One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-18 12:38:09

Toxic
Banned

I went to DONKEY TOWN! For the first time!

So today I spawned in a decent village with 2 separate buildings. My mum gave me a bag with knife in it. The other people got freaked out and told her to swap it, I ran but they picked me up and got me. Then when I was 8 I made a knife and went to the main fire. I started doing devious face and pretended to stab people by clicking object underneath them. Then this boy started calling me an asshole. This girl tried to stab me but I used my superior combat skills to get her instead. The towns saved her and like 3 people cursed me. The boy then said that if I don’t leave he will curse me to. I didn’t and he cursed me. Then I dirtied all pads and stabbed him causing 4 more people to curse me (rip)Then while I was on cooldown this other lady tried to stab me but I used my stab avoidiance to go behind another dude and she excidentally stabbed the dude. Then this other girl tried to stab me and I ran north used my combat skills to stab her. Then this guy came and stabbed me while I was with no one. This is my story now I’m in donkey town with 3 hours to pay, wish me luck.

Btw family tree is messed up for some reason so I didn’t post it here.
Wish me luck donkey brothers.

Fuckkk 3 hours of no griefing!

Last edited by Toxic (2019-03-18 12:39:43)

#2 2019-03-18 13:29:06

Guppy

Re: I went to DONKEY TOWN! For the first time!

Why is all you do grief and brag in the forum about it?

and why does everything you post sound like a clickbaity youtube video title

#3 2019-03-18 14:18:11

sigmen4020

I was there when you dirtied all the pads, and I’m glad you ended up in donkey town. Please stay there.

For the time being, I think we have enough content.

#4 2019-03-18 15:11:34

Oblong

You say you went to donkey town for the first time, but you have THREE hours to pay.

Seems suspicious, no?

I don’t talk in-game unless it’s dire.

#5 2019-03-18 15:26:13

Starknight_One

Oblong wrote:

You say you went to donkey town for the first time, but you have THREE hours to pay.

Seems suspicious, no?

Nope. Experienced players have proven it's possible to grief and not be sent to Donkey Town. Just don't do it all the time, and don't be stupid about it. You'll still get some curses, of course, but never enough at any one time to go there. But your lifetime score still goes up, so the first time you do get caught out with enough curses... you'll be there for a bit.

#6 2019-03-18 19:43:58

w0wma

you shouldve gotten a lot longer than 3 hours tbh

#7 2019-03-18 21:13:51

Daffex

w0wma wrote:

you shouldve gotten a lot longer than 3 hours tbh

I agree. For arrogance alone I'd give toxic about 30.

I prefer to call my children after final fantasy characters.
- Love making sauerkraut! - Hate letting kids die.

I miss surnames. Remember surnames?

#8 2019-03-18 23:56:12

hmrka

cant wait till you get out of donkey town so I can curse ya right back into it

I sign my ingame notes as Gio or Truz.
big baby: https://i.imgur.com/ZoLRpb3.png
most kids: https://i.imgur.com/3Vmffb4.png

#9 2019-03-19 00:05:49

futurebird

It's easy to be angry at griefers and want them to be punished, but keep in mind greifers are often trying to punish those around them for perceived wrong and slights. They are giving back to the world what they feel it has given them and the wold has given them pain.

So, shouldn't we try to rehabilitate griefers instead? Instead of a kind of penitentiary in the wilderness why not some kind of enhanced tutorial that taught Good Citizenship, for Toxic? When we leave our young in nurseries with a woman we don't even know can we really be shocked when they turn out to be killers and people who turn the oven in to a kiln?

I propose a camp for troubled youth in OHOL it would be a place to learn to make compost and grow milkweed. Most important it would be a place of love and support to help heal the griefer's soul. Toxic would be the first student.

What is the real source of all of the grief? Let's talk about it together over some stew.

---
omnem cibum costis
tantum baca, non facies opus

#10 2019-03-19 00:38:28

Tarr
Banned

futurebird wrote:

It's easy to be angry at griefers and want them to be punished, but keep in mind greifers are often trying to punish those around them for perceived wrong and slights. They are giving back to the world what they feel it has given them and the wold has given them pain.

So, shouldn't we try to rehabilitate griefers instead? Instead of a kind of penitentiary in the wilderness why not some kind of enhanced tutorial that taught Good Citizenship, for Toxic? When we leave our young in nurseries with a woman we don't even know can we really be shocked when they turn out to be killers and people who turn the oven in to a kiln?

I propose a camp for troubled youth in OHOL it would be a place to learn to make compost and grow milkweed. Most important it would be a place of love and support to help heal the griefer's soul. Toxic would be the first student.

What is the real source of all of the grief? Let's talk about it together over some stew.

He's just a dumb kid who is bored with a game that hasn't changed in nearly a month since we've only had QoL stuff since around the airplane patch which wouldn't have given someone like him content in the first place. Instead of playing a different game like a normal person would he's going out of his way to grief strangers because LUL ECKS DEE.

It's one thing to be an asshat, but no one likes a vocal one. The fact he's going out of his way to stream snipe people to donkey town just adds the icing on the shit cake that is Toxic. It's explicitly why no one would explain to him how the area ban works in his other thread because why help the little shitbag?

Instead of being nice people should ignore the kid crying out for attention on the forums and let himself isolate himself from our little community. Let the bad eggs rot away by themselves like they deserve.

fug it’s Tarr.

#11 2019-03-19 00:49:57

Oblong

Trying to rehabilitate people who are set on their views is pointless.

Not everyone is redeemable.

I don’t talk in-game unless it’s dire.

#12 2019-03-19 01:03:50

GreatShawn

Who is this obnoxious white teenager?

#13 2019-03-19 01:55:18

antking:]#

Oblong wrote:

Anyone can be redeemed! with enough pain and suffering I have seen considerable changes in even the hardest of people! all you have to do is find out what ticks them the most (which could take years) and then focus on that point! #rehabilitate/greifers

"hear how the wind begins to whisper, but now it screams at me" said ashe
"I remember it from a Life I never Lived" said Peaches
"Now Chad don't invest in Asian markets" said Chad's Mom
Herry the man who cheated death

#14 2019-03-19 01:59:03

Anandamide

antking:]# wrote:
Oblong wrote:

Anyone can be redeemed! with enough pain and suffering I have seen considerable changes in even the hardest of people! all you have to do is find out what ticks them the most (which could take years) and then focus on that point! #rehabilitate/greifers

That's fair if you you have enough of a personal connection to warrant spending years rehabilitating an annoying teenager; I feel like most of us don't like toxic enough(or at all) to spend that long on him.

#15 2019-03-19 03:06:15

w0wma

futurebird wrote:

but would it really work? they need to **want** help to be able to become a more acceptable player. you have a good heart for having that idea though. smile

Last edited by w0wma (2019-03-19 03:12:00)

#16 2019-03-19 03:12:43

futurebird

True true. LOL. I just think it was worth at least trying to understand if there is anything to understand.

---
omnem cibum costis
tantum baca, non facies opus

#17 2019-03-19 07:25:06

WalrusesConquer

I thought you were eve smoke? Or eve good? Kek why the change owo

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#18 2019-03-19 11:10:42

JonySky
Website

Toxic wrote:

I used my superior combat skills to get her instead.

Toxic wrote:

I ran north used my combat skills to stab her.

superior combat skills???? in OHOL???? JAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ OMG

or you have become confused about the game forum ... or you are an authentic NOOB that needs a "superior combat skills" in order to kill someone ... that does not say much about you ... who knows! maybe in a few years you can plant a carrot ... but step by step ... remember that you need a "superior farm skill"

Last edited by JonySky (2019-03-19 12:22:06)

#19 2019-03-19 17:53:09

Solbusaur

JonySky wrote:

superior combat skills???? in OHOL???? JAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ OMG

or you have become confused about the game forum ... or you are an authentic NOOB that needs a "superior combat skills" in order to kill someone ... that does not say much about you ... who knows! maybe in a few years you can plant a carrot ... but step by step ... remember that you need a "superior farm skill"

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic. Exaggeration makes good stories

Favourite Lives: MrDryer/ChirpChapley (Eva II) Town Nurse (Beth Storm) Ma's Best Li'l Helper (Law Autry), The Latex Lord (Kevin Youree), 60 Years a Blacksmith (Victoire Mom) The Egglord's Apprentice (Thomas II), Big Blood Brother (Dante), Horse racer on doomsday (Lilly Tana)
Profile Picture by MultiLife

Board footer