One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-16 17:38:38

pein

Story of the Haak lineage

u9tnN7S.gif

I was born in a big city but too many people, so i suicide, i seen an eve pop up in stdout, but nothing close by.
So i wanted to venture, this town was not suitable for that.
Surprisingly i was born to that eve, i might not been the first, but very early girl so she was protective, i was following her a bit but then was hesitant, i checked the coordintes and see a town straight south, just a bit of west.

Told her city south
she was still holding me, searching for a place, i was older than 5, i spent 2 minutes on coordinates, if she would have left me, i would have been dead, and i was fine with that, but she carried me around, undecided where to settle.
Eve Haak, my mom named me Cameran
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4117064

So she wanted to come, and we started going south with 2 baskets, eating carrots, bananas on the way.
She wanted tolet our sister die, i told her to bring her, but she was confused when we settle and when i told we go to a city she ran away, not sure to die, or to try to eve herself, we never seen her again, but she died.
Next up we had a boy, kind of same time, we needed one basket at least, so we let him die as he didn't follow. The next bro i fed, and i was fertile almost, mom brought her, and we soon arrived to the city, a long way of 1500 tiles
The emberson family was alive, and going, food was scarce and some people died, it was the North town (that time was the north, later someone made one more 200 north)

A blonde girl came to kilns telling that she cracked a vein, and asked for help, i just found myself a set of clothes on a dead person, mom was looking aroudn what to do, bro died soon after.

I took a cart and followed the blondie, we picked out the vein, and filled he two carts, was a pretty good vein.
Later i got my girl born, Greta, she was great, and the only one who stay, she also had only one girl.

Last moments of my life, i made a drill bit, then a draw plate, Embersons had a newcommen setup there.

Somehow the embersons died out and the Haaks survived, next time i came back, we had lot of clothes.
Sadly a lot of griefers too, i was a girl, and died o a bug with the hetuw mode, combined with my phrase expander, where hitting a shortcut, i just ran straight somewhere unable to stop, for like 60 tiles, first time it surprised me so i starved. Next game i didn't starve but was a very annoying thing so i had to abandon playing with that mod . i got a bad habbit of not pressign enter, as awbz will type with any letter.

Anyway, i was born back 3 more times, one time in each city, middle, south, north, each time as a guy.
We had a lot of killers and griefers on the middle, and the water was wasted, the berries were thrown on ground. Second life was a great famine where everyone ran south, or so i thought. Someone made a north city 200 away.

Second life i fixed the water situation with some help, made newcommen well, cistern, filled the cistern, ld guy creating charcoal for us and a girl havign several babies,
Later south town died out.

it seems they died out at gen 53, but the city was lasting like 100 generation.

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer