One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-04-06 02:41:43

Maximoose

Re: The worst griefer I have seen

Alf wrote:

I am highly against disallowing the person to play. As far as I know, there are no rules that would prevent such actions. That is a concerning fact indeed, that digging up berry bushes takes no time at all. This should be fixed.

In my opinion people as toxic as this one are holding back the games society, I have been murdered by people like this before that get hold of a knife too. I think it is common sense not to destroy other peoples progress, you shouldn't have to make rules like that.

#27 2018-04-06 02:47:41

Maximoose

Joriom wrote:
Eccola wrote:

There was not a single bow and arrows or knife anywhere. You don't think, if I had some, I would not kill him? After a while I resigned and disconnected anyways, it was no fun playing anymore.
There were no guards, mostly mothers with kids, struggling to be fed, when carrot farm went to hell without water.

So basically - you had bad society without proper tools (bow and knife are tools as well and are needed in cases just like that).
Also, your society was way to preocupies with themselves just to make sure everyone else is safe from griefers.
Seeing that you did just what they did instead of filling the blanks and protecting them as guard youself.

Yup. Nice. You all deserved to die.

You can't choose to be born into a thriving civilization with every tool, you have to deal with what you've got, and it isn't exactly easy to make a knife if you don't have the resources available. Maybe if the troll helped they could have become a more advanced town. Sounds like they weren't exactly doing great and the troll just finished them off.

#28 2018-04-06 02:49:04

Maximoose

Babipoki wrote:
Joriom wrote:
TrustyWay wrote:

Do it.

Short answer: No, Jason will not do that. You don't even need to ask.

I asked.

Also. This is a griefing problem, not a 'village guard' problem, as there's no way to grow trees or botanize/forage for seeds from grass. This behavior discourages players to stay in the game. Sounds to me like you're supporting these actions, hence the attitude.

Exactly

#29 2018-04-06 03:27:37

Antarys

We need account name, to spot and kill these individual on sight.

#30 2018-04-06 03:31:14

Gederian

Who cares now... Just stand by and await the apocalypse...

#31 2018-04-06 07:56:15

Aname

https://www.reddit.com/r/OneLifeSuggest … f_someone/

Upvote. Upvote everything with anti griefing shit then jason has to do something about it.

Eve Gluck! We are the great glucks and we will beat every other dynasty!

Best Gluck linage so far: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4082492

Board footer