One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-03 12:29:14

miskas

lets change the berry munchers.

The environment is the biggest influencer of behavior.

Every life I set up a cheap cow-pen, and I SPAM milk!
Gallons of milk! I only let 3 buckets for other use ( 2 water/ 1 dung) and I fill all the others with milk!
I produce so much that the noobs are starting to recognize it as a food and eat it!
Many of them are amazed by the new food source and start asking how to make it Or come and watching me do it.

Change the environment, Make milk as available as berries and pies. Disrupt the berry farm the kitchen and the nursery by flooding it with Milk!
Make them discover a new world!

(best set up to teach them/ produce is: 3 cows, a pile of corns inside the pen and a corn farm outside of it, a box on the fence to store buckets and bowls.)

image.jpg?crop=982:524,smart&width=640

Killing a griefer kills him for 10 minutes, Cursing him kills him for 90 Days.

4 curses kill him for all of us,  Mass Cursing bring us Peace! Please Curse!
Food value stats

#2 2020-04-03 15:03:28

pein

Re: lets change the berry munchers.

Since every single damn town has 3x3 setups, we could dig out the middle of  a 9 bush and put 8 tables around it, then stick a cow on the middle big_smile

Or just dig out bushes and plant other stuff like potatoes if you got some palm or corn. What I miss is a big floored space with only foods on it, store there, not in the bakery.

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#3 2020-04-03 18:42:43

Gogo
Banned

ohol.jpg

I designed this open-space, based on milk, mutton pies and carnitas village. Stone floors covers 'industrial' area, pine floors farm area, wood floors 'social' area. Each area has separate food for people hanging there, so they won't disturb others. You only need 3 cisterns for kitchen, newcomen and farm. Berries and carrots only for sheeps, corn for cows and pigs, horses delivers firewoods and logs directly where needed.

#4 2020-04-03 19:03:10

Elsayal

miskas wrote:

The environment is the biggest influencer of behavior.

I like this smile

"I go"
"find"
"ging"

Board footer