm. If you’re named Phoenix, Bear, Winter, or Summer, it’s probably me smile

#2 2018-05-09 13:39:23

Jeffery

Re: Confessional

One time went to the local swamp looking for water for our carrot farms, thought the goose pond had water left, it didn't though. Killed the entire village... Very sorry

#3 2018-05-09 14:03:11

Joriom
Website

I had dirty thoughts looking at Eve Leavemealone

#4 2018-05-09 15:02:51

Baker

I tried to raise one of the satan bots, I wasted lots of food trying to keep it alive.

Also

I once adopted a baby as a Male, My sister let many babies die. I felt bad for a poor baby boy that got abandoned in her desperate pursuit for a daughter. It was only two of us and we had tons of food stocked up. 

I saw him helplessly cry "F" and "Y" as he slowly starved, I caved last minute and fed him a carrot. My sister had a daughter soon after and I raised the boy as my own. I was hoping he could replace me when I died. Unfortunately, He held a grudge against his mother and sought revenge.

I was working away when I heard the death cry. I rushed over and saw my nephew with a bloody knife in hand and my wounded sister bleeding out. "Fuck you mum" he screamed before she died. Unfortunately, He also killed my niece for being the "Favourite".

He didn't kill me and went to harvest carrots like nothing happened. The civ was fucked and I felt responsible for the civs demise, My one act of kindness lead to our doom.  I got my bow from it's hiding place and shot the boy, I couldn't let him get away with his murders. His last words were "I trusted you".

Last edited by Baker (2018-05-09 15:03:33)

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

#5 2018-05-09 17:22:46

karltown

I lost a horse... I'm sorry! I know they're hard to get. The darn beast was just too fast for my old-man legs.

Every time time you pick a seed carrot a penguin dies.

#6 2018-05-09 18:58:59

lostlandofcarrots

Long before the first apoc happened, I was born to a rich civ with very nice people. It was, however, just being repopulated. It was in need of workers and just people in general, because there were so few of them, but instead of helping out I just stole a cart, clothes and a lot of food and went on a lifetime-long search for gold. I returned to the town in my next life, and it had died out. Sorry 'bout that.

#7 2018-05-10 03:13:57

happynova

If my mom doesn't take care of me and doesn't even say "sorry" or acknowledge me in some fashion, but just keeps carrying on with whatever she's doing while pretending that I don't exist, I'll go off and die in the most inconvenient place I can find.

It's petty, but it brings me satisfaction. smile

#8 2018-05-10 05:59:01

JS

Eve mother took me and my brother and my mother and brother died.
My mom was 14 and we were babies.
I needed a friend so I woke up to 7 bears and played.
If you were surrounded by seven bears as soon as you were born as Eve, I'm sorry. XP

Last edited by JS (2018-05-10 06:00:21)

#9 2018-05-10 06:12:17

Alleria

I stabbed someone because they came into my sheep pen and randomly shore my last sheep. I'm not here for forgiveness - just to tell people not to fuck with the sheep.

"Words build bridges into unexplored regions"

#10 2018-05-10 06:34:43

mikekchar

JS wrote:

If you were surrounded by seven bears as soon as you were born as Eve, I'm sorry. XP

LOL!  I didn't even last one in-game day :-)  I really wondered about that.  I hardly ever play on the normal server either...  Not sure if it was really your doing (it was a couple of weeks ago), but if it was, that's hilarious.

#11 2018-05-10 07:28:22

JS

mikekchar wrote:
JS wrote:

LOL!  I didn't even last one in-game day :-)  I really wondered about that.  I hardly ever play on the normal server either...  Not sure if it was really your doing (it was a couple of weeks ago), but if it was, that's hilarious.

It was yesterday or the day before. smile

I introduce to you a cheat that saves children in the wild eve.

desert.

Desert and vast forests.

When I found a desert with a wide forest, I raised all of the children.
(Except when they give up or have an accident.)

To start successfully, you need a wide forest, a wide swamp and a desert.

(I hunt while moving the rabbit anyway.
I do not mind rabbits a little farther.
Of course, if you are close to a wide savannah, the best.)

I use the desert as a baby bedroom.
I put the baby down at the edge of the desert (middle temperature) and I work.

I make a carrot farm in the desert. (FOR SAVE FOOD)

If there are several cacti in the desert, the survival rate of the babies increases.

I often name children LILY to celebrate a user who shared a desert tip on a forum. XD

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1258

Last edited by JS (2018-05-10 07:35:45)

#12 2018-05-10 11:20:53

Redhawk

Alleria wrote:

I stabbed someone because they came into my sheep pen and randomly shore my last sheep. I'm not here for forgiveness - just to tell people not to fuck with the sheep.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

#13 2018-05-10 14:48:24

pein

lost a horsecart northeast, searching for alum at 53 years, i found it but was too hot so i just died running after cart while i was lagging, no cactus nearby, its a town with Res Sed, locked room, small pen to left, carrot to right

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#14 2018-05-10 20:00:48

Christoffer
Website

We’re porting the game client to iOS and Android. Soon the world will be full of people playing the game on touchscreens and all of you will be regarded as secondary players, probably made fun of and being called “mouse people”.

Sorry about that (but not very...)

Also, I once kept eight kids in a game. Not sorry about that at all. Kids for the win!

big_smile

#15 2018-05-11 00:38:16

CoCo

I was born to a decent size village. They had a sheep pen, all manners of farm, etc. Well, I witnessed a mother give her son a crown and told him to rule with kindness. The boy's brother came to him and demanded "I am older. I was first born. Give me crown." Oi. This sounds bad... As soon as the older boy could hold a knife, he grabbed it and stabbed his brother, adorned the crown, and declared "I am king!"

His first order of business was killing a woman on the farm. He declared that "it was [his] decision". Scared to death, I knew I needed out of here. A farmer later needed food because people had picked the seed row and so crops were going badly. He ate a piece of pie he found and the king told him "stealing is a crime" and killed him. Time was running out but I had made a lasso and caught a horse. I told the king it was a gift for him and I would saddle it up and prepare it for him. He said thank you and that I had done him a service.

While I was making my preparations, I later began to starve because of course, no one was working pie or farm (I normally would but this king scared me and I refused to live beneath such a monster). I ate pie and the king saw me. He grabbed his bow and I ran.

I was able to finish the saddle, and rode off into the sunset. I didn't make it anywhere before starving but at least I didn't die by his hand.

I'm sorry to my fellow villagers who suffered because I didn't help farm - that is, if our king didn't kill you first. May you all rest in peace.

Last edited by CoCo (2018-05-11 00:40:21)

#16 2018-05-11 03:20:29

Nopik

Water was getting scarce, so I asked my daughter, Nerys to find new ponds. She took off with a basket of carrots and soon came back with news of five untouched ponds. She loaded up a cart with five pouches and two carrots in baskets, but she was too small to pull it. I grabbed the cart, followed her to the ponds, and got a load of water. Ate one carrot, dropped another on the ground for her, grabbed the cart, and took off for home. "WAIT" she called from offscreen. I went back and saw her plead for food moments before dying.

I felt awful. I looked around and didnt see the carrot I had dropped, so i dont know why she died. I hope she sees this and knows that I wasnt trying to kill her.

#17 2018-05-11 05:39:51

Pronghorn

I admit that I thought the thread called "Missed Connections" was about those that lost
their internet connection while playing the game or can no longer get into their account or something like that.
I don't know maybe they needed help trying to get back on the servers? So I've never looked at it until today.

I now feel really stupid lol

Last edited by Pronghorn (2018-05-11 05:40:50)

Please be kind.

#18 2018-05-11 12:17:11

pein

i was hunting rabbits, several kids died, sorry fo that

not sorry for my daughter who jumping out of my hand to show that a milkweed is fruiting, and she were leaving the desert tile, while i was working
im not blind i just dont care about one stupid milkweed, she was eaten by a wolf literally when i tried to say not to move and tried picking her up, i hate that, dont signal me cactus, dont signal me milkweed, you are a baby, you should act like a plant in a pot, where i put you there you stay

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#19 2018-05-12 01:34:20

Valences42

I enjoyed the bone dance uncle Ed.  He made me laugh sooo hard.  Everyone else hated him and he got murdered.  Tis sad.

#20 2018-05-12 05:41:25

Turnipseed

I once murdered a whole town because they were rude to me as a baby... sorry town.

This was before naming, and apocalypse update when big towns were everywhere. I ran of to the walled town to the west, and led a productive life baking pies after someone taught me how. I was reborn to someone scavenging the town i killed. My mom called me turnip, and thats when i decided to live in peace for the rest of my lives.

PS. Im not above murdering people for sheering all the sheep/picking all the berrys. After asking them to stop.

Be kind, generous, and work together my potatoes.

#21 2018-05-13 05:43:15

pein

server 12 chick and her daughter was rude, and im pro at pathfinding so i let sheeps out several times in a row trough the doors of a big stone room, she was waiting new babies with knife, and that even made it more funny, did it like 4 times xD baby griefing rulez

dont be an ass, i wanted a big town, you just raise me and dont have to interact in any way, all my other towns were in wilderness so taking the onyl town for yourself is just asshole thing, especially not even explaining or saying sorry

#22 2018-05-13 13:40:39

The_Llamacorn

I lived in a decent town with my mom, aunties, and other relatives. One of my aunties had a baby girl but she didn't pick it up so I did. I ran after her telling her to name the kid so that our last name, Moon, could be passed on.
Since she was a girl she was gonna have babies and I didn't want to risk losing the last name because of me. My aunt wouldn't listen so I fed the poor little girl to the wolves... I felt so bad since she had thanked me for saving her earlier. All the girls in the town later died or became old and I blame myself for it... If I hadn't killed her our family could have lived on.

Noobs are fine, but noobs that don't listen and refuse to learn, get on my nerves. Your ignorance will lead you to Donkey Town one day.

"Hugs from grandma"
-Rose Winter

#23 2018-05-14 01:36:45

Turnipseed

I made a sign that said dicks and locked it... then ran far far away with the key....

10 out of 10 would do again lol

edit: did do again

Last edited by Turnipseed (2018-05-14 04:41:59)

Be kind, generous, and work together my potatoes.

#24 2018-05-14 06:44:38

Baker

I was bored one day and I was in a small village. I was the oldest person there and my younger sisters kept having babies despite my warnings.

We were a desert village and lots of snakes were around. I asked babies if they wanted a tour and they all said yes, None of them realized what I was doing. Eventually, my sisters figured out I was, in fact, killing their babies. They kept the last baby boy away from me and told them not to trust the "old one".

It looked like all the daughters were neglecting the farm so I gave up, If they don't starve they will probably have a population explosion when all these girls get older.

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

#25 2018-05-17 23:57:30

Pronghorn

Well I'm sad to say that I can no longer say, "I have never killed someone".

I'm so sorry Beatrice my baby girl. Mama didn't mean to do it. Stupid mama
was just getting a pie from her bag but needed to put the knife down first.
I've never used a knife to kill so I didn't even know what i was doing. I feel dumb.
sigh....
You're last words "!?"
My poor baby. If it means anything mama was murdered by some no relation person
that entered the town soon after you passed.

I never want to "hold the knifes to hide them and keep them from murderers" ever again.

I feel just awful.
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … e&id=65929

Please be kind.

Board footer