One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-09-19 03:24:59

OneOfMany

Yumming Etiquette - By the Sisterhood of the Yum

Welcome Sisters. I would like to take a moment to address Yumming etiquette. Yumming is a skill and can be a bit of an art. When you go into life knowing you will eat only one raw berry for your entire lifetime, you have to keep your eye open for Yumming opportunities. Which bring us to the topic of etiquette. When Yumming, remember your Sisters. The best yums are shared with others. If you’re making yummy food, make sure to make enough to share. You don’t need to try and feed a whole town, just your Sisters. Those who know the way of the Yum.

Yums that are very shareable:
Roasted Rabbits - Roast a bunch and try grilling a few other Yums too.
Omelettes - After the rabbits make some omelettes, making omelettes resets the cool down of the stone, so you can keep it running forever.
Bread - Make bread along with pies for everyone to share.
Buttered Bread - If you have a knife, butter up some bread for others while you butter your own.
Roasted Mutton - Leave some raw mutton when making pies so there are extra Yums.
Carrot Pies - Don’t forget carrot pies. They are more efficient than eating raw carrots, not to mention yummy.
Carnitas - Make a few bowls while grilling rabbits
Baked Potatoes - These are x2 yum, so bake some extra
Chips - Exceedingly hard to make and limited by lime, but these are some of the most shareable foods.
Fries - If your making one bowl you might as we’ll make five. Who needs ketchup, they are yummy without it (although ketchup would be yummy too).

On a sadder note, my heart fills with sorrow, to say that some people feel it is proper to Yum shame some Sisters for eating very yummy foods. While these individuals, who will remain unnamed, would say such a thing, a Sister never would, she would only ask where her bite was.

Yums you should Not feel guilty for:
Green Beans - Only one bowl in necessary, another Sister will come by to fill it when it’s empty.
Berry Pie - Nonbelivers see no value in this pie, but if you are with the Yum, then you know why there should be one.
Berry Carrot Pie - Yet another Yum to share
Popcorn - A  favorite Yum as a child, much better than a berry.
Fresh Corn - Only peel it when ready to eat it, that way it stays fresh forever.

If you have clothing and Yum chain your entire life, you will only need 17-20 foods to reach age 60. On this list is 15. Praise Be! Praise Yum!

I am a dirty, dirty roleplayer. I roleplay in the game, sometimes on the forum and if I'm being honest, a bit in real life. I can't help myself. I'm a dirty, dirty roleplayer. Don't hate the player, hate the game. smile

#2 2019-09-19 10:17:59

pein

Re: Yumming Etiquette - By the Sisterhood of the Yum

if you nakid you can eat a lot more beri, cause it's good to eat beri

624030648289591296.png?v=1624030648289591296.png?v=1624030648289591296.png?v=1

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#3 2019-09-19 11:03:15

Starknight_One

pein wrote:

if you nakid you can eat a lot more beri, cause it's good to eat beri

624030648289591296.png?v=1624030648289591296.png?v=1624030648289591296.png?v=1

Oh no... berry berry disease!

wink

#4 2019-09-19 12:51:04

Booklat1

Oh, not again.

please don't yum like this, me and DestinyCall have written hundreds of comments on this matter already. Avoid green beans, avoid berry pies, avoid carrots, growing these for food is a waste of resources.

The best foods to yum are the overall best foods, milk, skim milk, bread, bread with butter, rabbit pies, mutton pies, berries and berries in a bowl, stew, turkey legs/slices/broth.

You don't need to eat other foods at all because eating these foods I mentioned fills your foodbar for your entire life and are the cheapest to produce.

This comment by Greep is the best reason why you focus on making good foods instead of cheap yums:
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewt … 595#p48595

alternatively you can check ferna's guide on foods https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=5706
its a bit outdated and I personally think it could use a few changes but it's a decent compilation.

#5 2019-09-19 12:55:02

Booklat1

Like, I don't mean to be rude but "On a sadder note, my heart fills with sorrow(...)".

You can see this is why pein is making fun of you right? No one hates yum, but you're teaching people to yum inefficiently.

#6 2019-09-19 15:50:11

DestinyCall

OneOfMany wrote:

If you have clothing and Yum chain your entire life, you will only need 17-20 foods to reach age 60. On this list is 15. Praise Be! Praise Yum!

You only need  20 foods to reach, yet you encourage people to eat raw corn, berry pies and green beans?    This is why people yum-shame, you know.    Lazy yumming is real!

Venture out from your village and hunt a turkey in the name of Yum as penance.   It will please the Gods and bring fresh yum back for many people.  Please do not waste food potential by making bad food choices or encouraging others to share in your mistakes.

Be a positive force for Yum in your village.  It is the one true path to yum perfection.

#7 2019-09-19 16:14:35

SpiritBomb32

I got a real fallout 4 S.P.E.C.I.A.L documentary vibe and now I want to make a video short with this, the grainy narrator voice too

Last edited by SpiritBomb32 (2019-09-19 16:15:33)

- "The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life."
Add books, please Jason.

#8 2019-09-21 01:33:16

Saolin

The predominant line of thinking seems to be "if you want to yum, make the better foods (but please don't)".  I think there is a place for the 'bad' yum foods.  And just for the sake of clarity, when i say yum foods, i mean any food that you haven't eaten yet.  In an establishing village you will reach a point where there is enough potential yum foods to maintain a life-long yum chain, but a lot of the 'better' yum foods are not yet available and/or wild foods have become rare.  Personally I think at this point it is acceptable, and perhaps even ideal, to make berry pie varieties in small numbers as well as eat foods that are 'bad' when considering value, though it is best if these foods are eaten only by those successfully yum-chaining and moved on from when possible.

Some think eating low value foods like corn and green beans is "lazy" yumming, and in many circumstances that would be accurate, but in some circumstances it can be inaccurate as well.  It is easy to say "go hunt a turkey instead of eating raw corn".  Yes, turning a raw corn into stew/chips/tacos creates value, and value to cost ratio does change favorably; though these higher value items also have a higher cost both in resources and time, .  There is an opportunity cost for everything in this game, due to time constraints.  If, for example, you are in an establishing town looking to transition to diesel engine and need to still find a tarry spot and build an oil rig, it is more valuable to the town to work on this task than spend time processing food to make it more efficient/higher value, even though those processed food items are better.  Other examples could be gathering rubber, or establishing an iron mine.  Before heading out to bring a cart of water buckets to the oil rig and build a kiln and produce some charcoal to drill for oil, while loading up the supplies for your trip you can fill up on popcorn + green bean + shucked corn and head out there with nearly a full bar +39 pips, allowing a long stay to focus on work while retaining full cargo space!  While you're out there maybe you'll see a banana/cactus fruit to eat, and if you're yum-chaining, these foods are almost twice as good!  And that's the thing about yum-chaining - it's not about just eating bad foods to make them passable, it's about making the best foods way better!  Taking a bite of rabbit pie for 26 pips with double digits extending beyond a full food bar is pretty good!

-------

Anyway as far as yum etiquette goes:

-Plan ahead so you don't lose your chain or waste time running around looking for something delicious.
-In general, and especially if you're still familiarizing yourself with yum-chain, avoid the least efficient options until they're necessary.  It is incredibly counter-productive if you eat a raw corn at +4, and then subsequently need to reset your chain shortly after.
-Don't do it if the options aren't there.  Instead focus on small chains of more efficient food options (popcorn, bread, stew, rabbit pie, carrot/rabbit pie, reset)  It gets pretty easy to keep extending this when you expand to things like mutton, berry, berry bowl, and often there's a few good options laying around like omelette, cooked rabbit, bowl of carnitas, turkey and it's broth, then you can get into things like carrot, onion, tomato, etc.  It's good to build in this order in general since it protects against lost value in a dropped yum-chain, and because sometimes new, more efficient food items will appear as your life progresses.  It feels pretty dumb to have yummed a raw corn early on while leaving a higher value item for later, only to find that later when you need to eat the higher value item someone has produced skim milk and sauerkraut and now you only get to eat one of three.  You could always eat the raw corn last if no one had happened to prepare these options, so try to leave the least efficient options for last.
-Prepare food for everyone, not just yourself.  If you are preparing yum foods for yourself, make sure you are making efficient use of the cooking session, as kindling has a non-negligible cost.  Focus on producing the most efficient foods since most players won't be yum chaining, such as plain rabbit pies, carrot/rabbit pies, mutton pies, //cooked rabbit, bowls of carnitas, and omelettes/stew.  Gather/prepare as much as you could cook by yourself before starting to cook, ideally.  More if you know there are others who would be helping, though it seems difficult to get people to wait beyond more than 1.5x what someone could do by themself.
-Again, focus on producing the most efficient options such as rabbit pie and carrot/rabbit pie to protect against new players not knowing the difference and to keep non yummers from being forced to consume less efficient options.
-If food is plentiful and there is nothing better to do, produce additional food items to what is already available!
-Work! Make use of your decreased need to eat in your life and accomplish something!

Last edited by Saolin (2019-09-21 01:55:05)

#9 2019-09-21 02:03:23

Anhigen

It's incredible seeing it laid out so many times, in great detail, with all the arguments, the tables the graphs the charts, EVERYTHING, and yet people still have a gut feeling about about how to yum, that feels intuitive, and it's unshakable. I think there are some players who are gunna yum the way they want to yum, despite what is already known, already said, and you just can't change that--it just makes sense to eat raw corn!!!!

Everyone talks about how great milk is, no one talks about how many bb cows you must let die...

#10 2019-09-21 02:18:02

DestinyCall

That corn ... it calls to them.   Begging to be eaten.   The siren call cannot be resisted.  We are foolish to think we ever had a chance at stopping it.

And what better to go along with a raw corn ear ... a slice of sweet berry pie and a handful of green beans, fresh from the bush.     Glorious!   

I wish I could make a baked potato joke here, but that one got patched, so it is no longer a giant blackhole of wasted resources.   Joking about eating salsa and ketchup just doesn't have the same punch, since almost no one knows how to make them anyways.

#11 2019-09-21 02:37:19

Saolin

Anhigen wrote:

It's incredible seeing it laid out so many times, in great detail, with all the arguments, the tables the graphs the charts, EVERYTHING, and yet people still have a gut feeling about about how to yum, that feels intuitive, and it's unshakable. I think there are some players who are gunna yum the way they want to yum, despite what is already known, already said, and you just can't change that--it just makes sense to eat raw corn!!!!

Don't straw man my argument.  It's not about eating raw corn, though some of you seem to think that's equivalent to shooting a baby.  Did you read my post or just ascertain that i think it's ok to eat raw corn in certain circumstances and jump to a conclusion?  I am willing to listen to justification and changing my point of view, are you?  Raw corn is only about 1/2 as valuable as eating a berry.  Part of the beauty and fuel for this discussion is there are a variety of factors that are not easily quantifiable such as time to produce or comparing an item that requires a clay or iron investment to one that doesn't.  It's easy to compare by pure value, but that ignores some harder to quantify factors.  That's what makes it so interesting to discuss.

#12 2019-09-21 03:01:57

Saolin

DestinyCall wrote:

That corn ... it calls to them.   Begging to be eaten.   The siren call cannot be resisted.  We are foolish to think we ever had a chance at stopping it.

And what better to go along with a raw corn ear ... a slice of sweet berry pie and a handful of green beans, fresh from the bush.     Glorious!   

I wish I could make a baked potato joke here, but that one got patched, so it is no longer a giant blackhole of wasted resources.   Joking about eating salsa and ketchup just doesn't have the same punch, since almost no one knows how to make them anyways.

Lol, YES! that raw corn is SO delicious! I CAN'T resist!  That's what it is.

Look, I understand the math you've posted in other discussions, and it is consistent and makes sense.  The problem for me is you rely entirely on quantifiable factors, and specificially on value of the food item.  However with less of an emphasis on cost, and especially with pretty much a complete ignorance of (this is not specific to you at all and actually seems to be a general ignorance) time involved of production.  Raw corn could be considered a baseline value of cost for production, since any use of corn requires that same baseline expenditure.  Beyond that though, additional time and resources become necessary and the comparison becomes non-perfect.  If time and resources were infinite, your analysis of food options is perfect, but there are also non-quantifiable factors to consider, which you seem to prefer to ignore since it makes comparison more difficult and impossible to evaluate perfectly.

#13 2019-09-21 03:44:45

Anhigen

Saolin wrote:

Look, I understand the math you've posted in other discussions, and it is consistent and makes sense. [But...]

No dis, I think my first post sounds harsher to a stranger than the tone I meant it in. The issue with those terri-bad-no-good-double-minus tier food items is that they ALL have means of consuming them that are far better. Even raw corn, can very easily be turned into popped corn. Villages that don't have clay bowls or fire have other problems that yum chaining is not going to really fix either, I think it's fair to say that if you can't pop corn you should not be stressed about yum, yeah?

And that's kind of thing, when we're talking about the strategy of yumming, is when to worry about yum. Most of those other discussions talk quite a bit about when and HOW to break your chain, as in you should, because it wastes less food and feeds more people, and if the goal of yum is to be efficient--via eating different types of food instead of one easy to make thing (REDACTED TANGENT ON MERITS OF JUST MAKING PIES)--then that should be integral to the decision making. Instead, these threads further promote the idea of yumming uncritically--maintain the chain, yo--and it's bad. It also doesn't pass on knowledge, like the incredible uses of corn, the OPness of milk--100 hours and I've never drank milk! In part because people just don't understand how incredibly powerful it is--and some of the methods of running and maintaining long and stable villages. For instance making salsa is a fool's errand in terms of sustaining a village. You can almost say that it's in the game to throw off players, you know, give them failures to explore or challenges to overcome (puzzles if you will), but despite how many times people try and share that knowledge it gets thwarted, over and over again, by someone saying, "yeah... but what's the harm in a berry maintaining a good yum? Sometimes that's fine. It's just a berry." It's not. It's not just a berry. Look at the chart!

Fittingly, like a yum chain, all that work get's undone and were sent right back to square one.

Honestly, I think yum is so easy to "understand" at first that people build an intuitive sense around it, and the high level yum is just so... counter intuitive, that it doesn't dispel people's visceral... I'm resisting gut and stomach puns... but their visceral, trial-and-error understanding of a system that appears one way but is really another. You could think of it as a level in Portal, and boy do people really wanna use that portal gun they know and love--it's gotten them this far--but the answer is something else. The... the cake is a lie.

But to summarize with over simplification... strategically, the best way to yum, at all stages of game (camp, village, town) is to break your chain, repeatedly but purposefully. Don't maintain the chain. Reset and eat the best food you possibly can.

Everyone talks about how great milk is, no one talks about how many bb cows you must let die...

#14 2019-09-21 04:22:30

Saolin

Anhigen wrote:
Saolin wrote:

Look, I understand the math you've posted in other discussions, and it is consistent and makes sense. [But...]

No dis, I think my first post sounds harsher to a stranger than the tone I meant it in. The issue with those terri-bad-no-good-double-minus tier food items is that they ALL have means of consuming them that are far better. Even raw corn, can very easily be turned into popped corn. Villages that don't have clay bowls or fire have other problems that yum chaining is not going to really fix either, I think it's fair to say that if you can't pop corn you should not be stressed about yum, yeah?

And that's kind of thing, when we're talking about the strategy of yumming, is when to worry about yum. Most of those other discussions talk quite a bit about when and HOW to break your chain, as in you should, because it wastes less food and feeds more people, and if the goal of yum is to be efficient--via eating different types of food instead of one easy to make thing (REDACTED TANGENT ON MERITS OF JUST MAKING PIES)--then that should be integral to the decision making. Instead, these threads further promote the idea of yumming uncritically--maintain the chain, yo--and it's bad. It also doesn't pass on knowledge, like the incredible uses of corn, the OPness of milk--100 hours and I've never drank milk! In part because people just don't understand how incredibly powerful it is--and some of the methods of running and maintaining long and stable villages. For instance making salsa is a fool's errand in terms of sustaining a village. You can almost say that it's in the game to throw off players, you know, give them failures to explore or challenges to overcome (puzzles if you will), but despite how many times people try and share that knowledge it gets thwarted, over and over again, by someone saying, "yeah... but what's the harm in a berry maintaining a good yum? Sometimes that's fine. It's just a berry." It's not. It's not just a berry. Look at the chart!

Fittingly, like a yum chain, all that work get's undone and were sent right back to square one.

Honestly, I think yum is so easy to "understand" at first that people build an intuitive sense around it, and the high level yum is just so... counter intuitive, that it doesn't dispel people's visceral... I'm resisting gut and stomach puns... but their visceral, trial-and-error understanding of a system that appears one way but is really another. You could think of it as a level in Portal, and boy do people really wanna use that portal gun they know and love--it's gotten them this far--but the answer is something else. The... the cake is a lie.

But to summarize with over simplification... strategically, the best way to yum, at all stages of game (camp, village, town) is to break your chain, repeatedly but purposefully. Don't maintain the chain. Reset and eat the best food you possibly can.

That's a fair post.  For the record, if i am eating raw corn, i am also going to be eating popcorn 100% of the time, in general i am going to be eating popcorn, because i think it is a great food item.  The reverse is not true.

I don't think the general opinion on this forum supports yumming uncritically, in fact i think it supports quite the opposite, that yumming is a mistake and should be avoided.  I agree that milk is a great (the best) food item, and i'm surprised you've never consumed it.  A wandering cow is easy to get at least one bucket from, though i've noticed it tends to sit there a while and no one consumes it.  Maybe it looks too much like some kind of paint.

In terms of yum being easy to understand, sure, but I think relatively few players go for it at all, and a lot of the more experienced players seem to disfavor it altogether.  To me it seems like a small minority of players that advocate yum chain while vocal experienced players trumpet the value of the most efficient foods without considering all factors.

#15 2019-09-21 05:29:23

DestinyCall

Saolin wrote:

Lol, YES! that raw corn is SO delicious! I CAN'T resist!  That's what it is.

All joking aside, as long as you understand that fresh corn shouldn't be eaten more than once per life, that's enough for me.    smile

It sounds like you have enough experience with yum to assess a village's food diversity and make smart choices about yum-chaining, so if a situation comes up and you determine that an ear of corn has to die for the glory of yum, I'm sure you have your reasons.   I tend to warn about food efficiency and "lazy yumming" mostly for the newer players who haven't considered all the angles yet.   Many people who get into yum end up so blinded by the extra pips that they don't even consider the opportunity costs associated with eating "bad" foods.   They figure any waste is made back with their yum-bonus, so they don't need to watch what they eat as long as it is unique.   Those are the people that talk about fresh corn and green beans like they are first person to discover that these amazing, easy-to-produce yum foods exist.   They are the ones that encourage making berry pies in an Eve camp so you can yum chain past ten before the village has access to advanced tools ... and they think they are being helpful by encouraging others to follow their bad example.   

Saolin wrote:

Look, I understand the math you've posted in other discussions, and it is consistent and makes sense.  The problem for me is you rely entirely on quantifiable factors, and specificially on value of the food item.  However with less of an emphasis on cost, and especially with pretty much a complete ignorance of (this is not specific to you at all and actually seems to be a general ignorance) time involved of production.  Raw corn could be considered a baseline value of cost for production, since any use of corn requires that same baseline expenditure.  Beyond that though, additional time and resources become necessary and the comparison becomes non-perfect.  If time and resources were infinite, your analysis of food options is perfect, but there are also non-quantifiable factors to consider, which you seem to prefer to ignore since it makes comparison more difficult and impossible to evaluate perfectly.

Well, I've actually delved pretty deep into the food math, beyond what I covered in that post on corn.  I focused on raw pips in that post, rather than talking true food efficiency, because the waters do get very muddy once you start to analyze full costs between a diverse array of foods.    Water, dirt, iron, labor, and time investments are all quite different, even when you just look at corn.   It gets even more extreme when you look at all possible foods available in the game.   And then when you factor in additional considerations like the current technology level of the village, whether or not you have easy access to a knife or empty bucket and if you are trying to mass produce food for the masses or construct and stock a Yum shrine .... well ... let's just say it gets increasingly difficult to assign numerical values that make any sense to an outside observer, even if they make perfect sense in your head.  It is conceivably possible I've spent a longer than healthy amount of time considering the culinary value of imaginary pies.   I've stared deep into the food math abyss and it has stared back into me. 

In fact, a while back, I put together a comprehensive list of every food item in the game, ranked by overall efficiency and general "goodness" related to mass-production.   The purpose of the list was to highlight which top-quality foods should be found in EVERY village, which foods should be skipped over or avoided, and where you should focus your efforts when you aim to improve food diversity and yum potential in your village.   It's been a while since I updated it, so I need to take a harder look at some of the newer foods to figure out where they fit.

Long story short ... milk is the best food from an efficiency standpoint, but in-game it fails to live up to its full potential due to practical constraints.   Certain foods that don't look that amazing when you check the raw numbers, like Three Sisters Stew, fill a useful role in the early and mid game.   And there are various foods, like wild turkey and cactus fruit, that are limited yet excellent choices to add to your yum chain, if you can.  But when you really get down to it ... meat pies are all you will ever need.

Yum is a toy.   A fun toy and I love food diversity and messing around with weird foods more than enough to justify playing around with yum ... but it is just a toy.     The overall best way to ensure that your village never starves is to focus on mass-producing a whole lot of meat pies and to not worry about food diversity at all.   Now don't get me wrong - yum isn't bad.    When you don't waste too much time and resources on low-efficiency yum foods, there is no harm in chaining.   It just doesn't save you that much time or that much effort over sliding a pie into your backpack.   Yum is mostly useful if you are aiming for higher fertility as a woman or higher total pips as an elder.    Beyond that, it is pretty much a wash. 

To yum or not to yum comes down to personal preference and how much enjoyment you get from playing the yum-chaining mini-game.

Last edited by DestinyCall (2019-09-21 06:02:11)

#16 2019-09-21 23:11:44

CatX

Can we take a moment to appreciate that cooked beans are now edible? big_smile

https://onetech.info/1292-Bowl-of-Cooked-Beans

#17 2019-09-22 01:03:38

Saolin

Oh neat, thanks for pointing that out!  That's a terrible food item lol.

Last edited by Saolin (2019-09-22 01:04:21)

#18 2019-09-22 01:31:46

Coconut Fruit

I'm a lazy yummer, I eat raw corn and I don't really care since I eat it only once a life. There are no bad foods for yummers IMO(well, maybe except this horrible bowl of cooked beans). There are plenty bad foods for people that don't yum at all.

Making own private server (Very easy! You can play on it even if you haven't bought the game)
Zoom mod
Mini guide for beginners
website with all recipies

#19 2019-09-22 02:03:09

DestinyCall

Saolin wrote:

Oh neat, thanks for pointing that out!  That's a terrible food item lol.

This is pretty exciting.   

Not often you find a food that makes a bowl of green beans look good by comparison.  :-)

#20 2019-09-22 02:31:09

Booklat1

Coconut Fruit wrote:

I'm a lazy yummer, I eat raw corn and I don't really care since I eat it only once a life. There are no bad foods for yummers IMO(well, maybe except this horrible bowl of cooked beans). There are plenty bad foods for people that don't yum at all.

I really wish jason nerfs foods so posts like these just cannot happen.

Of course your village wont die if you yum poorly (which you are doing) but you could as well turn that corn into milk and yum hundreds of times better.

#21 2019-09-22 02:41:37

Anhigen

Coconut Fruit wrote:

There are no bad foods for yummers

Here we go agaaaaaaaaaaaaaain.

#22 2019-09-22 03:04:08

DestinyCall

Anhigen wrote:
Coconut Fruit wrote:

There are no bad foods for yummers

Here we go agaaaaaaaaaaaaaain.

The battle never ends.   Ignorance is strong and it has so so many friends.

#23 2019-09-22 03:42:51

testo

Arrogance and lies are the way of those who wish to force their view on others. This is good, this is bad... they say. If you don´t like it don´t do it. Do I hurt you when I eat my delicious corn and beans at the farm? Does it really make it impossible to the family to grow because I just  turned 1 of those beans into green beans instead of staying there forever??

- I believe the term "Berrymuncher" is derogatory and therefore I shall use the term "Berrier" instead.

- Jack Ass

#24 2019-09-22 04:09:46

Coconut Fruit

Booklat1 wrote:
Coconut Fruit wrote:

I really wish jason nerfs foods so posts like these just cannot happen.

Of course your village wont die if you yum poorly (which you are doing) but you could as well turn that corn into milk and yum hundreds of times better.

I wish everyone was pro so Jason could make this game really hardcore with earthquakes events, plagues and so on. But the most people are noobs and it won't happen. Don't worry, I'll turn another corn into milk and drink it too. I will also turn another corn into popcorn, what a waste of milk, uhh!

Making own private server (Very easy! You can play on it even if you haven't bought the game)
Zoom mod
Mini guide for beginners

#25 2019-09-22 04:15:05

Coconut Fruit

It also would be cool if eating poorly would make you sick or something. There would be no more excuse for eating only milk and meat pies.

Zoom mod
Mini guide for beginners

Board footer