One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-03-22 14:44:49

Gogo
Banned

Sins

Can we share sins from our lives here. My latest, I wanted to be better in griefing than griefers:

sin.jpg

I lured them to towns. 7 bears could be a problem, for a griefer, if there's an obstacles like swamp before town. Also I didn't bring them directly to kitchen or bb room, but left them outside to avoid curses, which was a mistake. I should ride with them into house. Also I accused someone else for bringing bears, she was suspicious before and she received a curse.

Last edited by Gogo (2020-03-22 14:45:44)

#2 2020-03-22 18:56:10

Legs

Re: Sins

Sometimes when I'm ginger I perform drive-by snowball attacks on people in the bakery. It's so funny, seeing a little orange haired boy silently fuming with a face full of snow while I tell him to get hecked nerd.

He also cursed me, because apparently snowballs can kill people??
(unsubstantiated rumor)

Loco Motion

#3 2020-03-22 19:41:35

sigmen4020

I fed my afk bb to a wolf once. He wasn’t gonna live anyway since it was an early camp and he was born in the wild.

For the time being, I think we have enough content.

#4 2020-03-22 19:42:00

TheRubyCart

Legs wrote:

Sometimes when I'm ginger I perform drive-by snowball attacks on people in the bakery. It's so funny, seeing a little orange haired boy silently fuming with a face full of snow while I tell him to get hecked nerd.

(unsubstantiated rumor)

Yeah, the (outdated) wiki says that, air quotes "throwing lots at one person can kill them" I've tried nearly a whole life as a ginger to see if this was true, it was dissapointing, it used to be lethal but it was changed

You are amazing, you are loved, and have a good day to whoever might read this <3

#5 2020-03-22 19:43:05

TheRubyCart

sigmen4020 wrote:

I fed my afk bb to a wolf once. He wasn’t gonna live anyway since it was an early camp and he was born in the wild.

I was typing and your comment didnt exist

You are amazing, you are loved, and have a good day to whoever might read this <3

#6 2020-03-23 17:21:53

Roosty knife

Disgusting.

Makin' Bacon Burritos.

#7 2020-03-23 19:29:12

pein

when snowballs could kill, I had two asshole bbs typing "f u" and similar things so I went to dispose of them using snowballs

somebody seen it and tried to save them so I killed her too, then another guy attacked me

ended up killing 7 people so it won't leave a witness that could go around cursing me

one funny moment was when tarr was my nepfew, I fed him once and he was a good worker so later we recognized each other
there was an asshole guy griefing soft, wasn't anything bad but he kept shit-talking so he went out and brought a horse cart of snowballs, and I helped him out, the guy went down in seconds. that time we killed together like 7 people but wasn't for the lullz or griefing, it was actually anti griefing

it was crazy how kidnappers and sheep killers ran around, one guy kept making Newcomen base stakes near the oven and he wouldn't stop doing it after told him several times to stop and asking wtf he wants to accomplish
that time we had like 20-25 gens in towns, that town went 40+ and it was huge so stopping griefers can be hard job and for outsiders looks like we are causing the trouble

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#8 2020-03-23 23:57:31

DestinyCall

Not sure if it counts as "anti-griefing" if you kill one griefer and five or six witnesses.

#9 2020-03-24 00:32:32

Legs

DestinyCall wrote:

Not sure if it counts as "anti-griefing" if you kill one griefer and five or six witnesses.

He didn't get cursed for it did he? At the end of the day that's all that matters.

Loco Motion

#10 2020-03-24 01:40:00

pein

well it's totally different tales, I would deserve to be cursed I guess

killing asshole babies is good cause you would have trouble later if you let them live
but once somebody can't mind her own business I would say is 50-50 to kill, I hate this "morally superior" people, they never take the blame when they let the griefers live
if people attack me, I kill them, that's why I had so high percentage of kills per life when it was possible to dodge
after 4 kills you don't get to explain why you killed 4 others, arguing with idiots won't get you anywhere, same when we had black text, people came at me for no reason and lose or win I got cursed again, they tried to live out their frustration on me, and even if I was nice to them or never griefed that life they tried to gang up on you, self-defence 9 kills, hard to imagine that if you let them kill you, you would go out without a curse

now with this posse system, you still get idiots who roam around scaring people, you can get enough supporters to kill
but still people find it weird that you kill their twin too, the most stupid argument that "but you killed 2 people", twins count as one

Last edited by pein (2020-03-24 01:40:27)

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#11 2020-03-24 08:25:52

Tipy

TheRubyCart wrote:
Legs wrote:

(unsubstantiated rumor)

Yeah, the (outdated) wiki says that, air quotes "throwing lots at one person can kill them" I've tried nearly a whole life as a ginger to see if this was true, it was dissapointing, it used to be lethal but it was changed

Snowballs being lethal was a bug. Throwing three snowballs in a short time at somebody would have killed them.
Snowballs used to disarm people which was really cool and fun but Jason removed after the combat reword (the auto aim update which ruined combat forever)

Build bell towers not apocalypse towers

#12 2020-03-24 09:12:08

Gogo
Banned

pein wrote:

ended up killing 7 people so it won't leave a witness that could go around cursing me

Lol. Pein in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiLza4B6XhA

But it made me think, that we actually need a bb jail! Further from people, a small pine house to put bad babies there for starvation. I already made one for brown family. yikes

Last edited by Gogo (2020-03-24 09:17:31)

#13 2020-03-24 17:06:14

Aurora Aurora

Is incest a sin?

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

#14 2020-03-24 21:14:26

GivePEASachance

I brought three wild boar piglets to town, fed them, almost right in front of people, then acted shocked when they were adults and started, killing. Some poor bloke got quite a few curses, since I pegged him as the culprit.  Griefing level.....expert.

Gretta <-----

Board footer