One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-01 05:40:42

HimitsuGato

Twisted I hope you see this.

Living with the Qin's at their home city of Kilian.

It had the most beautiful garden. Rose bushes, flooring and mangoes.

twisted fan

In the center, there was a basket with two mangoes and a note:
"Twisted, TY for the great videos, Kitty"

Before my life ended, someone tore up the garden, picking all the bushes and hiding the note.
I'm glad I took a screencap. Twisted if you're out there, thanks for inspiring the community. I hope you see this.

You have some great fans. Maybe you could give her a shoutout or something.

#2 2019-07-01 15:12:57

WalrusesConquer

Re: Twisted I hope you see this.

I saw your note! They surrounded it with roses ^^

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#3 2019-07-01 15:42:30

Villas

Last time I saw this note, I was trapped inside a property. A old woman and a guy kidnapped me, I was confused, I thought they would give me access, but they trapped me there and named me Brick. There were some bushes, boxes and that note, suddenly another old woman got inside (probably someone opened) and stabbed the guy and then starved, when my kidnapper was about to of old age, she gave me access to the property.
A lot of murders happened outside the property. I had to kill two potential griefers in my youth, because I was the last girl, they were acting suspicious, and they had weapons, there were weapons everywhere. When I was old, everyone was dead, but there were Qins in a north town and a family with a Queen came.
Afraid, they started to live inside a property, but another murder happened inside (they were 7x removed and a 1x removed cousin killed someone inside, and they killed him) and I decided to take all weapons and lock inside my propety, I did that. I gave access to the Queen, since my kids were dead.
I made a new fire, it was safe to live outside a property, the peace thrived in Qin town once again, while dozens of knives, bows and swords were sealed in a property, alongiside the Twisted’s note. Before I die of old age, I saw the Queen naming her kid “Bricky”, after me. All the people said “Goodbye” smiling and promised bury me, I died happy.
Alas, the property won’t last forever, and when the seal breaks... It might be the end of Qin family.

#4 2019-07-01 16:17:34

Twisted

That's a beautiful park!

#5 2019-07-01 19:02:50

HimitsuGato

Not my work, not my note. But I figured I should do my duty and post this where all can see.

#6 2019-07-01 19:42:01

Spoonwood

Looks nice.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#7 2019-07-01 20:46:21

MultiLife

Villas wrote:

Last time I saw this note, I was trapped inside a property. A old woman and a guy kidnapped me, I was confused, I thought they would give me access, but they trapped me there and named me Brick. There were some bushes, boxes and that note, suddenly another old woman got inside (probably someone opened) and stabbed the guy and then starved, when my kidnapper was about to of old age, she gave me access to the property.
A lot of murders happened outside the property. I had to kill two potential griefers in my youth, because I was the last girl, they were acting suspicious, and they had weapons, there were weapons everywhere. When I was old, everyone was dead, but there were Qins in a north town and a family with a Queen came.
Afraid, they started to live inside a property, but another murder happened inside (they were 7x removed and a 1x removed cousin killed someone inside, and they killed him) and I decided to take all weapons and lock inside my propety, I did that. I gave access to the Queen, since my kids were dead.
I made a new fire, it was safe to live outside a property, the peace thrived in Qin town once again, while dozens of knives, bows and swords were sealed in a property, alongiside the Twisted’s note. Before I die of old age, I saw the Queen naming her kid “Bricky”, after me. All the people said “Goodbye” smiling and promised bury me, I died happy.
Alas, the property won’t last forever, and when the seal breaks... It might be the end of Qin family.

Just died at gen 93, as Tim Qin. Yeah this park was wrecked, some trees remained. That town had ran out of iron and nobody seemed to know how to get more and how to make tools - people seemed to just chat and farm. Lots of kerosene though, thank you whoever got those. Could've been nice to recreate the park but I got busy making two mines and emptying them to the town. Found a horse with a cart to take home, also got rabbits and snares back to town from far west, made a new milkweed farm under the smithy and made tools and processed tiny bit of my iron. There's lots of girls and women in the Qin family, but I guess they're spread around? Never got to see other Qin towns.

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#8 2019-07-01 21:02:32

Jojigirl

MultiLife wrote:

Just died at gen 93, as Tim Qin.

Hello Second cousin, I was born in gen 93 as Fisher Qin. smile

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4895681

#9 2019-07-01 21:17:39

MultiLife

Also, whoever was the Qin who cut down trees to iron veins, thank you for that, I mined two veins by following these cut trees.

Jojigirl wrote:
MultiLife wrote:

Just died at gen 93, as Tim Qin.

Hello Second cousin, I was born in gen 93 as Fisher Qin. :)

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4895681

Hey hey, I was bringing your sister Katarina a backpack at one point, she seemed to be very new. Sadly I was out of town a lot so I barely saw what was going on in there. Usually a bloody murder grave each time I visited. I saw someone farm in the west part of the town, but it probably wasn't you? I got some milkweed seeds from her farm. Stole a bucket from there once, thought it was abandoned. I took it for the mine... :D

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#10 2019-07-01 23:21:20

Jojigirl

MultiLife wrote:

Hey hey, I was bringing your sister Katarina a backpack at one point, she seemed to be very new. Sadly I was out of town a lot so I barely saw what was going on in there. Usually a bloody murder grave each time I visited. I saw someone farm in the west part of the town, but it probably wasn't you? I got some milkweed seeds from her farm. Stole a bucket from there once, thought it was abandoned. I took it for the mine... big_smile

I don't think that was me, I raised my 2 babes and a few other abandoned babes, then ran off scouting for lost goods once I turned 40.

I did notice a lot of dilly dallying by most of everyone there though.  I know one of the murder graves asked to be murdered. Not sure about the others. I tend to stay out of the drama unless I see an apparent griefer. Some of these people get butt hurt over the smallest of things lol

#11 2019-07-02 01:14:07

wondible

I think I just saw this park on Wolvenscar's stream. Roughly here:

https://onemap.wondible.com/#x=-3155&y=-2974&z=27

https://onemap.wondible.com/ -- https://wondible.com/ohol-family-trees/ -- https://wondible.com/ohol-name-picker/
Custom client with  autorun, name completion, emotion keys, interaction keys, location slips, object search, camera pan, and more

#12 2019-07-02 02:33:37

Ein Delone

Villas wrote:

OMG...I think I'm the old woman who killed the kidnapper guy!!!

To recap, I had a son named Whisper Qin who went out after he left my watch. Then I had a baby girl who was really nice so I named her Chancellor. Hoped she would strike some sense to people to stop killing. As she grew, I suddenly noticed my son stumbled into nursing area (was above bear-floored kitchen at the time) and screaming Venna stabbed him etc. People panicked and stabbed each other but my son was gone. A bb boy borned after the mess and Chancellor named him Peace which autoed to Pearce.

"Good name," I said, "We should make peace not war." Then started to wash the pads. But when I was back, My daughter was lying in bloody pool,,,gone,,, Peace told me the murderer was the blue-hat man Fouad. The cracker took a kid from the fire too, someone told me. Fueled with rage, I came after him all the way to his little fence. After he gone, I then noticed I was trapped and the murderer's mom was right beside me with wild eyes. "He killed my daughter," I cried, "and kidnap the child, ask her!" She hesitated, but I was tired and had no fight left in me. Finally I collapsed beside the little girl I saved.

Then I opened the family tree and saw Chancellor's last words and Peace is murdered by Brick Qin (you..?) I'm confused. http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4892090

#13 2019-07-02 03:13:51

Jojigirl

All 3 of your kids had kill and murder in their last words.  I think your womb was a bit tainted wink haha

Last edited by Jojigirl (2019-07-02 03:14:42)

#14 2019-07-02 04:10:50

Ein Delone

Jojigirl wrote:

All 3 of your kids had kill and murder in their last words.  I think your womb was a bit tainted wink haha

Ain't we all wink

#15 2019-07-02 06:55:36

Peaches

Oh, I was in that town today!
I was a baby when the griefer, Lucija Qin, hit the town. My mother was following him around and it was the worst case of griefing I'd ever personally witnessed. He tore up roads and flooring, chopped down every tree, killed all our sheep, hid tools, ruined the park, and did just about everything save for killing people.

Absolutely heartbreaking, destruction without reason, and far more than any one man should have been capable of. But he did it.

I ended up never getting named because of all the chaos and *finally* found a bow a few years into his tyrade, but he just kept running around and somebody else ended up making a knife and killing him. An old woman named me Hero (it turned into Heron Qin) after I repaired a lot of the flooring and made some more food. She may have thought I killed him, given that I had the bow.

There was so much destruction and confusion after everything that I lost all motivation to continue playing for the day and allowed myself to starve at 44.

Last edited by Peaches (2019-07-02 06:59:44)

The Frank to your Cleopatra

#16 2019-07-02 14:59:21

happynova

Brick Qin, I think I was your grandmother, Violeta.

I'm afraid I may also have been responsible for Fouad.  I found him wandering around as a nameless baby, so I named him "foundling" and put him by the fire.  He seemed okay to me, but for all I know, maybe his mom abandoned him for a reason?  Anyway, don't blame her for his survival!

#17 2019-07-04 21:01:52

HimitsuGato

What a happy family reunion!

Board footer