One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-03 15:05:30

sigmen4020

Adolfo Adolfo Adolfo Adolfo

Who is this person that keeps entering villages to name all kids Adolfo. Not even just their own, they aggressively name everyone Adolfo. I seem to have come across this person way to often in the few games I've managed to play recently. Anyone else have any experiences with this person? Because this person is one of the reasons that I'm now for a change where only one person can have the same name at name at one time. In towns where this persons reigns I fear for the first Adolfo that is inevitably gonna be cursed to high heaven because of some other Adolfos griefing.

Edit: sorry if this seems to be a bit ranty, but this person is beginning to get on my nerves.

Last edited by sigmen4020 (2019-05-03 15:06:23)

For the time being, I think we have enough content.

#2 2019-05-03 15:35:07

alphabetter

Re: Adolfo Adolfo Adolfo Adolfo

oh my god, yes. i played three games in a ROW with them not too long ago, and they kept stealing my kids and naming them. i killed them for it in one life, saw someone else kill them for it for taking their kids in the next, but they didn't seem to learn their lesson, cause the next life, they were still doing it! i ended up quitting playing cause i was sick of them. all they did was stand by the fire and snatch up kids the second they were born to name them adolfo. i dont care if you name all your own kids the same thing, but taking my kids from me before i can even pick them up and naming them? not cool!

i used to name my kids alphabetically. now i just... dont play anymore.

#3 2019-05-03 15:57:57

FeignedSanity

Yeah, I saw a different dummy going around naming all the(ir?) kids lazer. Then complained when lazer VII turned out to be a mass murderer, but lazer I was the one that got cursed. I haven't seen the adolfo guy, but I've seen the lazer guy quite a few times.

I'm just like, no duh, dip shit. What did you expect? lol

Believe you're right, but don't believe you can't be wrong.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Days peppers/onions/tomatoes left unfixed: 120
Do your part and remind Jason to fix these damn vegetables.

#4 2019-05-03 15:59:30

Guppy

I think it was Da Trüf or one of the other griefers, was bragging about this new "griefing methode" a few days ago

#5 2019-05-03 20:44:46

DaTrüf!

Guppy wrote:

I think it was Da Trüf or one of the other griefers, was bragging about this new "griefing methode" a few days ago

yea i take full credit

>Me: *writes detailed post on pit bull griefing and details how to prevent it*
>Community: GRIEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 2019-05-03 20:59:17

MrsDuckGirl

I met this person twice today.

Once I was a brand new baby, a man stole me from my mother and named me Adolfo. I wrote his name down but forgot about cursing him once I was an adult.

Second time, I was a grandma and a girl (Lisa) came to me, saying with her four letters words that a woman was naming kids Adolfo near the fire. I went there, got the kid she just poped out and ran away with him, named him John (sorry baby, it was panic, I was starving and so were you) before I dropped him and fed him. I cursed the woman and she chased me around to know why. I was on my nerves and it was so obvious that I didn't reply. A little bit later and older, Lisa got a knife and stabbed the woman. Of course, some players didn't see the whole scene and cursed Lisa. I was 58, starving, a man asked me who killed, I just had time to say "trust Lisa".

I also found some notes in many towns saying "name your kids/adopted kids adolfo".

If you read this, adolfo lover, I'll keep cursing you if I meet you and if you don't understand why, it's that you're even more stupid than you seem.

#7 2019-05-03 22:54:38

Guppy

DaTrüf! wrote:
Guppy wrote:

yea i take full credit

I actually like this kind of griefing, it makes you "the villain" and is way more creative than "stab women and hide bellows haha"

#8 2019-05-03 23:08:29

1%Spacebar

I haven't seen this before, but I have seen a few notes like "Name your children adolfo" around.

I agree with Guppy, I like this griefing better too.

oh boy *munch munch* these berry bushes *munch munch* are dying. i hope *munch munch* someone will water them

#9 2019-05-04 03:44:22

DaTrüf!

Guppy wrote:
DaTrüf! wrote:
Guppy wrote:

yea i take full credit

I actually like this kind of griefing, it makes you "the villain" and is way more creative than "stab women and hide bellows haha"

xd both my accounts are in donkey town its not me

>Me: *writes detailed post on pit bull griefing and details how to prevent it*
>Community: GRIEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 2019-05-16 09:58:12

Adolfo

DaTrüf! wrote:
Guppy wrote:
DaTrüf! wrote:

yea i take full credit

xd both my accounts are in donkey town its not me

It was me!

Adolfo is god!

#11 2019-05-16 10:11:23

MultiLife

"It was me"
"Ok I curse you"
"It was not me!"
* new account registers *
"It was me! * bad disguise nearly drops off his face *"

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#12 2019-05-16 10:25:18

Adolfo

MultiLife wrote:

"It was me"
"Ok I curse you"
"It was not me!"
* new account registers *
"It was me! * bad disguise nearly drops off his face *"

Who are you wearing?

Last edited by Adolfo (2019-05-16 10:34:46)

Adolfo is god!

#13 2019-05-16 15:43:37

spurofthemoment

Adolfo wrote:

Who are you wearing?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My name's Ash. And yes, I want to be the very best, like no one ever was.

And no, I've never played Pokemon. It just...kinda happened that way.

Board footer