One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-05 18:43:02

Lum

Kiwiville

Anyone still living in Kiwiville (sign with Kiwivil on it lol)

I was Bob Connor, wearer of the wolf crown for one lifetime. I gave the crown to Rose, because she was nice and very helpful.

We were going through tough times, all starving. Did you guys make it? And if you did, I'm curious to know if you ever managed to finish that key and lock for the sign. If you did, then please know that you are fancy as fuck.

Hope to see some replies from Kiwivillians

ign: summerstorm, they/them

#2 2018-05-05 19:21:54

tshullie

Re: Kiwiville

Lol I lived there at the same time as you. I don't remember my name but I was a dark-skinned woman with the surname Connor.

Since I never crafted a bow and went out hunting for something bigger than rabbits, I made it my life duty to do just that. I left the civ and went up north where I found a big milkweed-farm, crafted a bow and arrows there and left to kill some wolves.

Whenever I made my way to hunt, however, I gave birth to a kid. Every. Single. Time. I kinda wanted to ignore them to finish my mission, but I just couldn't - I feel horrible to not give players a chance. So I kept them all, naming them after The Walking Dead characters lol.

Anyways... I spent most of my time nursing my kids by the fire, eating some pies and nursing some more. At some point a murder happened, I dunno if it was an accident or not but I know for sure this guy was named Thomas. Since I still had my bow and arrow, I decided to kill him if I ever saw him again, but I didn't.

Once my last child had grown up I tried once again to go on my mission to hunt down a wolf. However, this didn't last long 'cause I didn't know how to shoot the arrow and - oh the irony - got killed by a wolf. I was 34.

So yeah, since I died quite young I have no idea how our village is doing rn, but it was nice to read from a former member of the same village I lived in!

Last edited by tshullie (2018-05-05 19:22:11)

#3 2018-05-05 23:11:02

Legodog

tshullie wrote:

Lol I lived there at the same time as you. I don't remember my name but I was a dark-skinned woman with the surname Connor....

naming them after The Walking Dead characters lol

Hi mom!  It’s Carl. I was born after the murder, and you warned me about Thomas.

I lived to 60 in Kiwiville. I struggled to find my niche. I hunted some rabbits, watered some berries and so on. Towards the end of my life, a young man restocked the sheep pen, and it was at that late stage, I discovered my true calling in life: a sheep herder. I loved feeding the hungry lambs knowing they would contribute soil and meat which would sustain the village.  When it was time, I left my backpack in the pen for the next sheep herder. I hope they got some use out of it.

#4 2018-05-06 00:33:13

pein

sounds like my town, only my time we had only kkvv letters

i left 4 sheep but fed 11 in my lifetime, i got the muflon to it, kinda good to let that alive cant be sheered

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#5 2018-05-06 16:44:34

chikenvoice

I was born a boy in Kiwitow, it had huge berry farms and a sheep pen full of beautiful sheep. Sadly, the tribe had no family name. My mother tried naming me something like Pot but I turned to Pocahontas. It was a huge tribe with a queen who didnt listen to her peoples. Babies around fire really enjoyed closing and opening those wooden chests.  It was a chaotic but fun place.

Board footer