One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-09-15 15:26:28

StrongForce

Team building with discord to counter griefers

The griefers work in teams two or three players.
This way they can end a whole family by healing eachother and kill key players without being recognized as griefers.

These griefers can only be countered by good coordination of medics in a town.

I suggest making a discord group. When you join you tipe your family name/location there to find other teammates.

This group can also be used to start eve towns and develop great cities.

Baby dance!!

#2 2019-09-15 16:59:24

DestinyCall

Re: Team building with discord to counter griefers

I would suggest keeping membership closely monitored or else organized griefers could join to gather useful information to help further their own goals.

#3 2019-09-15 17:08:48

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

The main Discord isn't actually all bad. Most of the people there make fun of the griefers, but even there when people report griefers or killers it goes unheard. It'd be unlikely people would be paying attention while playing.

I'm down to join whatever group tho. I pretty much know who is trusted on Discord and who isn't

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

#4 2019-09-15 21:52:21

pein

i mean most of people think griefers are "people who got different opinion"
there are people who can talk out things, and team up, others dont

randoms do that shit too
teams do that shit too just better

i had 30% of kill per life
i sill think that hindering progress should be punished, i didn't kill for rp reason or no reason. actually i let people go if they had decency to say the truth, so people who killed much less than me would tell me to kill people all the time when it didn't fit my rules.
i just been in middle of things and others tried to kill me for it, and they got punished.
but it's not fun anymore, when you got no chance to defend yourself, when there is not proving the skill difference it's just mindless killing and vendetta. so it isn't solve much.

when you do it for your team is different than the griefers who just do it for  attention and don't care.

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer