One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-16 12:14:43

Cookie

Griefer "Toxic"

Hello everyone, I've been lurking for some time in the forums and this is my first post. Today I had a life(?) where I was born to an Eve. She named herself "Demon" (Demonaco), me "Toxic" (Townsend) and said she was Toxic. Then she proceeded to starve herself by repeatedly picking me up, so I also starved and died. A bit later I was Eve, spawned next to a semi-abandoned multi-cultural town, with lots of people from different families and thus languages. Then came Eve Demonaco II with a sword and slaughtered around five(?) people, before being killed herself. Her last words shown in the family tree were "Toxic!!".
So in conclusion, either 1) user Toxic is still the same and hasn't been "reformed" as he claims or 2) someone else is deliberately trying to frame said user by performing "griefy" acts while pretending to be him.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4475325

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4475511

Just to be clear, I don't consider the first experience griefing or anything, just wanted to show the name connection. Also, I know this doesn't interest many people here, I simply thought that someone would like to know if they were accused of others wrongdoings.

Thank you for your time!

#2 2019-05-16 12:22:48

Grim_Arbiter

Re: Griefer "Toxic"

Sounds like a bad frame job but thats me. From what i know about toxic he is actually good at eve and wouldn't starve like that.

I always told toxic his name and image are bigger than himself, so i wouldn't be surprised if its people just continuing the tradition.

Last edited by Grim_Arbiter (2019-05-16 12:27:18)

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

#3 2019-05-16 12:22:53

sigmen4020

I’d go with the second option. Even if he was still griefing I doubt he’d do it so openly, considering the fact that he is seemingly reforming himself. That just seems like a really stupid move to me. It might be DaFalse, I wouldn’t put it past him.

Edit: Also his Eve name is Demons not Demonico. It’s in his sig.

Last edited by sigmen4020 (2019-05-16 12:24:09)

For the time being, I think we have enough content.

#4 2019-05-16 12:44:05

Whatever

Jason wants that we go around an kill other families,
why else did he add war swords, make it so you cant curse other families, make other families talk gibberish and move everyone closer together.

playing the game as it is intended is not griefing, its just playing the game.

#5 2019-05-16 13:38:22

Guppy

I believe there is a way to check that. To be honest, sounds like something Trüf would do

#6 2019-05-16 13:42:55

Toxic
Banned

I wasn’t eve demonaco must have been someone trying to frame me maybe (Dafalse?) but I did end getting some kills today it was because I was in a town surrounded by other towns and swords were everywhere. Then when I died I found out I could eve and spawn near the village again. I had some kids who were killed and then I respawned and restarted but again someone killed me and my kids, I was angry but tried again at this point I was pissed at the sword, and guess what someone mass murder my town again. So I decided to pick up the sword and killed all the families that had killed my kids. Then I had some pvp fight with a guy in discord. It was pretty fun but swords should definetly be nerfed and the new eve update is also broken.

#7 2019-05-16 13:52:12

CatX

Whatever wrote:

Jason wants that we go around an kill other families,
why else did he add war swords, make it so you cant curse other families, make other families talk gibberish and move everyone closer together.

playing the game as it is intended is not griefing, its just playing the game.

Toxic wrote:

I had some kids who were killed and then I respawned and restarted but again someone killed me and my kids, I was angry but tried again at this point I was pissed at the sword, and guess what someone mass murder my town again. So I decided to pick up the sword and killed all the families that had killed my kids. Then I had some pvp fight with a guy in discord. It was pretty fun but swords should definetly be nerfed and the new eve update is also broken.

Yeah... I'm hoping that Jason's understanding of this aspect of the game is evolving, and that he will come up with something brilliant at some point.

#8 2019-05-16 16:20:38

DestinyCall

I'm guessing it is someone being edgy and trying to frame Toxic.   And by "someone", I think we all know who I mean.

#9 2019-05-16 18:21:17

Psykout

Disgusting behavior, and a new sad low for  the perpetrator.

#10 2019-05-17 00:49:18

DaTrüf!

Toxic wrote:

I wasn’t eve demonaco must have been someone trying to frame me maybe (Dafalse?) but I did end getting some kills today it was because I was in a town surrounded by other towns and swords were everywhere. Then when I died I found out I could eve and spawn near the village again. I had some kids who were killed and then I respawned and restarted but again someone killed me and my kids, I was angry but tried again at this point I was pissed at the sword, and guess what someone mass murder my town again. So I decided to pick up the sword and killed all the families that had killed my kids. Then I had some pvp fight with a guy in discord. It was pretty fun but swords should definetly be nerfed and the new eve update is also broken.

XD 'maybe its DaFalse'

I think its time for Tarr to check your lineages

>Me: *writes detailed post on pit bull griefing and details how to prevent it*
>Community: GRIEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11 2019-05-17 03:28:29

MistressZues

DestinyCall wrote:

I think we all know who I mean.

HEAR HEAR!!

Check this out upvote if you agree!!! https://www.reddit.com/r/OneLifeSuggest … heck_this/

Board footer