One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-14 21:22:35

Post apocalyptic
Banned

Hawk family

So i was born in the hawk family i was julie i had a peaceful childhood until we got attacked by the louviers so i sow a sword i got it up and killed the enemies to my surprise my first cousin chased me after i killed the enemies telling me that i killed all the family with the war sword i tried to explain to him that i can't kill family with the war sword he didnt listen or idk if he doesnt understand he shoot me with a bow and arrow and when people sow him one of them stabbed him then he tried to explain to people how i killed everyone so apparently he got healed lol even though i can't kill people with a war sword in my family so i was a hero hut i was killed by a noob miri hawk curse you ur a noob

I really love this baby on my display

#2 2019-05-15 01:56:45

spurofthemoment

Re: Hawk family

Thus is life. I understand your frustration though. But don't curse people for being noobs...that's not what the system's for and it'll scare off new, potentially good players down the line.

Unless you don't mean curse them literally and you're just saying it on the forums like "screw you" in which case...yah, that sucks. sad

My name's Ash. And yes, I want to be the very best, like no one ever was.

And no, I've never played Pokemon. It just...kinda happened that way.

#3 2019-05-15 07:19:06

pein

yeah i was in dub fam and found some remnants of haw family and the louvren town at -150 600

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#4 2019-05-15 07:57:29

Hans

i was a louviere and a hawk woman tried to steal from us
then she came back to kill, she got two but was then stabbed herself
i stayed in the town the whole time  but some guys may have went out to get revenge
just so you have context

#5 2019-05-15 12:19:47

Post apocalyptic
Banned

spurofthemoment wrote:

Thus is life. I understand your frustration though. But don't curse people for being noobs...that's not what the system's for and it'll scare off new, potentially good players down the line.

Unless you don't mean curse them literally and you're just saying it on the forums like "screw you" in which case...yah, that sucks. sad

Yes it is a screw you but in more off a classy way for the forums

I really love this baby on my display

Board footer