One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-18 21:27:31

Crumpaloo

Started a B R E E D I N G Program

Not as bad as it sounds! Got born into white town as Bob Kelderman, had one of my girl relatives who was afk give birth to ANOTHER afk baby. So i took the afk baby and threw it in the nursery room and started yumming it. Eventually i got bored of just feeding her so i started convinced other girls in the village to be in the nursery and id feed them for bbs.

Eventually i became king and started issuing orders such as "All fertile females report to the nursery for B R E E D I NG"   

Ended up getting all the girls in the village to pop out bbs while the men did the work to feed them yum and work, i had like 16 nieces and nephews and great nieces and nephews. Felt like i was the Genghis Khan of OHOL with all my children frolicking around. I gave my leadership up to a girl named scarlet kelderman who said she would help continue the... eh hem, program.

Was pretty hilarious overall and a fun alternative to just feeding a afk person.

1,280 pips just by Making Pork Tacos, Possible 2,500 pips just by hunting turkeys, and yet, somehow, yall still eating berries, bruh.

#2 2020-05-18 21:55:52

Lava

Re: Started a B R E E D I N G Program

Lmao i was the Queen before you who made you king not sure if I regret it yet. Jimbo my predecessor did not want you to become king.

Last edited by Lava (2020-05-18 21:59:01)

#3 2020-05-18 21:57:59

Arcurus

Crumpaloo wrote:

Not as bad as it sounds! Got born into white town as Bob Kelderman, had one of my girl relatives who was afk give birth to ANOTHER afk baby. So i took the afk baby and threw it in the nursery room and started yumming it. Eventually i got bored of just feeding her so i started convinced other girls in the village to be in the nursery and id feed them for bbs.

Eventually i became king and started issuing orders such as "All fertile females report to the nursery for B R E E D I NG"   

Ended up getting all the girls in the village to pop out bbs while the men did the work to feed them yum and work, i had like 16 nieces and nephews and great nieces and nephews. Felt like i was the Genghis Khan of OHOL with all my children frolicking around. I gave my leadership up to a girl named scarlet kelderman who said she would help continue the... eh hem, program.

Was pretty hilarious overall and a fun alternative to just feeding a afk person.

lol, i hope you did not kill some other famlies with your breeding program....

#4 2020-05-19 00:17:13

Crumpaloo

Arcurus wrote:
Crumpaloo wrote:

lol, i hope you did not kill some other famlies with your breeding program....

Actually out of the 4 villages WE were the ones not in the double digits, the breeding program was actually a success! *insert rocket control group cheering*

1,280 pips just by Making Pork Tacos, Possible 2,500 pips just by hunting turkeys, and yet, somehow, yall still eating berries, bruh.

#5 2020-05-19 06:50:23

Amon

Haha, that sounds like quite a tale to tell smile

My favourite all time lives are Unity Dawn, who was married to Sachin Gedeon.
Art!!

PIES 2.0 <- Pie diversification mod

#6 2020-05-19 12:32:08

pein

keep 2 tiles social distancing

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#7 2020-05-19 12:36:10

Arcurus

pein wrote:

yea wonder how he manages all this breeding while keeping the social distancing....

#8 2020-05-19 14:31:46

DestinyCall

Arcurus wrote:
pein wrote:

yea wonder how he manages all this breeding while keeping the social distancing....

As long as everyone is part of the same household ...

#9 2020-05-19 14:40:48

pein

DestinyCall wrote:
Arcurus wrote:
pein wrote:

As long as everyone is part of the same household ...

still, how you got a breeding room without a breathing room?

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#10 2020-05-19 15:01:24

DestinyCall

You hold your breath while you're doing it, obviously.

#11 2020-05-19 15:16:54

karltown_veteran

I N C E S T U A L     H A R E M

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

Board footer