One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-04-06 05:35:44

antking:]#

TY

I just want to thank Jason for spending a week with us lesser lings… we usually have minimum contact with you, and its been a nice week to share our ideas... I think others think, too.

"hear how the wind begins to whisper, but now it screams at me" said ashe
"I remember it from a Life I never Lived" said Peaches
"Now Chad don't invest in Asian markets" said Chad's Mom
Herry the man who cheated death

#2 2019-04-06 07:40:06

breezeknight

Re: TY

same here <3

#3 2019-04-06 07:51:26

DestinyCall

Yes, thank you for your time, your patience, and all your hard work.   We appreciate it, Jason.   We really do.

#4 2019-04-06 18:05:59

karltown_veteran

antking:]# wrote:

I just want to thank Jason for spending a week with us lesser lings… we usually have minimum contact with you, and its been a nice week to share our ideas... I think others think, too.

I second that.

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#5 2019-04-06 18:26:41

jasonrohrer
Administrator

Thanks!

A lot of late nights this week, mostly due to my head buzzing with ideas.

I really appreciate having such smart people around to bounce ideas off of.  I'm always astounded by the quality of my audience.  This was true going back to Cordial Minuet and The Castle Doctrine as well.  If people who are way smarter than me are enjoying my games, I must be doing something right...

And the client update isn't out yet (coming in about an hour).... just wait until you see the super cool new feature that it supports.  More fruit of my mania this week.  Actually one of the most exciting additions to the game in a long time....  Clothing pales in comparison, even though it's way more colorful than sun-bleached bones...

ANYWAY:

Tell everyone you know about the game, okay?  wink

(I had a tween girl call me at 6am for tech support last week.  I got up out of bed and walked her through solving the problem (she was stuck on the old corrupted bin_cache bug that caused it to crash before fetching the update fix).  I asked if she had Steam, and she said, "Yes."  But later on said she had an "HP Steam Computer" and actually didn't know what Steam was at all.  At the end of the 10 minute convo, she said, "Oh my god, it's working now!  Thank you!"  It was spring break for her, I think.  I said goodbye, but I forgot to say, "Tell all your friends about this game on Monday, okay?"  I'm sure she would have!)

#6 2019-04-06 20:57:40

Amon

Well Jason, you get the community you cultivate smile There's not many developers that really communicate with their game's playerbase, it's really awesome and thank you for that!

My favourite all time lives are Unity Dawn, who was married to Sachin Gedeon.
Art!!

PIES 2.0 <- Pie diversification mod

#7 2019-04-06 22:21:44

futurebird

Same. It's really exciting to be a part of this process and I'm roping everyone I know in to play. Because if you miss this part of the game growing up you miss the game in a way. It's not static and that is so refreshing.

---
omnem cibum costis
tantum baca, non facies opus

Board footer