One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-30 12:37:23

pein

Kings

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=5067937

i had a new bunker setup and tried to get back, first i thought im lost, as i seen a few mccrackens surviving apoc, or just they named themselves the same way, only when i got to the second corner, i realized the apoc happened, that's why nothing anywhere, i had a son, i lost him, and i run into a boar cause i lsot too much time

after 2 dead baby runs, a mom finally picked me up, i was King! She named me Sally
i was her third baby, she had lik 3 more on the way, we run to left then up then right, i had a sis, i seen a smal lgreen biome, with a gooseberry seed planted, a hoe, and a basket with one adobe, also  6 more reed cut, no baskets there
now i already seen it wont sustan 3 of us and mom was sceptic, i knew i can make it alone but not with them
sister died quite fast, was one bush covered partially by a tree,  that was my main food

quite hard to explain how i made first 3 bowls, juggling naked, i had to run 100 tiles to get rope, i had a gifted hatchet so i could make snare
i had like 3-4 eves passing by, some of them with 3 kids from both directions ( we were like 80 from top left corner, the green bioem was right next to rift)

i abandoned a few kids on the way and my first girl wasn't too good either, my second was very smart, and later on i had one more, i had 2 of them roaming for a while so i almost tossed her far away, i told her i cant keep her there but i drop her somewhere, but then i changed my mind and got her back, she was a fast worker, my little Luna
Samantha got branches, rabbits, farmed, so she was helpful, with carrots and a few berries we could sustain 3-4 people, so i could do the smithing, i made hammer, axe then a bit later a shovel, we had stacked 7 more iron so it was all going well
in the 5 hour run, i didn't seen any better, either they were mixed families or killers roaming and killing all wild mouflons

i tried to make a fence around the camp, as we planted some milkweed but we were still vulnerable to attacks, i fenced myself in to a tree, and i couldn't be saved in time, oh well, i was 57, i think they finished the fence, but i don't think they understood they need to put graves in the 2 exits
i put the fence near the closest spring which was in badlands, i should have made a smaller fence and a gate in front of fire, but at least it was hard to approach from bottom so it may delayed attackers enough

just checked and the time of this post, it was 19 generations died 1 hour ago, last girl killed by Ring, which kina means someone named herself after King, they took them in and they betray our family

was a grind, and i was very close to death a lot of times, like once a family of 3 runnign trough ate my food and they left, leaving me with nothing and a half food bar
i cut a carrot in a swamp, while all the 5-6 bushes empty and  made a fire, and just cooked a few rabbits to survive until the carrots grow
that's like 100% efficiency with food, and extra caution with 100-150 tile food runs
and had to let a lot of babies die, it's not like average players can do it all the time, if i didn't restict it so much, it would have never made it
2-3 players would have starved on spot

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer