One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-24 06:36:10

Bob 101

Pein Vs Tarr

Both start at age three and naked in a big city.

Who could defeat the other first?

#2 2019-07-24 09:00:02

ollj

Re: Pein Vs Tarr

it would be resolved by an interrupting apocalypse.

#3 2019-07-24 15:13:33

Carrot-Seedling

It could be solved by a DaLol getting in the way of their stabs.

You have now laid eyes upon the one and only Raidan Allcock on the leaderboards. tongue

#4 2019-07-24 15:30:15

Grim_Arbiter

Tarr crafts a quick knife and pein makes a quick arrow and finds a bow.

Somehow the universe lines up completely perfectly just for a second to where they somehow both manage to be just far enough and have just enough lag. Tarr stabs at the exact moment pein shoots and they both end up wounded.

Me and morti are watching from the sidelines with bowls of popcorn because we cant stop them, and at the same time cant look away.

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

#5 2019-07-24 17:58:35

arkajalka

The question is... why would these two ever need to fight?

If they start at the same city at age of 3 theres so much better paths than "duel to death".

I am Sheep, the lord of kraut, maker of the roads, professional constructor, master smith, bonsai enthusiast, arctic fisher, dog whisperer, naked  nomad and an ORGANIZER. Nerf sharp stone it's op.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -Jaleiah Gilberts
"All your bases are belong to us"-xXPu55yS14y3rXx-

#6 2019-07-24 18:35:18

Tarr
Banned

arkajalka wrote:

If they start at the same city at age of 3 theres so much better paths than "duel to death".

I mean me and pein obviously don't always see eye to eye on everything but we're generally able to pick each other out in a city if we coexist in the same spot. We generally have a mutual respect for each other even if I think he's a little too stab happy at times and I've healed him plenty of whenever someone tries to revenge kill him for whatever reason.

Anything involving clicking would probably go to Pein because my clicks are notoriously sloppy because I only ever try to do things fast (if you've ever seen me smith it ranges from WOW! to me flailing like a fish out of water.)

I'm better generally at breaking things and figuring out how to abuse mechanics to favor myself or play styles I like such as early suicide, ways to bypass area bans/lineage bans, figuring out bugs, and all that sort of stuff.

So pein is better at practical things and I'm better generally at more mechanical related things.

fug it’s Tarr.

#7 2019-07-24 19:33:40

arkajalka

Tarr wrote:
arkajalka wrote:

I mean me and pein obviously don't always see eye to eye on everything but we're generally able to pick each other out in a city if we coexist in the same spot. We generally have a mutual respect for each other even if I think he's a little too stab happy at times and I've healed him plenty of whenever someone tries to revenge kill him for whatever reason.

Anything involving clicking would probably go to Pein because my clicks are notoriously sloppy because I only ever try to do things fast (if you've ever seen me smith it ranges from WOW! to me flailing like a fish out of water.)

I'm better generally at breaking things and figuring out how to abuse mechanics to favor myself or play styles I like such as early suicide, ways to bypass area bans/lineage bans, figuring out bugs, and all that sort of stuff.

So pein is better at practical things and I'm better generally at more mechanical related things.

Well everyone shines at his own way. Im not a hardcore click/game breaker, but i get various stuff that the current situation needs done XD

You can easily recodnize the capable players from the crowds and its a true bless on early/mid stage villages.

Dont have any other clue about peins playstyle but met a smity that threatened to stab me the instant i went to smithy and said "wazzup" guess thats pein...

I am Sheep, the lord of kraut, maker of the roads, professional constructor, master smith, bonsai enthusiast, arctic fisher, dog whisperer, naked  nomad and an ORGANIZER. Nerf sharp stone it's op.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -Jaleiah Gilberts
"All your bases are belong to us"-xXPu55yS14y3rXx-

#8 2019-07-24 20:30:34

pein

hoever shoots first

the new system is so dumb it doesn't even allow duels

when i was tripleting with the top eves, like mirelli, pharaoh and turnip, baker, when were were boiz and no girls left, we always made a showdown
i generally won those
when is a chance to dodge arrow and run from knife, you wont kill me easy
once i took down toxic and another guy, they were triplets and the third guy missed the arrow on me while i was on murder cooldown, so basically 30 sec to get him killed as well
but i was taking down triplets all alone, wink wink anobesewalrus tongue
the percentages shown like 30% kill which was like how many lifes i killed at least one person
and it was a clown fiesta generally, the amount of stupid tricks i pulled off and counter stabs was quite funny

right now i just die to biggest noobs, you are inside a pen, you see the guy want to kill you, you try to run, guess what, on corners you lose speed and yo uare dead, so 3-4 tiles distance not enough when you move the mouse once, ive been stabbed by idiot mom who thought i stole her kids clothing and i was stabbed by old granny on horse runnign around like an idiot
there is basically nothing you can do once they hit the button

me and Tarr didn't really kill each other, except maybe the very beginning, he mentioned once o ndiscord that "you dot get stabbed by pein if you arent a dick" or some sort

last time i remember we played together we made a bell base pen within 15 min, and i got horse right after before i was 30
the one before it was Elders town, we took down like 7 people under 1.5 hour, he was my nepfew, it was quite a long line that week, had plane and stuff, and huge city, like sancal level almost, it was like 9 zoomed screens full of buildings, and we were there on a critical point where people were lazy and tried to fuck up stuff

if he stabs someone, he stands in place, gives a decent enough reason, and goes back to work so it's ulikely that does that twice and i miss it both times, so i wont kill him on default, and possibly the ones who stabs, i already know that they are useless and i would have done myself if he doesnt

like a month ago, i was doing some fast fence pens then surround it
that was likely to make me recognized

i don't threaten anymore, i just stab you out of blue, i keep an eye on you and you deserve then that what you get

Last edited by pein (2019-07-24 20:40:01)

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#9 2019-07-25 06:35:31

testo

I actually miss the times when a proper duel could solve in game "differences".

Duels were fun, unharmful to others and fair. They kinda helped with town toxicity. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- I believe the term "Berrymuncher" is derogatory and therefore I shall use the term "Berrier" instead.

- Jack Ass

Board footer