One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#51 2019-12-21 16:57:29

Lum

Re: Spoonwood, we need to have a talk.

Fuck off Spoon no ones gonna read three pages of outdated debates just because you dug it up for your own amusement.

ign: summerstorm, they/them

#52 2019-12-21 17:08:33

Spoonwood

DarkDrak wrote:

You had literally admited that when you necro a thread, you do it 'cause it ends up with more people reading the old posts.

No.  I can't do things because of future events, because future events don't exist in the present when I do something.  The 'ending up' is a future event.  Nothing from the future causes anything in the present.  Honestly, it's like you believe we live in the world of Doctor Who or something... which makes no sense at all.

DarkDrak wrote:

That's like, your very giustification for why you would prefere to necro instead of new+link.

Did you even read the threads I necroed, and who started them?  It isn't too hard to see that I'm trying to talk to Jason in my comments.  I just hadn't said that before, because there was more than one purpose going on.

DarkDrak wrote:

I hope that you do realize that if you keep doing that, you'll lose the respect of a lot of people.

I'd have to have their respect in the first place to lose it.  But even if so, I'm not sure I should care.

DarkDrak wrote:

Not really. I'm just a normal guy who can't stand it when others shit in their soup and then pretend like it's all ok. That's about it. You on the other hand... you need to chill a bit. You're getting a bit too aggressive and defensive at the same time.

Oh look... more advice that I never asked for!

DarkDrak wrote:

I'm not choosing to feel annoyed though. There's a reason behind that feeling.

Lol... your 'reason' that you can't time-index statements is a joke.

DarkDrak wrote:

And your emotions and your logic doesnt give you a right to dictate how others should act either..? Yet, you expect people to change their ways and start looking for dates of a post before reading it, so they wont end up wasting their time.

Naw.. I expect to go on being as lazy and closed-minded as before.  I expect them to whine, because they believe that time-indexing is too hard.  Why would have any sort of even moderately low expectations of them, when they have shown that they can't even get expected to time-index statements?  But why should I care?  They aren't going to change by me catering to them.

DarkDrak wrote:

No. It does matter. That's literally one of the very few opinions about yourself that really matters. The others being those of people you care about.

You de-contextualized what I said there.  It had a different meaning in context than you interpreted it as meaning.

DarkDrak wrote:

And yet you expect others to rethink their emotional reactions under logical perspective.

Naw, they'll go on being lazy and believing that I'm trolling without reading what I've written, and believe it too much trouble time-index a statement, even though dates are on the page that they read in front of their eyes and it takes very little time to time-index statements.

DarkDrak wrote:

I'm not choosing to feel annoyed though.

I Don't believe so.  I think you keep on choosing to tell yourself things over time which consistently result in being annoyed.  Were you telling yourself other things, I don't think you would be annoyed.

DarkDrak wrote:

To be clear, in this situation i view "new thread + link" as a compromise between "necroing threads" and " letting old discussion die".

So what?  You're not the one who will be necroing threads or posting links.  At least not for me.

DarkDrak wrote:

You think so? I think i'm doing a good job though. Now my comments are huge walls of text with lots quotes that state points that another person has made and the texts in between having the only purpose of invalidating the quote that it is under. It's actually a pretty neat format for arguments, now that i tried it.

Naw, you're not doing it very well.  You're losing a lot of context and thus you aren't really getting the points getting made.  The most clear example was when I said "my opinion didn't matter" and you quoted it, de-contextualized it and lost it's meaning.  Again, you've been doing a piss poor job.

DarkDrak wrote:

Yes, really. This isnt even as much about the necriong stuff as it is about how you decided to take this discussion. What it started with, it was basically people asking you to stop necroing. Then it went on with explaining the reasons as to why we would ask you that. Look at it now. Insults and accusations.

You quoted me saying "oh really?"  No insult or accusation there.

DarkDrak wrote:

You really don't realise where you've been controlling? Allow me to explain. People who click necroed threads are interested in the argument, mainly 'cause they think it to be something new. So they end up reading the comments. Nobody checks the dates because most people who check things regulary expect the top threads to be new. That's really a fair expectation to have imo. Then people progeed to read the comments. 'Cause obviously they were interested in the subject. Then they realize it's old news and either skip to the last comment or abbandon the thread alltogether. While by seeing a link to an old thread in a new one they would choose wether to see old news or not, by bumping a necroed thread directly you took that choise of theirs away. They ended up reading old comments anyway. By accident, not by choise.

First thing you say is that they click.  Them clicking is their choice.  Then they read.  Them reading is their choice.  Not checking the dates?  But it's their choice to check the dates or not.  By accident?  No, the system is designed to make to it so that when a thread gets bumped it will appear at the top, and thus people looking for the latest comment will read that thread first.

And again, them time-indexing or not is their choice.  I won't be surprised though if they lazily won't time-index statements or complain when someone bumps a thread suggesting that they should time-index statements if they want to understand things better.  The complainers here have repeated shown that they just don't want to go through such an effort and that they would rather engage in an attempt at silencing.  Well, so much worse for those complainers.  It says more about them, then it does about me.

DarkDrak wrote:

Oh look, somebody is answering to my wall of text before reading it. I literally had the reasoning in the quote right under.

Doubtful.  More likely you came up with a phrase that you thought sounded witty and then tried to rationalize it in some way.

DarkDrak wrote:

Regardless... weren't you necroing the threads aswell, with this reasoning?

I didn't necro threads with the intent to get some sort of emotional rise out of people.  Honestly, it's kind of surprised me how many of the people around here have thrown a childish fit and wanted me silenced because of a necroed thread.  I saw SO MANY necroed threads over at civfanatics, and even saw one today.  No one I ever knew of gave a damn, except in the situation like where I made on some necroed thread today... when someone was talking to someone who had made a post years ago and that person was probably long gone and wasn't likely to come back.  And even then it wasn't like "necroing is bad", the problem was that the person there didn't seem to realize that s/he was talking to a ghost.

DarkDrak wrote:

Really, though, what i really want is to be able to open top threads without having to be suspictious about wether it's a new upgrade inc. or a 1 year old discussion.

I wouldn't oppose having some sort of time-index up front before you click on a thread, instead of having to refer to the dates in the thread.  But then again, all sorts of time-indexes are there in the thread.

DarkDrak wrote:

What do you mean "Nope"? Yep, it does cause the same short term mental annoyance.

By 'nope', I mean 'nope'.  Smoke blown on other people has physical effects.  I think there exist studies to the effect that parents who have smoked in front of their children who haven't smoked, have harmed their children by smoking.  You aren't going to be physically harmed by my necros.  And I don't think you'll be emotionally harmed by them either.  Really, ever.  Annoyance isn't emotional harm.  Emotional harm is more like loss of a sense of self, weakening of one's personal identity, or serious fear, not "omg a necro!  a necro!".

DarkDrak wrote:

Pretty sure you didn't care at all wether they wanted to read those necros or not. All that mattered to you was that they would probably end up doing it.

Uh, who are you talking about?  Do you really think I had all forum users in mind when I made notes saying things like "I think you..." when I was trying to speak to Jason in a public context?  Do you really think that I keep some sort of mental list of forum users and I'm like "this one will probably read me... this one wont'.."  No, it's not like that and wasn't.

DarkDrak wrote:

Pretty sure that a narcissists likes approval but would never inconvenience themselves to get it.

Pretty sure I said above that I was happy not getting approval.  That doesn't fit with me being a narcissist, nor with me saying that I expect people will be lazy and try to silence me in the future.

DarkDrak wrote:

And you implying that necroing isn't being an inconvenience regardless of what others say has to be a joke. People now literally started looking at first comment's post date 'cause they're alert for necro threads.

Well I don't think I said exactly what you attributed to me, but what I was said was not a joke.  It's rather easy and doesn't take much time to time-index statements once you open a thread around here.

DarkDrak wrote:

This is really hilarious to hear from someone who has filled up his previous comments with insults. You gotta chill down a bit. For real. In the end, we're all buddies here who enjoy the same game.

I mean no.  There exist griefers on these forums.  They don't the same game of civilization building and parenting that other people do, at least not when they grief.  They enjoy a game of destruction and attempted mayhem and lineage destruction.  And I don't know how you play... one way or the other.

DarkDrak wrote:

And to learn to not take opinions and discussions as personal attacks.

Uh... when someone is trying to silence you and calling for your comments to get moderated, that's a personal attack.  I'm not saying that you've been doing that, but some have.

DarkDrak wrote:

And to respect their choice.

Yea, pretty sure that people can't respect my choice around here, trying to silence me and trying get me not to necro.  I haven't called for anyone to get silenced or to get some sort negative points for not reading one of my necroed threads or get a gold sticker for making a comment on one my necroed threads.

Lol.. FEAR of necroed threads.  Give me a break.  They are a bunch of text.  Such is not real fear, since real fear is about when you believe something can or will harm you.  And a necroed thread isn't going to eat your brains out.  And I don't think anyone who reads ends up that stupid.  Though, perhaps, someone is dumber than I realize.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#53 2019-12-21 17:10:21

Spoonwood

DestinyCall wrote:
testo wrote:

Come on, you are all a bunch of dickheads for harrasing Spoonwood. It´s not like he is harming anyone.

Actually, I think DarkDrak has been exceptionally patient and tried very hard to explain their position to Spoonwood in a clear and reasonable fashion.   I don't think it is accurate to describe their posts as dickish or harassing.   As someone who has past experience trying to change Spoon's mind on a topic he believes in, I am quite sympathetic.  It is a singular challenge, bordering on the impossible.

Some of the other posters have not been that mature in expressing themselves, but I think that they are getting rather annoyed by Spoon's inappropriate behavior, so I can understand if they act out a little in response.    I don't think they are helping, but I can understand their frustration.

There have been others calling for moderation of my posts.  That may well fall into the 'harassing' category, since after all, it's an attempt at silencing.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#54 2019-12-21 17:21:27

DestinyCall

Spoonwood wrote:

There have been others calling for moderation of my posts.  That may well fall into the 'harassing' category, since after all, it's an attempt at silencing.

Nah ... if anything, I'd say they are harassing the moderators with those reports, not you.

I am reminded of this classic scene:

https://youtu.be/l8ukak8P2vY

Last edited by DestinyCall (2019-12-21 19:07:32)

#55 2019-12-21 23:56:43

Keyin

I for one enjoy Spoonwood's necromancy.

In the long run it will save on # of topics, and people are less likely to say things already said.

Also, it is really easy to spot a necro immediately. New topics typically take multiple days to accumulate the # of pages of the topics Spoonwood revives, so a new topic with 2+ pages should be enough to tip you off. And you can confirm by looking in top left corner of the original post.

#56 2019-12-22 04:24:45

Dantox

I think you guys are overthinking it, if you feel annoyed by all this necromancing just report it to the moderators, if its not a rule to not necro posts then he has all the freedom in the world to do it, and if it is a rule and there is a lack of moderation in the forum i think the talk should be focused to someone else.

make bread, no war

#57 2019-12-22 05:24:21

DarkDrak

Spoonwood wrote:

No.  I can't do things because of future events, because future events don't exist in the present when I do something.  The 'ending up' is a future event.  Nothing from the future causes anything in the present.

But one can do things in the present to achieve a goal in the future. Thus their present actions are caused by..a hope? an expectation? of a future outcome. And while the outcome is a future event that doesn't directly influence the present, the longing for that outcome is a present state that is the root of a said action.

Spoonwood wrote:

Did you even read the threads I necroed, and who started them?

Yes i did, for the most part, quite some time ago. Then i ended up reading a few coments in some of them, at the time of their necro.

Spoonwood wrote:

It isn't too hard to see that I'm trying to talk to Jason in my comments.  I just hadn't said that before, because there was more than one purpose going on.

I know. I've always known that and it's something i can easly relate to. As i've stated before, i'm pretty sure that a lot of people here, ultimately, just want Jason to notice some problems or some nice suggestions and make his game better. But personally i've seen him comment on threads made by others quite a bit. I've never noticed him replying to a necroed thread though.

Spoonwood wrote:

Lol... your 'reason' that you can't time-index statements is a joke.

But my reason isn't quite that. I mean, you could boil it down to me not having the habit of time-indexing statements. You wouldn't be wrong. But it's a bit deeper than that. It's more the fact that i'm literally being forced to develop those habits, not because they are a normality in this forum, but because one person decides that it should be the normality, while it has never been that way. Not on these forums at least.
On a deeper thought, it's probably the same reason why you refuse to give up necroing threads. The only difference being the number of people in agreement with each of the two conceptions of normality.

Spoonwood wrote:

Naw.. I expect to go on being as lazy and closed-minded as before.  I expect them to whine, because they believe that time-indexing is too hard.  Why would have any sort of even moderately low expectations of them, when they have shown that they can't even get expected to time-index statements?

Spoonwood wrote:

Naw, they'll go on being lazy and believing that I'm trolling without reading what I've written

That's right. People aren't just gonna roll with something they don't like. Instead, they'll try and find ways to go around it. They'll try to fix their annoyance instead of adapting to it. So... there's really no point to it.

Spoonwood wrote:

But why should I care?

I thought that you also wanted to discuss with people about the stuff from the old threads.

Spoonwood wrote:

They aren't going to change by me catering to them.

You're wrong. They're gonna learn to start ignoring necro threads. To start ignoring those discuttions alltogether, even if beforehand they might have had interest in expressing their opinion on the matter. Just because the way that it's being brought to them is annoying.

DarkDrak wrote:

No. It does matter. That's literally one of the very few opinions about yourself that really matters. The others being those of people you care about.

You de-contextualized what I said there.  It had a different meaning in context than you interpreted it as meaning.
Here's the context:

DarkDrak wrote:
Spoonwood wrote:
DarkDrak wrote:

You don't get it. The problem isn't about reopening old discussions, it's merely about the way of doing that. When we have something to say about old topics, we don't want to say them in the old thread, we'd like to post them in a new thread that's linked to the old one instead. The problem about necroing old threads is not that people want to forget those discussions forever, it's that they don't want to be tricked to open the thread all hyped up for something new and be left with disappointment.

I do get it.  Your objections, in the end, are based on an emotional reaction, not reason.  And thus since you won't try to deal with your emotional reaction or rethink it, you don't have the fortitude to tolerate behavior that you don't like.

I am an emotional person, yes. No, i normally do tend to consider my emotions under a logical perspective. No, i do tolerate behaviors that i don't agree with. As long as they aren't being blatantly annoying. In which case, why would i tolerate them? And what about you? Do you define yourself a logical person? In which case, do you rethink your logical reactions under an emotional perspective? Do you have the fortitude to compromise with behavior that you don't like?

Spoonwood wrote:
DarkDrak wrote:

What about you? Do you define yourself a logical person?

It doesn't matter what I think of myself.  I get to decide how I act.

DarkDrak wrote:

I'm trying to get to know wether you judge your own reasonings to be based of emotion or logic or a combination of both. You're saying that it is irrelevant, 'cause you get to decide your own actions regardless (i mean, a fair point.). I'm saying that it has relevance on its own, regardless of how you decide to act. The whole exchange is, at this point, completely unrelated to what it had started from and gained a meaning of its own.

Spoonwood wrote:
DarkDrak wrote:

I'm not choosing to feel annoyed though.

I Don't believe so.  I think you keep on choosing to tell yourself things over time which consistently result in being annoyed.  Were you telling yourself other things, I don't think you would be annoyed.

This feels sorta taken out of context tbh. Idk if you did it just to show me how it feels having stuff taken out of context or..?
In the context, i'm refering to feeling annoyed as a conseguence of choosing to inform myself about a new discussion and the discussion not being new. Not about it being a conseguence of choosing what person i became. Which, tecnically, hasn't been entirely my choise either.

Spoonwood wrote:

So what?  You're not the one who will be necroing threads or posting links.  At least not for me.

But i'm one of those who will be viewing them. And perhaps adding their two cents to them. So it would be really cool if the same content was presented in a way that would make me want to read it and be a part of it, instead of a way that would make me want to avoid it.

Spoonwood wrote:

Naw, you're not doing it very well.  You're losing a lot of context and thus you aren't really getting the points getting made.  The most clear example was when I said "my opinion didn't matter" and you quoted it, de-contextualized it and lost it's meaning.  Again, you've been doing a piss poor job.

Ah i see. Thanks for the guidance. Well, i'm trying to avoid my walls of text from bcoming Great Walls of China of text. But it's true, i am losing a lot of context in the process. I'm just assuming that you know what i'm talking about even if i dont quote all of it, since it's all on this thread, but i shouldn't be making such assumptions i guess. I still fail to see how it's different from yours. I mean you also quote a lot of stuff decontextualizing it. The most clear example being when you took "But you are. You very clearly are" out of context as a statement of its own instead as one being followed by the reasoning behind it, to then condemn it as a statement without a reasoning.
About that example "It doesn't matter what i think of myself". In the context, i honestly want to know how you'd define yourself. So when you tell me that it doesn't matter, i gotta tell you that it does.

DarkDrak wrote:

Yes, really. This isnt even as much about the necriong stuff as it is about how you decided to take this discussion. What it started with, it was basically people asking you to stop necroing. Then it went on with explaining the reasons as to why we would ask you that. Look at it now. Insults and accusations.

Spoonwood wrote:

You quoted me saying "oh really?"  No insult or accusation there.

I quoted you answering with "oh really?" to half of a statement i made. You can read the insults in your own posts or some of them at the end of mine. Don't pretend like they aren't there.
The part of your answer after "oh really" wasn't really relevant in the context, since here i'm talking about the way of arguing, not the necro threads.

Spoonwood wrote:

First thing you say is that they click.  Them clicking is their choice.  Then they read.  Them reading is their choice.  Not checking the dates?  But it's their choice to check the dates or not.  By accident?  No, the system is designed to make to it so that when a thread gets bumped it will appear at the top, and thus people looking for the latest comment will read that thread first.

And again, them time-indexing or not is their choice.  I won't be surprised though if they lazily won't time-index statements or complain when someone bumps a thread suggesting that they should time-index statements if they want to understand things better.  The complainers here have repeated shown that they just don't want to go through such an effort and that they would rather engage in an attempt at silencing.  Well, so much worse for those complainers.  It says more about them, then it does about me.

But the choice that they were making was not that of opening an old thread. They did it because they failed to realise it was old. Again, the choise that they were making when they started reading was that to read something new, not that of reading something old. So again, reading something old was not their choise. I understand what you're saying. It was a direct result of their choise to not time-indexing. But not time indexing is a habit more than a choise. When you already have it, you just go with it. You could argue that it's their choise to develop and to keep that habit i guess. But i think that's more a choise that the forum makes for you. If you never have to do it, then you just don't do it. By default.

Spoonwood wrote:

Doubtful.  More likely you came up with a phrase that you thought sounded witty and then tried to rationalize it in some way.

Look at the following quotes.

DarkDrak wrote:
Spoonwood wrote:

You are acting immorally by trying to impose how you think you should behave onto someone else.  I am not.

But you are. You very clearly are.

Spoonwood wrote:

Necroing threads does not harm people in the slightest.  People are capable of checking the dates or reading them.  I will NOT be making any such problems.

Right here. You're trying to impose on people the attitude that you think they should have towards necroed threads, despite people telling you clearly that that's not what they think about it.

Also, now that i think of it, these would probable be a better example of what i meant at the time:

Spoonwood wrote:
DarkDrak wrote:

Why do it when you got a great alternative that people keep telling you about: make new threads and link to the old ones?

Because I believe that people are more likely to read the old information if I comment in those threads.  And from you're telling me, they do read the old information after I've posted in the way that I do.  They end up reading more of the old comments or the original post.  I mean, how often do people actually follow links?  I would guess less often than reading comments.

So no, you just decontextualized the "But you are. You very clearly are." part.

Spoonwood wrote:

I didn't necro threads with the intent to get some sort of emotional rise out of people.  Honestly, it's kind of surprised me how many of the people around here have thrown a childish fit and wanted me silenced because of a necroed thread.  I saw SO MANY necroed threads over at civfanatics, and even saw one today.  No one I ever knew of gave a damn, except in the situation like where I made on some necroed thread today... when someone was talking to someone who had made a post years ago and that person was probably long gone and wasn't likely to come back.  And even then it wasn't like "necroing is bad", the problem was that the person there didn't seem to realize that s/he was talking to a ghost.

Yes, i know, you necroed them in good fairh. But this arent civfanatics forums... People are used to different stuff here.

Spoonwood wrote:

I wouldn't oppose having some sort of time-index up front before you click on a thread, instead of having to refer to the dates in the thread.  But then again, all sorts of time-indexes are there in the thread.

This... actually sounds like a great and resonable idea. if threads had "first post" way of visually indicating how old they are, ignoring necro threads would be a lot easier.

Spoonwood wrote:

By 'nope', I mean 'nope'.  Smoke blown on other people has physical effects.  I think there exist studies to the effect that parents who have smoked in front of their children who haven't smoked, have harmed their children by smoking.  You aren't going to be physically harmed by my necros.  And I don't think you'll be emotionally harmed by them either.  Really, ever.  Annoyance isn't emotional harm.  Emotional harm is more like loss of a sense of self, weakening of one's personal identity, or serious fear, not "omg a necro!  a necro!".

I was speaking about mental annoyance, not emotional harm. I'm also doubtful about how damaging some smoke in one's face a couple times could really be. But yeah, it does cause damage long-term. The point it that it causes annoyance short-term thought. If the harmful effects of smoke take you away from considering that point, then imagine that the smoker in question is using an electrical cigar. Its vapor is annoying on the eyes and might have a smell you don't like, but nothing more. So imagine this scenario: you, a non-smoker, are standing and chatting with this guy who's smoking an electrical cigar. And he smokes right in your face, whereas he could easly just smoke to the side.

Spoonwood wrote:

Uh, who are you talking about?  Do you really think I had all forum users in mind when I made notes saying things like "I think you..." when I was trying to speak to Jason in a public context?  Do you really think that I keep some sort of mental list of forum users and I'm like "this one will probably read me... this one wont'.."  No, it's not like that and wasn't.

The same people that you were talking about when said that you'd like people to be informed, that you'd like them to consider other opinions. Of course i don't expect you to have any mental list of them.

Spoonwood wrote:

I mean no.  There exist griefers on these forums.  They don't the same game of civilization building and parenting that other people do, at least not when they grief.  They enjoy a game of destruction and attempted mayhem and lineage destruction.  And I don't know how you play... one way or the other.

On a side note, what do you think about said greifers? Do you tolerate their behavior or would you rather try to change it? I'm seriously interested in your opinion on the matter.

Spoonwood wrote:
DarkDrak wrote:

And to learn to not take opinions and discussions as personal attacks. And to respect their choice.

Uh... when someone is trying to silence you and calling for your comments to get moderated, that's a personal attack.  I'm not saying that you've been doing that, but some have.

Yea, pretty sure that people can't respect my choice around here, trying to silence me and trying get me not to necro.  I haven't called for anyone to get silenced or to get some sort negative points for not reading one of my necroed threads or get a gold sticker for making a comment on one my necroed threads.

I don't want to silence you. As far as i could gather, most people don't want to silence you either. They (and I) just want you to express your voice in a more convenient way.

As for the reports, personally i havent used that function. It's just that, if discussion fails, that's really the only choice left for people to get what they want. People don't like to be annoyed.
Personally I think that reporting a necromancer is just as respectful to him as his doing is respectful to others.

Spoonwood wrote:

Lol.. FEAR of necroed threads.  Give me a break.  They are a bunch of text.  Such is not real fear, since real fear is about when you believe something can or will harm you.  And a necroed thread isn't going to eat your brains out.  And I don't think anyone who reads ends up that stupid.  Though, perhaps, someone is dumber than I realize.

What are you talking about? A necromancer and his horde of undead threads is something that instilles TERROR in people's hearts. The undead minions are gonna capture people inside their posts and slowly eat their brains out and sobstitute them with opinions on content that had been burried in the graveyard for ages! The fortunate will flee. The unfortunate will die. Those with halfassed luck will become necromancers themselves and spread the terror.

You don't have to take me seriously all the time lol.

Youtube guide to Oil and Kerosene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKSZHPiUK6A
Youtube guide to Diesel Engine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sMX_GlwgbA&t=5s

World is not black and white

#58 2019-12-22 05:47:53

jcwilk

It's kind of fascinating skimming through all this and seeing how deep the rabbit hole goes. Glad I'm not doing the heavy lifting

Last edited by jcwilk (2019-12-22 05:48:04)

#59 2019-12-22 07:03:17

Roosty knife

Simple steps for winning.

1. Check the date of topic creation on the top.

2. Report the "necromancer" if the topic is old.

3. Ignore it, don't feed the trolls.

img(the date example)

Makin' Bacon Burritos.

#60 2019-12-22 08:49:28

Psykout

Rather than seeing it as someone throwing shit in the pot and trying to stir it up and present it as something its not, look at it as some one trying to show how deep the pot goes, and what very well might be in the bottom of it. None of the necro'd threads pertain to specific things that are COMPLETELY invalidated through the past few months of changes. They are simply in depth threads with constructed opinions. When figuring out the direction you want to go you must also keep in mind the path that got you there so far, or you are doomed to repeat the path again. Spoon has always been... quite firm... in their position, but that same time has fought for the fact that how someone feels about a situation is just as important as the reality of the situation.

Most will tend towards information that fuel their own cause, thats just kind of a given. But at the same time it is intriguing to see opinions of a game in progress, brought up after a measure of progress. You can't just bury that shit forever, at some point you have to look back a little bit and see if you are on track.

#61 2019-12-22 19:20:23

arkajalka

Do we really need to read 3 pages of post with wall full of text to get into some conclusion in this. Nothing personal.

Please just stop necro old post and refer to them with a link on a new topic and drop this case.

PRETTY PLEASE I BEG YOU!

I am Sheep, the lord of kraut, maker of the roads, professional constructor, master smith, bonsai enthusiast, arctic fisher, dog whisperer, naked  nomad and an ORGANIZER. Nerf sharp stone it's op.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -Jaleiah Gilberts
"All your bases are belong to us"-xXPu55yS14y3rXx-

#62 2019-12-22 20:33:17

karltown_veteran

shut this thread down. Spoon is not gonna change his mind. Report and move on.

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#63 2019-12-22 20:42:38

Toxolotl

People fussing over this bs are more annoying than a couple necroed posts. Get over yourselves. It says no where that necroing is not allowed or even frowned upon. Targeting someone, bullying them, and dedicating threads to complain is more distasteful imo.

Last edited by Toxolotl (2019-12-22 20:43:14)

Board footer