One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-19 07:12:18

OneOfMany

Sister-Wives, should sons marry their sisters? (for gene score)

I have done this. I offer myself to my sister and I follow her, I do what she wants and I take care of her children. Has anyone else every done this? It does help your gene score. I have better ways to improve the gene score, but this is one that I am curious if anyone has tried.

I am a dirty, dirty roleplayer. I roleplay in the game, sometimes on the forum and if I'm being honest, a bit in real life. I can't help myself. I'm a dirty, dirty roleplayer. Don't hate the player, hate the game. smile

#2 2020-02-20 03:38:16

ChickenBatnana

Re: Sister-Wives, should sons marry their sisters? (for gene score)

yeah, but you should marry ALL your sisters if you have more than one.  gotta live that polygamy life

#3 2020-02-20 07:57:01

Amon

Re: Sister-Wives, should sons marry their sisters? (for gene score)

Well, historically, before the advance of, men figuring out if they do the dowith a woman, it makes a baby. It was mostly the uncles who filled in the emotional paternal role for the children of their sisters.
Can still see this to today with the cool/fun uncles.
I can easily see how, having some more personal bonds with your relatives can convince the newborn newcomers to play along in an equaly caring relationship, perhaps even to stay and do better themselves.

It's the people interactions that make the game, the fluff is just fluff.

My favourite all time lives are Unity Dawn, who was married to Sachin Gedeon.
Art!!

PIES 2.0 <- Pie diversification mod

Board footer