One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-21 10:43:40

I am Pharo

Eve Pharo vs Lisa Pharo

What actually happened was Baker [Lisa aka Norarose86]  was trippin', didn't have a way to keep track of who was having more than one kid, and was just murdering people and talking shit to other players the whole time.
I returned to the camp as Rose Pharo.

I was about to leave to play with my twin, who died from a rattlesnake bite, so I gave a back pack to a baby they seem to be caring for for some reason, then he says I'm an idiot for feeding kids, bruh, what.?  I tell him I didn't feed my babies, which I didn't  (until dude spazzes on me in my own village) I tell him I'm eve and calls me an idiot again for cutting carrots in Savannah, which was actually done my my griefer daughter from my eve life named Nefertiti, who I had to rush a bow to kill to save my hard working kids' work, and future generations' livelihoods.

I've played with Baker before and he usually is helpful and isnt such a redacted [and proved himself yet again]. idk what got up [Nora's] pecker today in my camp, but her/his actions led to its demise.  Congratulations, bruh.

TL;DR Basically Baker Norarose86 acted like an redacted over reacting to the ginger-bug, with no respect for the Eve, and his/her experiments with population control failed, knocking the family out at only 10 generations.  The end.

Lets keep it civil and without personal trips and namecalling please.

Last edited by I am Pharo (2018-09-22 21:16:13)

#2 2018-09-21 11:43:05

Baker

Re: Eve Pharo vs Lisa Pharo

I am Pharo wrote:

What actually happened was Baker was trippin', didn't have a way to keep track of who was having more than one kid, and was just murdering people and talking shit to other players the whole time.

I was about to leave to play with my twin, who died from a rattlesnake bite, so I gave a back pack to a baby they seem to be caring for for some reason, then he says I'm an idiot for feeding kids, bruh, what.?  I tell him I didn't feed my babies, which I didn't  (until dude spazzes on me in my own village) I tell him I'm eve and calls me an idiot again for cutting carrots in Savannah, which was actually done my my griefer daughter from my eve life named Nefertiti, who I had to rush a bow to kill to save my hard working kids' work, and future generations' livelihoods.

I've played with Baker before and he usually is helpful and isnt such a fuckhole, idk what got up his pecker today in my camp, but his actions led to its demise.  Congratulations, bruh.

TL;DR Basically Baker acted like an dickhead over reacting to the ginger-bug, with no respect for the Eve, and his experiments with population control failed, knocking the family out at only 10 generations.  The end.

Well, to be fair it was a Bear that ended your line, Not me. The town was actually doing better after you guys died, All of a sudden we had magically had enough food. But your right, I had no way of tracking who was keeping too many babies. Possibly because we all looked the same but it's only a working theory. Accidents happen, I'm sorry.

I was wrong to kill you but don't go blaming me for things that happened roughly an hour after my death. I was a dickhead but I didn't kill your town.

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

#3 2018-09-21 12:59:32

NoraRose86

I am Pharo wrote:

What actually happened was Baker was trippin', didn't have a way to keep track of who was having more than one kid, and was just murdering people and talking shit to other players the whole time.

I've played with Baker before and he usually is helpful and isnt such a fuckhole, idk what got up his pecker today in my camp, but his actions led to its demise.  Congratulations, bruh.

TL;DR Basically Baker acted like an dickhead over reacting to the ginger-bug, with no respect for the Eve, and his experiments with population control failed, knocking the family out at only 10 generations.  The end.

That’s not what ‘actually’ happened. I was born into that camp before I was Lisa. When there were men, way in the beginning I was Elisabet. Anyway, yes your town was horrible. I died at age 17 because of no food. I was working to build up the farm and starved as an adult...that’s how sucky the town was. When I was reborn as Lisa I was finally able to finish the farm and survived to old age.

And I saw you feeding babies, gathering them up and feeding them all. You didn’t want your line to die off, but guess what ‘bruh’ that’s a form of griefing. Keeping all the babies and letting everyone starve. I cursed you and you deserved it.

You’re one of the people who sat by the fire, eating all the food barely working while watching the town slowly die then you blame Baker? No. Baker and I worked so hard and that village was the perfect spot for Firdaws to start over even with the ginger-bug. 

Sadly a bear ended it all

#4 2018-09-21 22:44:23

Zombeh

Wow, wasn't aware of all that chaos that came before my time. Super grateful to you, Amina and Lisa, for taking care of me so I could live! I'm sad I didn't get the arrows made in time to kill the bear before it wiped everyone out. I told people to stay away from it and if needed remain on farm tiles to not die. It was a nice village in a very good location. There were still natural resources too nearby. It would've thrived it people had avoided the bear.

Ever had more than 15 babies in one life? I have.

So many babies.

#5 2018-09-21 23:10:42

I am Pharo

Who didn't take the 15 minutes to make two more arrows...

Spoiler - not the bear.

I'm sure none of the babies abandoned would ever poke a bear cave... said no one.

We had steel and stew plants at the end of my eve life.  My camp wasn't bad, ppl just lazy and/or no one was prioritizing labor. 
Also there was an abundance of berries north, east, southeast, south.  plenty of cacti, geese...  idk what else you guys want.

norarose86 wrote:

And I saw you feeding babies, gathering them up and feeding them all. You didn’t want your line to die off, but guess what ‘bruh’ that’s a form of griefing. Keeping all the babies and letting everyone starve. I cursed you and you deserved it.

You’re one of the people who sat by the fire, eating all the food barely working while watching the town slowly die then you blame Baker? No. Baker and I worked so hard and that village was the perfect spot for Firdaws to start over even with the ginger-bug.

No, you definitely didn't see me do any of that, I only kept one child past the age of 0,
after Baker flipped on me for nothing I did, but thanks for the scapegoating me. 
All of the prideful eve stuff I did when I was a little one, checking out new features of the camp,
and giving props to my kin for keeping it going.
Then I made what looked like the first pot of stew since I planted the crops as an eve...
soooo.... shut ya dumb berry hole.

Here are the receipts: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1120793

-You didn’t want your line to die off, but guess what ‘bruh’ that’s a form of griefing. Keeping all the babies and letting everyone starve.-

I was actually ready to leave because my twin died... My motivation wasn't trying to keep that lineage going, I was trying to go eve with my friend, and leave you gingers behind me. 
You guys had a leader, I didn't need to be there. 
I kept my one child, and they shot her, their rule of law was trash and poorly implemented.

Nora says - "Anyway, yes your town was horrible."
Also Nora - "that village was the perfect spot for Firdaws to start over even with the ginger-bug. "

So... you're welcome?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#6 2018-09-22 00:14:43

NoraRose86

You said in your above post that you kept no babies, and then you just said you kept only one. Hmm. Seems to me that the person whose story is changing is the one who is lying.

You were a griefer and you know it. Your twin dies, you got bored of the village, helped it die out by feeding countless abandoned babies and then yelled at Amina for telling you to stop. Wish others could have seen what you were doing and cursed you too.

You obviously can’t read, because I said 1. When I was first born into the village as Elisbet it was horrible. Then I said 2. After I came back as Lisa, Amina and I worked the village and it became the perfect spot.

So no thanks?

You’re a horrible liar and an even worse Eve. You stand around doing the bare minimum and expect others to do all the work and you take the credit because you planted a berry bush and made a clay pot? Offering words of encouragement as others work themselves to death...that’s your Eve strategy?

When you were born again as Rose, the crops for stew, and stew itself was already being made and replanted. I know because again, Amina and I did it all.

I guess thanks for making another pot?

Doesn’t negate the fact that you were a griefer. Not murdering with a weapon, but with malicious intent by feeding all the abandoned babies and by the sound of it lured the bears towards the camp.

Last edited by NoraRose86 (2018-09-22 00:18:39)

#7 2018-09-22 00:23:58

NoraRose86

Oh and as far as your receipts, you were killed by a wolf. Even after all your griefing. Probably on the way out, as you said, to be with your twin. Releasing bears until you found a wolf to suicide by.

Thanks for making the picture more clear.

And your daughter was killed because she was protecting her triplets who were talking of death and killing as soon as they could type 2 letters.

Don’t play victim.

#8 2018-09-22 01:48:41

SomeRandomPerson

Eve's don't own a town, not in future incarnations at least. Just because you started a town dosn't mean you comeback hours later and yell "I'm Eve listen to me!!" besides I wouldn't believe someone who claimed that either.

They didn't insult anyone, just told them not to keep babies. You probably backtalked with that Eve crap and got yourself murdered, plenty griefers lie about being the original Eve just to get Gear.

I feel like Pharo is the only salty one here. The two "griefers" saved a kid and later got a sheep for the village. The one child policy wasn't true, It was to starve all the excess babies because we already had a bunch of children. So you kept a kids despite being told not to and here you on the forums insulting them for trying to save your town.

Last edited by SomeRandomPerson (2018-09-22 02:01:30)

#9 2018-09-22 01:52:35

NoraRose86

SomeRandomPerson wrote:

Eve's don't own a town, not in future incarnations at least. Just because you started a town dosn't mean you comeback hours later and yell "I'm Eve listen to me!!" besides I wouldn't believe someone who claimed that either.

Especially when that person is being lazy, not contributing in any meaningful way and then starts being a griefer.

#10 2018-09-22 03:18:27

I am Pharo

BAKER, my apologies, I misread you were Lisa Pharo,
who was the one who trash talkin' and just being a redacted.
It didn't make sense that you would act like that, and it's more evident from Nora's blame the eve,
scapegoat the eve mentality.  We good, Baker

Now Nora

Comparing having steel in eve camp to planting a Bush and making a bowl?
Way to minimize one of the greatest accomplishments an eve can aspire to.

You clearly know nothing about my play style so I'm not gonna argue with you about it.

If you were Lisa, then you are the redacted player,
And from your responses, you're just an all-around redacted.
Saying I'd bear grief my own camp is not aligned with my character,
but I can see how a simple moron might come to that conclusion.

Idk, Maybe keeping one kid, as per your own law, allowed was griefing in your mind,
idk how that broken hamster wheel of yours works.

Me and my twin were planning to get sheep.
We spent our our youths gettin backpacks in preparation of our journeys.
She stepped on snek, I said my good byes.
I gave my backpack to a baby, I didn't feed it, you Lisa, yelled at me for feeding it, and since backpacks dont keep 2 year olds alive, I decided to leave town, and raise a kid away from your upright ass.

And Nora lived one and a half lives there before I lived a second there?

How come Nora didn't clear snakes from deserts? 
Why where there no sheep at gen 6 if Nora is so OHOL godly?
If Nora did such a good job at fixing my trash spot, why were people starving?
Where were the roads to resources?

@Some random person saying some random stuff about a random spawn about a random eve
they don't know.  Thanks for your input.

They did insult me, they called me an idiot,
they said I was responsible for griefing that I was not responsible for. 
Look at my lineage, I didn't feed my kids,
and I wasn't about to feed someone else's kid of we couldn't manage

I didn't grief my own lineage, you are being fooled, but sure everyone is entitled to their convictions.
If you think i'm being salty for calling someone out on their bullshit,  and I don't think you should either.
I didn't go into my town and say "do as I say"
I'm not that eve,  I say I'm proud of you all, and go do my thang...
which was going to be making a sheep pen.
And being that I am always going to be responsible for a lineage that bares my name
(Look at nora's rantings for example)
I will claim ownership of a place I founded, but not demand items just for being eve.

This has been a fun look at what some random people think I'm capable of though.

Last edited by Joriom (2018-09-22 19:11:36)

#11 2018-09-22 04:10:25

NoraRose86

Wow. Even more proof you’re a liar.

Baker was Amina, but it doesn’t matter. You were mad at Baker because of the laws he made. You were a griefer and I called you it on it. Now you’re mad at me.

Just stop lying. You’re not even reading anything or comprehending what I was saying.

You’re mad and now cursing, acting like that gets your point across better when in actuality it just proves how angry you are for getting called out.

People like to write stories about their lives. You’re the one who came on here first bashing Baker because of what went down. Now you’re mad at me and saying I did everything Baker did? Stop trying to lie. It’s done. And nice try, trying to say you made this or that. Who cares? You’re a liar, now you’re an angry liar.

You have 3 people telling you what’s what and you continue to lie and bash. 

Just stop.

Last edited by NoraRose86 (2018-09-22 04:17:41)

#12 2018-09-22 04:11:55

I am Pharo

hey, Norarose.

redacted

the end.

#13 2018-09-22 04:21:51

NoraRose86

I am Pharo wrote:

hey, Norarose.

go fuck yourself.

the end.

Once again, thanks for proving my point.

You don’t like to get called out for being a griefer, maybe you should have thought of that before you came on here playing victim. 

Was that the issue? You realized 2 people wrote stories of their lives with you, with your Eve name, and wanted to save face?

It’s alright, people get bored sometimes and kill or sabatoge the camp. It’s a game, play as you will.

But please stop lying. You have 3 people who saw what you did and that’s the proof needed. I don’t need to sit here getting cursed out because you’re mad about it.

#14 2018-09-22 06:48:45

I am Pharo

yep, you got me. you are just so smart, you saw right through my veiled plan, to do the things you say i did. You are a treasure to the game, and it wouldn't be the same with out you.

thanks for joining the forums two weeks ago, and giving us your posts, all of which are pure genius, and the internet herself praises you for your valiant contributions.

You'll be able to post links soon enough.

and again,

redacted

Last edited by Joriom (2018-09-22 19:12:25)

#15 2018-09-22 07:09:35

Mirelli

This whole thing is wild. Nora, I suggest you don't go around slandering someone's character just for the hell of it. Because honestly, that just leads me to believe that you were the griefer all along.

I know Pharo; I have played countless hours with him and we have some of the highest playtimes in the game. Not to make us sound all high and mighty, but I can't imagine how many griefers have as many hours as we do. We don't grief, we just kill the people who do. We work hard, not to get recognition, but because that's why we enjoy the game. I'm sure actual griefers would have already gotten bored hundreds of hours ago.

I remember this life since I was twinning with Pharo. As he already said, our plan was to get sheep and improve the town. Unfortunately I stepped on a snake below the forge before we could get started on it. I don't know what happened after my death but I can tell you that Pharo is definitely not a griefer and you're either misinformed somehow or secretly, it was you who lead all of the bears into camp and only made one bowl and berry bush before calling it a day. If the latter is inaccurate, ask yourself how you feel about having your own character slandered.

I know you're new to the game so you've probably never played with Pharo or me before this life, and so I don't know how much my opinion weighs to you. I just want it to be known that slandering someone's character is only a reflection of your own, and girl, it's not a good look.

I usually play as Eve Storm. If you’re named Phoenix, Bear, Winter, or Summer, it’s probably me smile

#16 2018-09-22 17:14:48

NoraRose86

I’m not a new player, just new to the forum.

No, I’d didn’t lure any bears. You died and that’s when Pharo began griefing. It’s not slandering someone’s character. He literally kept feeding babies, finding and feeding them.

I know he’s your friend and you want to help, but girl, it’s not a good look.

#17 2018-09-22 17:20:58

NoraRose86

I am Pharo wrote:

yep, you got me. you are just so smart, you saw right through my veiled plan, to do the things you say i did. You are a treasure to the game, and it wouldn't be the same with out you.

thanks for joining the forums two weeks ago, and giving us your posts, all of which are pure genius, and the internet herself praises you for your valiant contributions.

You'll be able to post links soon enough.

and again,

redacted

And again, thanks for proving my point.

Last edited by Joriom (2018-09-22 19:13:01)

#18 2018-09-22 18:23:22

I am Pharo

NoraRose86 

Way to miss the point of Mirelli's post.

In fact, you are slandering my character, "IDIOT."
I fed one kid, and have proof of it.  You say I fed all the kids,
and you have no evidence because I was not the one, pendeja.

Happy Saturday,

redacted

Last edited by Joriom (2018-09-22 19:13:27)

#19 2018-09-22 18:31:29

NoraRose86

I am Pharo wrote:

NoraRose86 

Way to miss the point of Mirelli's post.

In fact, you are slandering my character, "IDIOT."
I fed one kid, and have proof of it.  You say I fed all the kids,
and you have no evidence because I was not the one, pendeja.

Happy Saturday,

redacted

Wow. Way to show your character. No need for me to ‘slander’ you. You’re doing a good job of it yourself.

Last edited by Joriom (2018-09-22 19:13:49)

#20 2018-09-22 19:23:59

Joriom
Website

This thread have been split from this story
And thats exactly why there are no nicknames in-game and we try to play anonymously as much a possible. There is no ownership Pharao. You don't own anything even if you started it few hours back. Stop it... And also...

I am Pharao, please stop all those personal attacks on other players. You have derailed the oryginal thread to the point where it had to be split just for the sake of oryginal stroy. Those violate our community rules. Be nice and respectfull. If you can't do that and decide you won't chill out and handle that yourself we will have to step in and handle it for you. Your post have been redacted.
You have been warned.

Any more of that from any of you - thread get closed and you get punished. I'm leaving it open for conversation just so you can admit your mistakes, chill out, shake hands and get along in a civil manner.

P.S. You can change the name of the thread when you get the point Pharao.

#21 2018-09-22 19:26:06

Jk Howling

I am mildly curious about this all. I've played with both Pharo and Mirelli enough anonymously to trust their judgment calls, and I can't imagine an eve would put all that work into making a camp, only to start griefing it the next time she was born there.. But then again, I've heard of worse cases tbh.

Keeping an open mind here, just skimming the argument.

But uh, you claim she fed all her kids yeah? That she was griefing via mass-feeding every child in sight? But at the same time, the lineage says all her kids died at 0 years- with half of them having "F" as a last word, implying they were abandoned, not suicidal. The only kid that seems to have survived past infancy was a girl named Jennifer, who seems to have been stabbed by... Lisa, at 17 years.

Any particular reason why, if she was the only child kept, as the strictly-enforced "one child only" law stated? And it does put a bit of a hole in your claims, given every other child was abandoned, while you claim otherwise...

Last edited by Jk Howling (2018-09-22 19:30:02)

-Has ascended to better games-

#22 2018-09-22 19:28:14

I am Pharo

Jk Howling wrote:

I am mildly curious about this all. I've played with both Pharo and Mirelli enough to trust their judgment calls, and I can't imagine an eve would put all that work into making a camp, only to start griefing it the next time she was born there.. though I'm sure stranger things have happened.

Keeping an open mind here, just skimming the argument. But uh, you claim she fed all her kids yeah? That she was griefing via mass-feeding every child in sight? But at the same time, the lineage says all her kids died at 0 years- with half of them having "F" as a last word, implying they were abandoned, not suicidal. The only kid that seems to have survived past infancy was a girl named Jennifer, who seems to have been stabbed by... Lisa, at 17 years.

Again, curious and open mind here. But if she was feeding every child in sight, why were all her kids but 1 abandoned..?

thanks, that's my point.

XD LOL @ Joriom

#23 2018-09-22 19:47:47

I am Pharo

Joriom wrote:

There is no ownership Pharao. You don't own anything even if you started it few hours back. Stop it...

I'm claiming responsibility for my lineage, and contributions.  Not claiming ownership. 
These people here seem to think I'm responsible, too,
especially for things I do not, and have did not done .

I don't see anywhere in post's I wrote about me claiming ownership of the town. 
Maybe me calling it "My camp" to refer to its location and my lineage.

The is a false claim made by two users that disagree with me.

This is a confusing thread.

#24 2018-09-22 20:01:46

Joriom
Website

I am Pharo wrote:

I will claim ownership of a place I founded, but not demand items just for being eve.

I am Pharo wrote:

I don't see anywhere in post's I wrote about me claiming ownership of the town. 
Maybe me calling it "My camp" to refer to its location and my lineage.

The is a false claim made by two users that disagree with me.

Still, thats besides the point for me. As long as you stay civil you can clear those matters betwen youself - just don't stray to vulgarly name calling people again.

#25 2018-09-22 20:56:39

I am Pharo

Okay, no problem.

Board footer