You are not logged in.

#51 2019-11-22 10:39:50

Post apocalyptic
Banned

Re: Random

oholniggazbelike wrote:
Post apocalyptic wrote:
oholniggazbelike wrote:

I think everyone here got Alzheimers... cuz i dont remember any of these niggas asking you

If she really didn't care she wouldnt really be commenting would she its ok thou she tries to hard to beat me but fails everytime i enjoy beating her in the game and real life tbh people like slinky make me happy so i can know im not doing so bad in life looking at her makes me think that i should be happy ans grateful for my life cuz at least im not her

Nigga what did you do to beat her??? Click her once??? God damn and all that tells anyone is that your mouse 1 is working. And to be frank you're arguing on a forum at 4 am, you can do better, I believe in you

Jokes aside, I'm willing to pay for your psychiatrist if need be. Narcissism is a serious mental issue that a medical professional should look at

Its 1 pm here i live you retard we dont all have the same time zone god ur dumb

I really love this baby on my display

#52 2019-11-22 10:42:05

Post apocalyptic
Banned

oholniggazbelike wrote:
Post apocalyptic wrote:
oholniggazbelike wrote:

She worked in a soup kitchen once dude.  Show some respect. I've like, picked up trash before. That allows me to grief a couple of times right

I work there every sunday actually but not that i expect someone like you would understand you seem stupid tbh

Damn on Sunday? That's bound to get my respect

Who cares about gaining ur respect xD ur really not important

I really love this baby on my display

#53 2019-11-22 10:47:10

oholniggazbelike

Post apocalyptic wrote:
oholniggazbelike wrote:
Post apocalyptic wrote:

I work there every sunday actually but not that i expect someone like you would understand you seem stupid tbh

name

#54 2019-11-22 10:48:11

oholniggazbelike

Post apocalyptic wrote:
oholniggazbelike wrote:
Post apocalyptic wrote:

oh you live in Cali no wonder your ass is dummy stupid

#55 2019-11-22 10:50:43

Kaveh

Lock this pls @mods

#56 2019-11-22 10:51:51

oholniggazbelike

Kaveh wrote:

Lock this pls @mods

Maybe if we didn't have known griefers using the forums this wouldn't be a problem ?

#57 2019-11-22 10:51:57

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

You wanna video chat to what? Try to gain my approval even more? Sitting here talking about what a good person you are trying to prove you're not someone that made a handicap person cry.

I thought you didn't care what we think?

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

#58 2019-11-22 11:13:07

oholniggazbelike

Therefore, as the scriptures say, "if you want to boast, boast only about the lord."
-Corinthians 1:31

#59 2019-11-22 11:59:52

arkajalka

Post apocalyptic wrote:

Anyone else who's interested I actually work in a soup kitchen I donate every day to adoption centres and I help everyone who needs it even though I dont have alot but all of you guys here think ur so special and nice cuz you play nice in the game haha I bet non of you here ever worked in a soup kitchen ? But as long as u help in ohol ur better then me lol get in the real world guys instead of being behind a computer for hours and going like oh we're the nice people u guys are a joke to me tbh

Bet you just got community service as a soup kitchen worker for you thievery and douchebag actions and now claim that as merit to your goodnes...

Feels like you are the exact definition of the:

"All your bases are belong to us"-xXPu55yS14y3rXx

Go play call of duty.

I am Sheep, the lord of kraut, maker of the roads, professional constructor, master smith, bonsai enthusiast, arctic fisher, dog whisperer, naked  nomad and an ORGANIZER. Nerf sharp stone it's op.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -Jaleiah Gilberts
"All your bases are belong to us"-xXPu55yS14y3rXx-

#60 2019-11-22 20:52:50

jord1990

This topic will now be closed due to unwelcoming and unfriendly behaviour towards other forum users. I'd like to remind everyone to treat each other with respect and leave name calling out of the threads.

Board footer