One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-18 09:30:15

WalrusesConquer

The One Who Got Away

So me and my twin were with an eve camp, we just made some tools a pen was being made and had load of kids. Maybe too many, but wasn't a problem as of yet. All of a sudden an Eve came crashing in!
She looked super excited (/happy) and tried learning oyr language immediately. "Tried" no one reaallly wanted to teach her our words. We asked the eve for her guidence. Many of my family wanted her dead, and we talked to each other. Eventually the Our Eve spoke:
KILL THE EVE
Before dying of old age. My sister started making a bow and all while this was going on the Eve , just had a goofy smile and kept repeating us.

She had a girl. I snatched her baby and ran, hoping she would follow. She didn't and now I was left with a confused baby. I crossed the jungle till we got to a really fruitful place.
I tried talking to her. And here's the thing: she understood

So I raised her till she was big, and decided to leave. I called ger Mia. Mia tried following me back but I knew my family would kill her
"STAY HERE"
Ok
"RHEY WILL KILL YOU"
yes
I left Mia to live, and hoped for her own good she'd stay on her side of the jungle.

TL;DR Just another story I enjoyed of the language update!

Me: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4499711

Eve: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4499804

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#2 2019-05-18 09:57:31

Guppy

Re: The One Who Got Away

Sad to see Mia didnt make it

#3 2019-05-18 19:41:38

DaTrüf!

Lol, I was with you.... Could take no chances with the eve, could lead to genocide in our town

>Me: *writes detailed post on pit bull griefing and details how to prevent it*
>Community: GRIEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 2019-05-18 20:38:35

DestinyCall

Especially if someone recognized you, Datruff.

#5 2019-05-18 20:42:24

Solbusaur

DestinyCall wrote:

Especially if someone recognized you, Datruff.

Hahaaa

Favourite Lives: MrDryer/ChirpChapley (Eva II) Town Nurse (Beth Storm) Ma's Best Li'l Helper (Law Autry), The Latex Lord (Kevin Youree), 60 Years a Blacksmith (Victoire Mom) The Egglord's Apprentice (Thomas II), Big Blood Brother (Dante), Horse racer on doomsday (Lilly Tana)
Profile Picture by MultiLife

Board footer