One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-29 00:54:17

pein

Weird story, weird griefers

There were 2 brown families, Kirk and Bieber, played one life in Bieber camp so I went back next life, was hard to find since the Kirks were closer so first I went to ginger camp then back to biebers, I was a black girl. A black guy griefed with bears told a white eve, and he got like 8 curses and was killed eventually.

There was a ginger family near it, soon died out with iron and water unfinished.

3RCZVMw.png
I pseudo eved here, just 200 below the browns and 40 to left. One girl survived somehow, all I made was a well, a kiln and a pouch, a bowl taken, a shovel axe and a pick. We didn't get iron. I hoped I'm the first outpost but apparently we had other.

now has 2 rooms and was still going, they lost the name long ago but I named a girl Lebbraseur so that's why the double names. Some more next life and it stuck.

It was a guy pointing weapons at everyone, and he was quite annoying. I made the yum station with tables and locked him there because he was kidnapping kids and pointing knives and bows on everyone.

Comes this baby girl and told her not to let him out. I locked him with 8 branches.
She spent her life telling people that it was a prison. Not really a practical way to block 4 spots at once.
She ruined all the tables, took the boards and hide it behind trees or converts to boxes. Took all the shafts I had and run around with a cart with saw froe and adze, then hide them behind trees and telling bullshit.
Due to update, we couldn't kill her with 5-6 people trying to join the posse.
Goes by the alias "slave shoe" met her later fucking around a white camp.
Also shame on you people, ruining floors and tables just to take the boards, fuck your stupid kitchens and stupid projects, make your own damn boards. All I see is that I make something and others carry left and right from town to town.

pv61538.png
This is the dead ginger village
Another life I took this horsecart (as black lady), upgraded there and got some packs and tools, went to find the new Brown family as everyone needed rubber.
Halfway I found a horse in a desert, moved it outside then I see a guy from my family, a total random location he had a kiln and no well, he was male. He followed me repeating "thief"
He can't be that dumb that mistakes an empty cart with a full one. Anyway, I got rid of him but then he came to brown town like 700 tiles just to wait for the moment I eat so he can steal the upgraded cart, and run away. This stupid kindergarten stuff that someone follows you and steals something then runs around like an idiot. this is the game right now, you can't do shit about it, then they flex like it requires any sort of skill.

Eventually, the brown fam died out even with me helping them, they didn't even make a sheep pen or adze froe file saw, not even pick. They had 5 males alive then 4-3-2 and 1 survived longer.
Next life I went back finding a white family and some tools hidden behind trees.

The last Quintero guy was in the fire afking his rest of life. I dropped paper over and over to help me get rubber and palm.
He had no reaction, he pulled a knife out then dropped it. I aimed on him so he listens to it, didn't wanted to kill him. He jumped out and stole my cart, dumped in a jungle so I can't take it, I was still hoping he helps but he stole the other cart too I left in a previous life and dumped to other jungle. Then went back to fire to afk some more.
I stabbed him so he won't block the new Eve spawn and didn't seem to want to help at all. IF all the females died, consider killing yourself to allow new family to take over the city and eve can spawn.

Jokes on him, I had a sheepskin on me so I got 2 milkweeds from the wilderness, made a saddle and a fence, made a new horse with saddle.
As I went backwards I saw a new family name pop up.
I returned to the city and then a bit more north to check the way stone, actually, they were just 150 SE. They have already been going around quite a lot, the eve was almost old, 2 daughters old, one died to a boar, 5 of them made it into the city and retrieved both horses. A white guy mined out the iron and helped cooking up some rubber, it was more than an hour no brown family was alive anywhere except donkey town and the new Eve family died within 90 minutes without making any rubber or buckets even.
Hope they will survive and make some rubber. Made a few rubber balls so if you are there, erase the papers I wrote, nothing is too important, and people seem to hide paper with weird text, they still don't know it can be cleared off.

is like 800 240 away from the big ginger town and the whites are in the middle somewhere.

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer