One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#51 2020-04-27 05:11:41

FishRfriendsnotfood
Banned

Re: Mass Cursed for Calling out a Griefer?

'dooming the server'  Jason is doing that all on his own with his self righteousness.

I'm fish, deal with it or don't, idgaf

#52 2020-04-27 05:53:01

testo

schmloo wrote:
testo wrote:

I understand when you say that but I just got bored of trolls and griefers in general, let alone people just taking your stuff and being rude in general. If you played on the old cursing system you should know it was useless. Literally useless, griefers just caused destruction by killing and once you finally got rid of them (after losing 3/4 of the village in the process) they all said always the same: it´s ok lol, i´ll be back in five minutes. Not really the kind of game I want to play.

Well I mean, now they’re all having a grand time causing apocalypses 20k away, so it’s still pretty useless. It’s just temporary personal relief, and dooming the server. That’s another problem entirely though.

But we all should agree that going to DT is not even a punishment to begin with. You get to play the same game just separated from the rest. A real punishment should be to be forced to play in a rift area with no iron. I´d like to see how bold the griefers would be on those conditions.

- I believe the term "Berrymuncher" is derogatory and therefore I shall use the term "Berrier" instead.

- Jack Ass

#53 2020-04-27 16:42:30

QuirkySmirkyIan

I am on crumpaloos side.. Slinky if your getting so upset over a game your most likley the problem

Open gate now. Need truck to be more efficient!

#54 2020-04-27 16:53:30

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

QuirkySmirkyIan wrote:

I am on crumpaloos side.. Slinky if your getting so upset over a game your most likley the problem

Ah yes. I'm the upset one. Making a forum thread about it and lying about everything obviously doesn't mean THEY'RE the mad ones.

I just don't like liars bro

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

#55 2020-04-27 18:06:53

Legs

If you don't like liars why are you lying so much?

Loco Motion

#56 2020-04-27 20:24:16

testo

DiscardedSlinky wrote:
QuirkySmirkyIan wrote:

Ah yes. I'm the upset one. Making a forum thread about it and lying about everything obviously doesn't mean THEY'RE the mad ones.

I just don't like liars bro

They? I though this was a post about one person getting mass cursed and you came out of nowhere calling the opener a liar and whatnot even though you were not even the person that stole from him. This may shock you but your attitude is way more toxic to me than toxic phishing accounts or Spoonwood necroing the whole forum.

- I believe the term "Berrymuncher" is derogatory and therefore I shall use the term "Berrier" instead.

- Jack Ass

#57 2020-04-27 21:11:49

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

W h a t

You clearly haven't read this thread and then come in here and insult me when you have no idea what is going on. YOU were the one that injected yourself into this and insulted me. That's kinda toxic bro.

I also /blush.

#58 2020-04-27 23:13:31

testo

DiscardedSlinky wrote:

W h a t

You clearly haven't read this thread and then come in here and insult me when you have no idea what is going on. YOU were the one that injected yourself into this and insulted me. That's kinda toxic bro.

Did you feel insulted because I found your attitude toxic and I explain why? I am not trying to insult you in any way, but this is not a private conversation: you are posting in the general forum an answer to a public thread from another user. I do actually have the right to "inject" myself here.

Now, if you don´t understand why I found your attitude toxic, let me remaind you that you are calling someone else a liar and protecting another person (the real person involved since it wasn´t you the one that got into the argument), while at the same time spreading shit around with a fan.

I am not being toxic by expressing my concerns and dislike your attitude, and I would be very selfish to believe everyone is forced to like me or that anyone that doesn´t like my attitude is toxic.

- Jack Ass

#59 2020-04-27 23:57:04

antking:]#

Slinky their is no talking to people who won't listen

"hear how the wind begins to whisper, but now it screams at me" said ashe
"I remember it from a Life I never Lived" said Peaches
"Now Chad don't invest in Asian markets" said Chad's Mom
Herry the man who cheated death

#60 2020-04-28 00:33:17

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

I have come to give my opinion. Please listen people. My opinion is very important and if you disagree with it you are TOXIC. VERY UNFRIENDLY AND UNWELCOMING.

fucking lmao

When did this turn into a public opinion thread? I don't remember asking who likes me and who doesn't. I don't care what you think, and you don't care what I think. Why even bother?

This thread was about a guy lying about why he was killed and cursed and I corrected him with proof. I dislike people lying in their stories to make themselves look better, especially when they're a hypocrite and got an innocent person 4 curses BUT THEN complains about being mass cursed themselves. Fucking hypocrite.

Fuck that, fuck this thread. I'm actually done this time. If you want to shit talk me come in the discord and I'll be glad to send you clown emojis. Not about to take shit from a guy who spammed waystones all over server 7 like a monkey when they couldn't be removed.

I also /blush.

#61 2020-04-28 01:39:48

testo

DiscardedSlinky wrote:

I have come to give my opinion. Please listen people. My opinion is very important and if you disagree with it you are TOXIC. VERY UNFRIENDLY AND UNWELCOMING.

fucking lmao

When did this turn into a public opinion thread? I don't remember asking who likes me and who doesn't. I don't care what you think, and you don't care what I think. Why even bother?

This thread was about a guy lying about why he was killed and cursed and I corrected him with proof. I dislike people lying in their stories to make themselves look better, especially when they're a hypocrite and got an innocent person 4 curses BUT THEN complains about being mass cursed themselves. Fucking hypocrite.

Fuck that, fuck this thread. I'm actually done this time. If you want to shit talk me come in the discord and I'll be glad to send you clown emojis. Not about to take shit from a guy who spammed waystones all over server 7 like a monkey when they couldn't be removed.

Ehm, you are really wrong, I never put single waystone in server 7, I know the person who did though. But you are unlikely to understand that, because you are not being very logic with your posts right now. I don´t have a single reason to shit talk you. I won´t.

On the other side you are still not making any sense. You yell and claim something about proof and someone being a liar. That is what I call toxicity. Seriously, if you can´t post in a calm and logic way you may need to reevaluate your posting habits. Whenever you can post something coherent without spreading shit everywhere I will be here. Cya.

- Jack Ass

#62 2020-04-28 10:00:08

Tipy

Holy shit this drama is still going on!

Build bell towers not apocalypse towers

Board footer