One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-07-19 05:27:46

Jk Howling

Re: Your OHOL pet peeves

Biggest pet peeve: Jason dropping an update that's blatantly broken or flawed and then scurrying away immedietely after the update instead of.. y'know, sticking around a little to make sure the updates that you're so stubbornly determined to do alone, single-handedly, every single week, refusing any aid in whatsoever, actually functions as it should.

But if we're talking about players and not flaws of the based creator...

People planting a bunch of corn and barely any beans/squash. You get 4 corncobs per seed and don't need to scrap one to replant. That's 4 crocks of stew, 4 buckets of milk, etc. But it takes an entire squash/bean plant to utilize them in any way!  Clearly you're going to need a LOT more beans and squash than you'll need corn, if your goal is for stew. And even then, you really don't need more than 2 corn plants at any given time. 8 corncobs is plenty for whatever you're doing with it.

But most of my pet peeves have been stated already.

-Has ascended to better games-

#27 2019-07-19 06:00:00

Morti

Jk Howling wrote:

Biggest pet peeve: Jason...

What was it that he said?
It builds character?
It makes it interesting?
Little bugs are not big deals?
I can't remember.

By the way, has anyone noticed it seems like temperature  has more of an effect?
Like, the fires and deserts, seem hotter.
Not 100% sure if that's the case, just seems like it from the few lives I've lived so far.
I was about to look on github, then I figured I'd check the forums.

#28 2019-07-19 07:49:08

WalrusesConquer

SpiritBomb32 wrote:

I hate it when someone dies with full clothing and backpack in middle of kitchen/smith and I have to take the items one by one outside of the building because there's not enough room on the inside anyways. At least give clothes to kids and die out of village.

I don't know why but it really gets to me if a kid is trying to do something i'm doing at the same time, like smith or baker. I understand helping but sometimes they are just in the way and make the process slower. Usually if i take up a job and see someone else that's older doing it ill just move on to something else.

When people give knifes to their son/daughter because they "trust" them. I've given my children knifes before but only when i was super old or about to get off.

If you use a basket the clothes get teleported away, making it much easier to clean up!

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

Board footer