One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-08 11:22:49

SSDarkMoon

Handcuffs and captivity system is needed with the Karma system.

Handcuffs and captivity system is needed with the Karma system.

Good player won't kill the killer but use a Handcuff to stop them
(what I wish is Wood Handcuff can hold a person 10 mins,rock 20 mins ,metal 30 mins)
Handcuff with rope can let others bring the person to some where.

Guillotine which made by metal and wood can be used by 3 times.
only a person with Handcuff can bring to active the Guillotine.

bad person is hard to make a wood Handcuffs. because it still need to make a metal key.
trolls are easy to fix.

#2 2018-05-08 11:45:51

TrustyWay

Re: Handcuffs and captivity system is needed with the Karma system.

Karma system is useless, how many times do we have to rewrite it why it is not viable. It wont be implemanted.

But the Iron handcuffes that keep the players and make him unable to disconnect is super needed, we need slaves to be sold. Doesnt decay and stay until it got remove by the key or pickaxe, pickaxe destroys iron handcuffes. I am in favour of this, don't post that on reddit, people put me 0 everytime even if it is a good add. Griefers hold reddit.

Last edited by TrustyWay (2018-05-08 11:48:19)

#3 2018-05-08 12:53:38

pein

its not a world where you cant just quit if it happens, or just turn off the computer and you are disconnected, which is fine but even 5 to 10 minutes is a lot, and your hunger kills you, so except you dont feed the prisoner, its already dead

maybe a cage where he would spend sometime, and have a food storage, which would give 1 bar food every time he eats
but this could be abuseable to keep  someone alive during famine. i would prefer slapping somebody, if you are older and does something stupid or picks up something, you could make a slapping glove, and clickign somebody would make him/her trip and lose item on hand, disarming by elders would be possible, also stealing your ingots or stuff, and would be so funny slapping babies
especially with stronger slapping glove they would fly 1-2 tiles, that would be amazing xD

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#4 2018-05-08 13:46:31

Joriom
Website

Handcuffs... mmm... kinky. Handcuff with rope even better.

#5 2018-05-08 18:52:02

YAHG

TrustyWay wrote:

Karma system is useless, how many times do we have to rewrite it why it is not viable. It wont be implemented.

But the Iron handcuffes that keep the players and make him unable to disconnect is super needed, we need slaves to be sold. Doesnt decay and stay until it got remove by the key or pickaxe, pickaxe destroys iron handcuffes. I am in favour of this, don't post that on reddit, people put me 0 everytime even if it is a good add. Griefers hold reddit.

The handcuffs would be useful so we can have a trial and execution, right now you kill the killer and they assume you are the killer.

There is good reasons why our cultures have so many rituals surrounding justice and especially capital punishment.

If the killer disconnects, they are gone for 3 hours, sorta proves their guilt pretty much anyways.

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

Board footer