One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-16 14:07:53

Toxic
Banned

THE DUMB GRIEFER!

I just.... had this thought. So listen this is like a story and some people will understand this and some won’t. There was this person, he loved doing bad stuff and annoying others. He tought other people how to do it, he put up posters on walls explaining how he annoyed people. Then people started to get angry at him. They started to hate him and told him that he shouldn’t be doing these mean thing and definitely not teaching other people how to do them, he laughed at them and said that he was teaching people a new “art”. Then people started to ignore him and people related to him. Anyone who had his last name was ignored by everybody, every town they went to people knew who they were. They were hated worldwide. But they always said their last name. They always said what their last name was and expected people to love them. Yet the smart thing they could’ve done was change their last name so people didn’t target them. They wanted people to know who they were but expected people to like them, but they were just kicked out of the town again and again. This story isn’t based of anyone or on anyone, it’s just what I’ve seen in my experience, hope you understood!

Farewell

#2 2019-04-16 15:07:25

Guppy

Re: THE DUMB GRIEFER!

You forgot to mention that "they" have slain our cettle, poisioned our wells and abducted our young. That is, if your story is meant to be some twisted parralellism for the non griefers hating on the griefers

#3 2019-04-16 15:27:34

Grim_Arbiter

Reminds me of something my friend would say.

"Whether they love you or hate you they still know your name"

But fame and infamy come at the price of privacy and forfeited security.

I know that your not even the worse griefer and a few are even above you, but they keep out of public eye. People are going to hate (or love) because you are the closest thing to a symbol to recognize or example to point a finger at and say "that's what blank looks like!"

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

#4 2019-04-16 16:06:47

InSpace

please keep making a new "I quit post" every 2 days or so forever, thx in advance

#5 2019-04-16 16:58:51

MultiLife

Why would I love someone who loves annoying people and bad stuff?
You're not my brother or sister so I have absolutely 0 interest over loving you in any way or form. I love people who do good, are good and make me feel good. You don't. You make me disappointed because you love bad stuff and annoying others. And I hate being disappointed.

Give me a reason why I should love someone who loves bad stuff or annoying people.

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#6 2019-04-16 17:25:52

Aname

i would love that guy with my whole heart

Eve Gluck! We are the great glucks and we will beat every other dynasty!

Best Gluck linage so far: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4082492

#7 2019-04-16 17:55:22

DestinyCall

MultiLife wrote:

Give me a reason why I should love someone who loves bad stuff or annoying people.

Only a mofobert would love someone like that.

Aname wrote:

Oh no!  >.<

#8 2019-04-16 19:13:14

Aname

DestinyCall wrote:
MultiLife wrote:

Aname wrote:

Oh no!  >.<

you are a mofobert

Eve Gluck! We are the great glucks and we will beat every other dynasty!

Best Gluck linage so far: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4082492

#9 2019-04-16 22:29:07

DestinyCall

Aname wrote:
DestinyCall wrote:
MultiLife wrote:

Aname wrote:

Oh no!  >.<

you are a mofobert

We are all a little bit mofobert, don't you think?

#10 2019-04-16 22:34:43

Toxic
Banned

InSpace wrote:

please keep making a new "I quit post" every 2 days or so forever, thx in advance

I’m not going to make a I quit post every 2 days just because I quit the game. I haven’t quit permanently I’ll maybe com back. I have just quit griefing mostly.

#11 2019-04-16 22:57:18

DestinyCall

So basically the same as my uncle when he decided to quit smoking.

Board footer