One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-11 23:53:32

Grim_Arbiter

Resonating Onto Eternity

I support this new map change and have been wanting it for awhile now. YOU HAVE ONE SHOT to make the best of your life and the actions you take have more impact on the world. You now will have always been, and it will have ripple effects on everything. Every single thing now matters and there are not millions and millions of the same thing to be exploited at will everytime. Every dug rock, every iron bar, they all have more worth and meaning. I can even accept the well idea now if we actually can all utilize it together.

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

#2 2019-05-12 05:27:42

pein

Re: Resonating Onto Eternity

average people don't go so far

even 40 was a lot when some of them missing it became 80 anyway
have you seen stats that people die 50 tile from their birth?
lot of them live a life in a 100x100 radius, not that they would move a city that far

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#3 2019-05-12 09:48:03

Grim_Arbiter

Re: Resonating Onto Eternity

Well the world isn't jumping around like crazy now and I'm happy about that

This update has encouraged me to travel outside the village even more than I used to before. I'm eating a lot more out of town, and finding all kinds of loot from bodies. I have also built two roads, one to a well and one to oil. I still haven't learned the diesel engine yet though. I dont want to.

Last edited by Grim_Arbiter (2019-05-12 09:50:49)

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

Board footer