One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-01-10 05:50:59

MultiLife

Re: Favorite OHOL Character?

meestadogbreath wrote:

and i dont get all this hate for the creepy dude with the long beard and spiky hair ..?? hes a cute kid even if hes got an eerie expression. his beard gives me grunge vibes i love him

What hate...?

startafight wrote:

i fucking hate the ginger man. i played as him n nobody trusted me even tho i was doing so much for sheep n baking my whole life bc i just looked shady. i was tryna clothe some kids n the lady watching em thought i was gonna run n murder em n it made me sad. also when he reaches elder status he looks like a hairy walnut or a tumor... or a tumor on a hairy walnut

Awh. In my recent lives he has made a fenced sheep pen, hauled wild soil/firewood and been a compost master. Usually quiet. I don't understand why his hair thins out like it does at 15. I think that's way too early. He has kinda sad looking expression. But yeah, he isn't the best elder sprite for sure...

Last edited by MultiLife (2019-01-10 05:55:15)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#27 2019-01-10 21:20:39

meestadogbreath

MultiLife wrote:
meestadogbreath wrote:

and i dont get all this hate for the creepy dude with the long beard and spiky hair ..?? hes a cute kid even if hes got an eerie expression. his beard gives me grunge vibes i love him

What hate...?

https://imgur.com/yGDMOXO
this guy ^
everyone is talking about how creepy he looks, and how they dont like him, even though he has a weird expression i still think hes cute! he looks friendly n sweet up until 40. then THATS when he looks really unnerving.
maybe hate wasnt the best word. "disinterest" if you will, lmao

hi, im worth, call me jeremy. i do bits of doodling here and there.
i always watch my children. everyone is worth it.

#28 2019-01-10 21:51:00

MultiLife

meestadogbreath wrote:

https://imgur.com/yGDMOXO
this guy ^
everyone is talking about how creepy he looks, and how they dont like him, even though he has a weird expression i still think hes cute! he looks friendly n sweet up until 40. then THATS when he looks really unnerving.
maybe hate wasnt the best word. "disinterest" if you will, lmao

Yea hate is not the right term, and saying 'everyone is' is a major overdramatization. big_smile I think I was the only one to mention he is my least favorite as I can't read his facial expression; in no way or form would I hate him. smile

Last edited by MultiLife (2019-01-10 21:51:18)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#29 2019-03-23 00:56:39

YannaChan
Banned

My favorites are....

The blonde curly hair girl
Ginger ponytail girl
Black curly hair girl
Black short hair girl with bangs
Black bun girl
Long Ginger girl

Guy with brown curly hair
Guy with black hair and no mustache or beard
Black guy
I don't like a lot of the dude sprites.

Last edited by YannaChan (2019-04-04 00:03:32)

#30 2019-03-23 01:20:57

Portager

During the teenage phase and child phase I think the curly haired Ginger man is probably my favorite character, he just looks so shifty. I always feel like he is looking at me and judging me, lol. Once he gets older, I think he has one of the worst character models though, he looks like a caveman.

My favorite adult character is by far the straight haired ginger woman, she is total waifu material in my book. I also really like curly haired dark skinned woman, and the dark-skinned male just for their all-around warm and friendly appearance.

Last edited by Portager (2019-03-23 01:22:23)

#31 2019-03-23 02:23:05

YannaChan
Banned

Yeah, the girl with the short black hair with bangs is my favorite and I'd date her anytime in OHOL.

#32 2019-03-23 02:32:57

Randomname

I like the red haired ladies but the curly haired white lady looks more like me in real life, right down to the slightly worried/crazy expression.

1078ay8.jpg

#33 2019-03-23 18:47:12

Roblor

AfJivbW.pngI like this character the most
ZEfTWrH.pngThis character I'm fond of as well due to his derp-factor
cHW28HE.pngThis character is also pretty funny, but he becomes totally badass after he's aged  4uldqWM.png
nPUbWXE.pngThis is my least favorite character for some reason

IT PUTS ÞE BERRY IN ÞE BASKET OR ELSE IT GETS ÞE HOSE AGAIN !

Board footer