One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-02 03:02:18

LittleFire

War Is Good

Please stop trying to stop war. In the current state of the arc, it makes sense to have war, resource wars or just wars wanting to end the arc. I am unsure if this is an unpopular opinion, but I hate this point of the arcs, I get no work done because nothing needs to be done in these big towns. I am personally used to Eve Play, rich open land with resources, this may be because I am an older player (Trash pit sheep pens), or because I just get more work done when I am in a town where nothing has been done. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

#2 2019-10-02 03:22:45

Whatever

Re: War Is Good

WAR is not a good solution.

The problem here is the Rift and the lack of interesting and useful content (cars and planes are very complicated to make and are not useful)
In the Rift you cant easily play Eve or in early camps if you want to.
So this makes it so some people want to reset the map and create WAR.

I would like to see automatic farming machines and maybe robots you can program to do all kinds of things.
A way for players to play in early camps while at the same time other players play in very advanced towns.

I want those walls, the robot, the floor and that transportation system:
fdPFoh0.png

I want good content that makes sense and is interesting even if you played with it a lot of times already.

#3 2019-10-02 03:38:49

pein

War is not a war really, its one sided most of the times, its more like a group ambush, massacre, genocide.
It has no real reason, you don't win resources, points, xp, you just do it for role-play.

I think for a good war we would need some arena fights, fort fights or at least some skill based duel.

Most players would like things to last. This short term battles aren't too fun. Don't know how players can complain on map if they didn't even explore it.
The rift can sustain around 20 towns and each town can be viable around 10-15 people.

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#4 2019-10-02 04:31:28

LittleFire

Well, "war" is the quickest solution to reset arcs, which is a good thing for me, but idk about others. If war was more, I guess set stone in this game, that would be great.

#5 2019-10-02 07:40:57

miskas

When bored make a cart with tires, Put in it:
-basket(bow drill, Axe head, hoe head)
-shovel with poop
-Bowl of Milkweed Seeds
-berry bowl
-berry carrot bowl
-unthreshed wheat

put 3 adobes in BP

and go find the spot with the most Oil concentration near a Mine.
Start your town to the nearest rocky area with a shrine.

Here is a challenge for you, Good luck

Last edited by miskas (2019-10-02 07:47:20)

Killing a griefer kills him for 10 minutes, Cursing him kills him for 90 Days.

4 curses kill him for all of us,  Mass Cursing bring us Peace! Please Curse!
Food value stats

Board footer