One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-08-11 22:24:01

Villas

There actually is a heaven rift

I was just exploring the map, going to the corners and whatnot.
Then, in another life I was born near the NW corner, and it was completely different, the map was totally different, my old village was very near the western border, but now there is nothing there. In the first map there were a lot of bears, in the second one I couldn't see a single one. I thought it might be a different server, but I didn't change any config. I just died in one map and spawned in another one seconds after, and there were a lot of abandoned small Eve camps and property fences in both of them.

I decided to explore it again, could see a bunch of Eves, small camps a lot of natural resources. I went corner by corner, taking screenshots to compare next life, and then I found

I thougth it might be a reward, because I was low on lives, I lose exatcly 9 lives because of discord people, they made a fenced village, multicultural, there were a bunch of people there, but they only chat in discord. They starve every single kid who isn't in their discord, so I kept being born there because there were some womans and the fences were really big. I didn't /die, because if it will hurt my score, it will hurt theirs as well.

Gz1s84X.jpg

DEXFDWF.jpg

sG6dF29.jpg

vetWi6l.jpg

Officially, the richest town I've ever seen. Planes inside the rift, planes outside the rift, pies, trees, buildings, radios, blank papers, no signs of griefing, I borrowed a plane and explored a little bit and this maps looked like the paradise, when I was very old, fifty five, I took a paper to communicate with people, when an old Eve told me "How the fuck can I understand you?", I thougth the same, then Taco Lady and Radio boy told us it's not main server, it was the server 1 and there people can understand each other, altough usually there are only 3 people playing there, but today there were more than twenty, they didn't understand it as well.

5duw6Wn.jpg

But it feels so good, they did a good job there, there were birds singing, no fences, no locked buildings. If there is a curse score, there would be a bless score, so they could be sent to this heaven when they die.

Next life I spawned in hell server 2 again.

Heaven's corner:

p4I4mCg.jpg

Hell's corner:

LVn0Xow.jpg

#2 2019-08-11 22:48:51

Phuckoff04

Re: There actually is a heaven rift

MY HOME!!!!

I started there about 11 to 12 days ago, I felt I wasn't good enough for BS2 and needed practice. (I now know its not me) I ran right for the SouthEast corner it drew me in, it called my name. I played alone... for hours, for days it seemed like forever but I was having so much fun! I wasn't being murdered, I wasn't popping babies out like a Pez dispenser, I was able to learn without ruining anything. I begged a friend, Wasabi_Tonic,  to play with me and he did... we built, he streamed and we had a blast had a few randos come in and play too. We learned without fear, without judgement and this has been the best in game experience i have had... Playing with one, recently more, play/ers that are caring and kind and an amazing family... this is the game I bought. This is the game I wanted to play.

I watched so many people come in in the past few days and learn something new, I love that! This has been my favorite place and what I will strive for if I ever feel BS2 is playable.

#3 2019-08-12 01:16:50

pein

it's s1

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#4 2019-08-12 01:49:27

Tempted

Phuckoff04 wrote:

MY HOME!!!!

I started there about 11 to 12 days ago, I felt I wasn't good enough for BS2 and needed practice. (I now know its not me) I ran right for the SouthEast corner it drew me in, it called my name. I played alone... for hours, for days it seemed like forever but I was having so much fun! I wasn't being murdered, I wasn't popping babies out like a Pez dispenser, I was able to learn without ruining anything. I begged a friend, Wasabi_Tonic,  to play with me and he did... we built, he streamed and we had a blast had a few randos come in and play too. We learned without fear, without judgement and this has been the best in game experience i have had... Playing with one, recently more, play/ers that are caring and kind and an amazing family... this is the game I bought. This is the game I wanted to play.

I watched so many people come in in the past few days and learn something new, I love that! This has been my favorite place and what I will strive for if I ever feel BS2 is playable.

Man I wish I could get there. I'm somewhat new and so far, I haven't found many helpful players. Almost every place I am born to is full of very short tempered people that have no room for mistakes of any kind. Or they just starve you as a baby to get you gone

#5 2019-08-12 01:53:50

ollj

diffrent servers

Board footer