One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-08-11 05:00:56

kubassa
Banned

Re: All time low

Mr meeseeks wrote:

In what way have I forced anything on anyone? Please be more specific.

Or just don't reply at all. That would be preferable. This is a place for intelligent conversation.

LOL "intelligent conversation". When you try and make others jump on your band wagon because you are a cry baby you have no intelligence. You need to just stop playing the game if you don't like it. It's a simple solution to a "you" problem son.

I got huge ballz.

#27 2019-08-11 05:14:34

DestinyCall

Mr meeseeks wrote:

Yes, but Jason might need some incentive to actually do something about it.

We didn't pay for this bull shit...

He should fix it, or we should all demand refunds.

Sometimes I wonder if he's just tired of dealing with it, and trying to kill the game intentionally... I can't imagine why he would do this otherwise...

We paid for a lifetime of updates and content, he should deliver.

Going on vacation while the game is in this state doesn't look too great....

I didn't pay for a lifetime of updates and content.  I don't expect Jason to give up his family or his vacation so I can play his game.  And I don't think that Jason is trying to intentionally ruin OHOL with these updates, even though I don't agree with many of the recent changes.

I paid for a game in active development by a single indie developer.   I expect that the game will change over time and it might even eventually become something I don't like or don't want to play anymore.   I don't want a refund and I don't think I deserve one.  I have enjoyed playing OHOL and I have received more than I paid for already.   

At this point, I would just like to help improve the game so I can continue to enjoy it.  I don't think it is in a good place right now.   But it isn't ruined beyond redemption.     Not yet, anyways.

#28 2019-08-11 05:34:03

Mr meeseeks

DestinyCall wrote:
Mr meeseeks wrote:

Yes, but Jason might need some incentive to actually do something about it.

We didn't pay for this bull shit...

He should fix it, or we should all demand refunds.

Sometimes I wonder if he's just tired of dealing with it, and trying to kill the game intentionally... I can't imagine why he would do this otherwise...

We paid for a lifetime of updates and content, he should deliver.

Going on vacation while the game is in this state doesn't look too great....

I didn't pay for a lifetime of updates and content.  I don't expect Jason to give up his family or his vacation so I can play his game.  And I don't think that Jason is trying to intentionally ruin OHOL with these updates, even though I don't agree with many of the recent changes.

I paid for a game in active development by a single indie developer.   I expect that the game will change over time and it might even eventually become something I don't like or don't want to play anymore.   I don't want a refund and I don't think I deserve one.  I have enjoyed playing OHOL and I have received more than I paid for already.   

At this point, I would just like to help improve the game so I can continue to enjoy it.  I don't think it is in a good place right now.   But it isn't ruined beyond redemption.     Not yet, anyways.

Lol you sound a bit like a shill.. That's ok, you're probably not... But we all paid for a lifetime of updates and content. The game is roughly two years old... We are all entitled to a refund...

I don't want that... And most people don't.. But again, perhaps Jason needs a little incentive to fix his blunder.

I'm Mr Meeseeks look at me.

#29 2019-08-11 05:39:52

kubassa
Banned

Mr meeseeks wrote:

We are all entitled to a refund...

No one is "entitled" for a refund. What world are you living in son? Buy or beware. You paid and got a product. Now all of a sudden you are not happy so you think you are entitled for a refund....

LOL.

Waaa cry cry the game is not what "I" want it to be..... give me a refund..... *stomps feet* waaa cry cry.

Millennial's................

Last edited by kubassa (2019-08-11 05:40:21)

I got huge ballz.

#30 2019-08-11 05:41:04

Saolin

kubassa wrote:
Mr meeseeks wrote:

No one is "entitled" for a refund. What world are you living in son? Buy or beware. You paid and got a product. Now all of a sudden you are not happy so you think you are entitled for a refund....

LOL.

Waaa cry cry the game is not what "I" want it to be..... give me a refund..... *stomps feet* waaa cry cry.

"Buy or beware"?  You mean buyer beware.  Growing up takes time.

#31 2019-08-11 05:45:47

Mr meeseeks

Saolin wrote:
kubassa wrote:
Mr meeseeks wrote:

LOL.

"Buy or beware"?  You mean buyer beware.  Growing up takes time.

Lmao

#32 2019-08-11 06:00:20

Mr meeseeks

Let's keep in mind Jason makes a lot of money from this game... How much vacation time do you guys get? How much are you paid? It's likey quit a but less. Because, as millenials, we are entitled to low wages and ridiculously high education costs. Yay us.

#33 2019-08-11 07:02:34

RodneyC86

Mr meeseeks wrote:

Let's keep in mind Jason makes a lot of money from this game... How much vacation time do you guys get? How much are you paid? It's likey quit a but less. Because, as millenials, we are entitled to low wages and ridiculously high education costs. Yay us.

Monopoly Millennia Edition pretty much sums our lives up. Forget property, because you can't afford it anyway.

Seriously though, land prices sextupled from when I was a 8 year old compared to now in early thirties.

Like wtf man, we can't live in the real world like we do in OHOL

#34 2019-08-11 08:44:34

Lum

I'm sorry, but you can't expect a refund if you've poured hours upon hours of playtime into the game. That just means you had a satisfactory experience, those are the rules. Just because the game has changed now doesn't mean you get to bail and take everything back.

ign: summerstorm, they/them

#35 2019-08-11 19:49:35

Villas

Mr meeseeks wrote:

Lol you sound a bit like a shill.. That's ok, you're probably not... But we all paid for a lifetime of updates and content. The game is roughly two years old... We are all entitled to a refund...

Speak for yourself, I haven’t paid for a lifetime of updates. I paid for a game in development. I was aware the game would change a lot, since the developer promised a bunch of updates. So, if I didn’t like changes, I wouldn’t buy the game. If you want a refund, go ahead, but you aren’t the community’s spokesman, speak just for yourself.

#36 2019-08-12 02:44:13

ollj

the rift removes more than half of the games mechanics due to scarcity.

Board footer