One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2020-05-24 19:25:56

miskas

Re: Update: Zero Known Bugs

VOG is Voice Of God I think, Jason can join the server as a god and use godly powers of creation!

He can also speak to us, I had spoken with him while I was smithing for oil rig back in the rift.

God:
-how things are going?"

The Smith of a starving village:
-"Help us! we are Dieing!"

Last edited by miskas (2020-05-25 06:16:26)

Killing a griefer kills him for 10 minutes, Cursing him kills him for 90 Days.

4 curses kill him for all of us,  Mass Cursing bring us Peace! Please Curse!
Food value stats

#27 2020-05-24 20:22:17

Spoonwood

Arcurus wrote:
jasonrohrer wrote:

The multitudes flow forth from my turgid loins!

My essences rain down upon their supple bodies, like the sweet milk of heaven.

VOG is the father of all.  And he loves you.

lol, who ever VOG is (would be great to have some ingame hints or did i miss them) must have a very bad gene score, since  taking care of just few is for sure lot more difficult then to take care of tons of children like VOG needs to do... I guess VOG will never become a leader!

That makes for a small range of stories, not a huge variety.  Here's the quote again, but with the next sentence:

jasonrohrer wrote:

I want to make a game where anything is possible, in terms of social structure, and it's totally up to the players.  This makes for a huge variety of dramatic stories.

It's not the case that anything is possible in terms of structure, nor is it true that all social structures can get accessed by the players, since leadership by fathers, or patriarchy is not possible.  The current system also inhibits the possible variety of dramatic stories.

Denial of such and misleading jokes away from the truth here don't lead anywhere.

Last edited by Spoonwood (2020-05-25 00:23:07)

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#28 2020-05-24 23:32:44

Coconut Fruit

Good thing you aren't the developer Spoonwood, it would be a disaster.

Making own private server (Very easy! You can play on it even if you haven't bought the game)
Zoom mod
Mini guide for beginners
website with all recipies

#29 2020-05-25 02:27:44

wondible

Arcurus wrote:

lol, who ever VOG is (would be great to have some ingame hints or did i miss them) must have a very bad gene score, since  taking care of just few is for sure lot more difficult then to take care of tons of children like VOG needs to do... I guess VOG will never become a leader!

Voice Of God is the little bit of admin features Jason put in that lets him jump to different players, make speech appear anywhere, and set any cell to any item. As far as we know, none except Jason has access to this mode on his servers. So, VOG is Jason.

https://onemap.wondible.com/ -- https://wondible.com/ohol-family-trees/ -- https://wondible.com/ohol-name-picker/
Custom client with  autorun, name completion, emotion keys, interaction keys, location slips, object search, camera pan, and more

#30 2020-05-25 04:31:19

sigmen4020

Spoonwood is in grave need of new material.

For the time being, I think we have enough content.

#31 2020-05-30 15:45:54

BladeWoods

Very impressive Jason, you are an inspiration to me.

Board footer