One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-01 17:22:51

The_Llamacorn

Buggy Sword?

So I was trying to kill someone with a sword, but when I Shift + RightClicked I lost connection, then I reconnected and the same thing happened. I lost connection probably like 6 times cause every time I tried to do something with the sword it disconnected me. Finally, I was able to put the sword down, but then when I took a knife and right clicked on the person, who was standing completely still, it just put down the knife. I tried again and the person was still standing still but it still just put the knife down. Then I starved. Has anyone else had problems like this? It was really weird. And my internet was fine and it was obvious that the sword was causing it cause it only happened once I started using the sword and when I put it away I stopped disconnecting.

Noobs are fine, but noobs that don't listen and refuse to learn, get on my nerves. Your ignorance will lead you to Donkey Town one day.

"Hugs from grandma"
-Rose Winter

#2 2019-06-01 17:29:19

Tarr
Banned

Re: Buggy Sword?

No idea what is causing you to crash when trying to use the kill command on people.

In relation to the knife drops you were stabbing at someone who wasn't there (a ghost).

fug it’s Tarr.

#3 2019-06-01 17:56:27

Dodge

I had this bug too, it disconnected me, when i reconnected i could talk but not move, had to wait a minute or so to move again.

I think i got it by clicking repeatedly but not sure.

#4 2019-06-01 22:24:40

pein

i had this bug as a baby born durin a sword fight, it seems if they feed me for a few min i can rejoin later

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer