One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-23 12:33:25

UnnoticedShadow

Why has SuperFun gone unbanned? (on the forums)

SuperFun has been a troll for a while now, with no one stepping in to ban said CLEAR troll, for unsaid reasons.  However, she clearly is not going to die out by herself anytime soon, but without anyone banning her, the situation will not get better. 

If anyone who can ban SuperFun (Or cannot despite common belief) it would be very much appreciated, as we need to do something about this troll.

https://strawpoll.com/ds7fk78z  (Unofficial poll on SuperFun)

#2 2018-09-23 14:28:03

NoraRose86

Re: Why has SuperFun gone unbanned? (on the forums)

I think all of their posts were deleted, I can’t find the new ones.

#3 2018-09-23 15:46:44

Superfun2
Banned

NoraRose86 wrote:

I think all of their posts were deleted, I can’t find the new ones.

HI

I name my self Amyx after my hot 8th grade science teacher  and my baby names are after hot girls in my school. big_smile

#4 2018-09-23 15:57:55

Superfun2
Banned

UnnoticedShadow wrote:

SuperFun has been a troll for a while now, with no one stepping in to ban said CLEAR troll, for unsaid reasons.  However, she clearly is not going to die out by herself anytime soon, but without anyone banning her, the situation will not get better. 

If anyone who can ban SuperFun (Or cannot despite common belief) it would be very much appreciated, as we need to do something about this troll.

Ah yes the typical SJW trying to ban people when they dont agree with him. Quite wonderful eh big_smile

I name my self Amyx after my hot 8th grade science teacher  and my baby names are after hot girls in my school. big_smile

#5 2018-09-23 17:37:06

UnnoticedShadow

Could the 2 or three people who said no to banning her explain themselves, I am curious on why you have voted no, and for what reason?

Last edited by UnnoticedShadow (2018-09-23 17:39:15)

#6 2018-09-23 18:22:39

Joriom
Website

Speaking here personally for myself, not for the reast of the team - Superfun has yet to cross the line. Official warning has already been issued though and I believe thats why current messages are less frequent and more tame. On the other hand - I won't personally put my hand to silencing someone just because he's annoying and people don't like him - because in that case we'd have to "get rid" of at least 20-30 people already, from both sides of the baricade (including me myself).

#7 2018-09-23 18:29:05

Stylingirl

"Trolling" isn't against the rules. Being annoying and rude is also unfortunately not against the rules. All superfun wants is attention and you keep giving it to him which is why he keeps trolling so much. He was already banned on the discord which is why he hangs out here. If you want to talk about the game where superfun cant, join the discord server. If you want to stay in this cycle of feeding hate then by all means, keep talking to superfun and about superfun because that's obviously worked well so far.

#8 2018-09-23 18:34:13

Superfun2
Banned

Joriom wrote:

Speaking here personally for myself, not for the reast of the team - Superfun has yet to cross the line. Official warning has already been issued though and I believe thats why current messages are less frequent and more tame. On the other hand - I won't personally put my hand to silencing someone just because he's annoying and people don't like him - because in that case we'd have to "get rid" of at least 20-30 people already, from both sides of the baricade (including me myself).

You where always my favorite

#9 2018-09-23 18:36:38

pein

just because he is gey, shouldnt be banned

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#10 2018-09-23 18:40:13

Superfun2
Banned

pein wrote:

just like you faggot

#11 2018-09-23 18:50:04

Rohen

Superfun2 wrote:
UnnoticedShadow wrote:

Ah yes the typical SJW trying to ban people when they dont agree with him. Quite wonderful eh :D

An SJW is a leftist radical.
I see no communism here.
An anti-freedom-of-speech message at worst, but even 4chan, a VERY pro-free-speech site is banning idiots like you.

You are plain annoying and not contributing anything of value to any discussion whatsoever. You also were proven to lie just to save yourself from admitting you don't know how to computer at least once.

Last edited by Rohen (2018-09-23 18:51:41)

#12 2018-09-23 19:30:54

Joriom
Website

Superfun2 wrote:
pein wrote:

just like you faggot

And then when we just gave him benefit of the doubt... Case closed. So is this thread.

Aslo, Pein, please, chill out. Don't go in Superfuns steps.

Board footer