One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-29 12:53:42

Toxic
Banned

OPEN LETTER TO THE MODS | I GOT BANNED!

I was recently banned on the discord server, I was using some toxic language in the chat. But apparently this ban was done by only 1 or 2 admins. I’m not sure if there is meant to be a vote or something? But anyways I’m joining the aurora crew. I’m just saying to you pesky mods out there just cause I said some swear words doesn’t mean you guys need to anger out and ban me. The mods are really abusive and I’m pretty sure you need to warn me before banning. I was never given a warning by DM or the actual server. I don’t know the requirements but Booos on you jord. Also I wasn’t the one making those fake accounts and naming them daddy toxic and spamming chat, but a lot of people DM me saying I was doing it! I also do have about 3 other accounts in that discord serves so it really doesn’t affect me. These 3 accounts are really camouflaged so SUCK IT!

#2 2019-03-29 13:35:25

Chard

Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE MODS | I GOT BANNED!

Hi Toxic,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You’ll be pleased to know than your ban was a unanimous decision by the moderators. We operate within very clear guidelines at this point, all laid out in the rules channel, and you were TO’d several times and your behaviour was getting worse. That was your warning. We don’t like to ban people and try to have patience with people, using timeouts as we go where people are going too far. But patience is limited, we have other things to do and will not accept responsibility for managing your behaviour indefinitely.

We’re quite happy for you to have additional accounts at this stage right up to the point that those accounts also break the rules.

Best wishes,
Chard

#3 2019-03-29 22:32:51

BladeWoods

At this point why isn't Toxic banned from these forums too?

#4 2019-03-29 22:34:37

w0wma

dude, by the looks of things you need to take a break from this game. this game is meant for people who arent, as your name says, TOXIC. yeah, griefers flock to any building game but it doesnt mean that its right. plus its obvious that its something on your end that you got banned... not 'shitty' mods. kthx.

p.s if you have extra accounts why are you whining?

#5 2019-03-30 00:59:20

DaTrüf!

BladeWoods wrote:

not cool man

>Me: *writes detailed post on pit bull griefing and details how to prevent it*
>Community: GRIEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 2019-03-30 02:35:03

GreatShawn

Datruf and toxic are teaming up together to destroy the forums! We must stop this wave of obnoxious kid trying to look toxically cool!

#7 2019-03-30 03:05:04

OminousBladeBlank

Toxic wrote:

I was recently banned on the discord server, I was using some toxic language in the chat. But apparently this ban was done by only 1 or 2 admins. I’m not sure if there is meant to be a vote or something? But anyways I’m joining the aurora crew. I’m just saying to you pesky mods out there just cause I said some swear words doesn’t mean you guys need to anger out and ban me. The mods are really abusive and I’m pretty sure you need to warn me before banning. I was never given a warning by DM or the actual server. I don’t know the requirements but Booos on you jord. Also I wasn’t the one making those fake accounts and naming them daddy toxic and spamming chat, but a lot of people DM me saying I was doing it! I also do have about 3 other accounts in that discord serves so it really doesn’t affect me. These 3 accounts are really camouflaged so SUCK IT!

Sucks dude, remember when I got banned for saying your videos are shit? me too. Still are.

What is an ominous blade blank?

It's that blade blank next to the file and short staff you see in a naked toddler's basket.

#8 2019-03-30 03:14:03

Chard

BladeWoods wrote:

It's a fair question. The truth is that Toxic has been behaving himself on the forums, using them as intended. He hasn't been very active here its true but evidence suggests that people behave differently on Discord to how they behave on the forums so let people have a chance. We also try to keep in mind that forum threads are compartmentalised and persistent whereas Discord conversations are (mostly) centralised and transient, which changes the impact of certain kinds of toxic behaviour.

After all, we'd hate to miss comments like this:

Toxic wrote:

Stop open letters lol!

#9 2019-03-30 05:13:19

Stylingirl

So you admit you know you were breaking the rules, yet you're still confused on why you got banned? Users aren't given a warning for every time we consider banning them, they get one warning and if misbehavior continues then the mods hold a vote. Plus, you have been given multiple time outs since we initially warned you about being banned. You are a grown man in your twenties, please start acting like it.

#10 2019-03-30 09:46:00

Toxic
Banned

Stylingirl wrote:

So you admit you know you were breaking the rules, yet you're still confused on why you got banned? Users aren't given a warning for every time we consider banning them, they get one warning and if misbehavior continues then the mods hold a vote. Plus, you have been given multiple time outs since we initially warned you about being banned. You are a grown man in your twenties, please start acting like it.

I’m banned for valid reasons! (SARCASM)
Stylingirl you banned aurora for no reason I believe aurora respect at her! I first thought that she was wrong just lying but I know that you mods like to abuse. Also I think I know why you became a mod. I know what you did to become one. I’m just not gonna say it cause I don’t want to get banned on forums to! Since it seems like you ban anyone who talks against you.

#11 2019-03-30 09:47:33

Toxic
Banned

Chard wrote:
BladeWoods wrote:

It's a fair question. The truth is that Toxic has been behaving himself on the forums, using them as intended. He hasn't been very active here its true but evidence suggests that people behave differently on Discord to how they behave on the forums so let people have a chance. We also try to keep in mind that forum threads are compartmentalised and persistent whereas Discord conversations are (mostly) centralised and transient, which changes the impact of certain kinds of toxic behaviour.

After all, we'd hate to miss comments like this:

Toxic wrote:

Stop open letters lol!

I know I said stop open letters man people don’t understand sarcasm. Chard you don’t gotta be butt hurt at everything man! If I say something and say lol after it, it’s probabaly sarcastic.

#12 2019-03-30 10:10:02

Anandamide

Toxic wrote:
Stylingirl wrote:

Stylingirl you banned aurora for no reason I believe aurora respect at her! I first thought that she was wrong just lying but I know that you mods like to abuse. Also I think I know why you became a mod. I know what you did to become one. I’m just not gonna say it cause I don’t want to get banned on forums to! Since it seems like you ban anyone who talks against you.

What about blah blah blah. Aurora has nothing to do with you. Stylingirl has nothing to do with you. Everyone sees through your bullshit. Your name literally is toxic, and your behavior matches up. No one is buying your woe is me fuckery and its really making you look sad and pathetic to even try it. Quit while youre "ahead" (you're not).

#13 2019-03-30 11:58:20

Toxic
Banned

Anandamide wrote:
Toxic wrote:
Stylingirl wrote:

What about blah blah blah. Aurora has nothing to do with you. Stylingirl has nothing to do with you. Everyone sees through your bullshit. Your name literally is toxic, and your behavior matches up. No one is buying your woe is me fuckery and its really making you look sad and pathetic to even try it. Quit while youre "ahead" (you're not).

Bro really you swore on forums you will get banned! HAHAHAHAH

#14 2019-03-30 12:20:05

Guppy

Toxic wrote:
Anandamide wrote:
Toxic wrote:

Bro really you swore on forums you will get banned! HAHAHAHAH

This would be funny if it wasnt so sad

#15 2019-03-30 12:22:37

Chard

Toxic wrote:
Chard wrote:
Toxic wrote:

Stop open letters lol!

I know I said stop open letters man people don’t understand sarcasm. Chard you don’t gotta be butt hurt at everything man! If I say something and say lol after it, it’s probabaly sarcastic.

Of course I knew you were being sarcastic. I mean your post wasn't even formed as a letter and wasn't directed at the people you said it was too so you were being sarcastic on both sides of this. And just to put an end to this before this chain of people "not understanding sarcasm" before it gets even longer, I'm going to assume you are being sarcastic here too.

On a more serious note, I'm quite unlikely to believe anything you say is an honest opinion at this stage. One of the downsides of the way you represent yourself online is that the default assumption surrounding anything you say will probably be that it is either sarcasm or flamebait.

I'm aware this is unsolicited advice which I try and avoid so instead let me phrase this as anecdotal evidence. I have enjoyed a great deal of personal and professional success in my life, for which I am exceedingly grateful. Every last bit of that success I can trace back to my intention to be kind and sincere in everything I do. Invest in people, friend, it pays dividends in so many wonderful ways. Anyway, I don't expect that observation to change you but maybe you'll think about it. (Edit: And if you don't then maybe some else will...)

Last edited by Chard (2019-03-30 12:24:00)

#16 2019-03-30 13:23:13

InSpace

git bannd lol

#17 2019-03-30 13:48:04

Toxic
Banned

Chard wrote:
Toxic wrote:

Of course I knew you were being sarcastic. I mean your post wasn't even formed as a letter and wasn't directed at the people you said it was too so you were being sarcastic on both sides of this. And just to put an end to this before this chain of people "not understanding sarcasm" before it gets even longer, I'm going to assume you are being sarcastic here too.

On a more serious note, I'm quite unlikely to believe anything you say is an honest opinion at this stage. One of the downsides of the way you represent yourself online is that the default assumption surrounding anything you say will probably be that it is either sarcasm or flamebait. I'm aware this is unsolicited advice which I try and avoid so instead let me phrase this as anecdotal evidence. I have enjoyed a great deal of personal and professional success in my life, for which I am exceedingly grateful. Every last bit of that success I can trace back to my intention to be kind and sincere in everything I do. Invest in people, friend, it pays dividends in so many wonderful ways. Anyway, I don't expect that observation to change you but maybe you'll think about it. (Edit: And if you don't then maybe some else will...)

Dude listen up you were quite calm about this issue. I could stop this if my main is unbanned. If you unban my main account in discord I promise you there will be no more trouble. And if there is it’s just “two easy mouse clicks”

#18 2019-03-30 13:58:35

Anandamide

Toxic wrote:
Chard wrote:
Toxic wrote:

On a more serious note, I'm quite unlikely to believe anything you say is an honest opinion at this stage. One of the downsides of the way you represent yourself online is that the default assumption surrounding anything you say will probably be that it is either sarcasm or flamebait. I'm aware this is unsolicited advice which I try and avoid so instead let me phrase this as anecdotal evidence. I have enjoyed a great deal of personal and professional success in my life, for which I am exceedingly grateful. Every last bit of that success I can trace back to my intention to be kind and sincere in everything I do. Invest in people, friend, it pays dividends in so many wonderful ways. Anyway, I don't expect that observation to change you but maybe you'll think about it. (Edit: And if you don't then maybe some else will...)

Dude listen up you were quite calm about this issue. I could stop this if my main is unbanned. If you unban my main account in discord I promise you there will be no more trouble. And if there is it’s just “two easy mouse clicks”

Stop what? You making whiny posts isnt hurting anyone, its just kinda sad you know. I dont think making demands of the mods is going to do you any favors wink

#19 2019-03-30 15:30:23

w0wma

Stylingirl wrote:

is he really in his 20s? i thought that he was 14 or something. he did mention school testing...

#20 2019-03-30 17:38:54

fragilityh14

i don't use Discord nor am i a moderator on these forums, but from what i've seen, though Toxic's behavior in game is atrocious and he revels in telling us of his horrible exploits, his behavior on the forums has generally been appropriate. Just my two cents.

This is just in response to it being said that Toxic should be banned from the forums.

I'll tell you what I tell all my children: Make basket, always carry food.

Listen to your mom!

Board footer