One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-02-17 08:30:42

Winkupo
Website

Carry my baby.

I do not know if Jason will read this, but I have this idea in my head for a while and I think it is very useful and necessary:

The idea is to be able to place your babies inside the backpacks (without being able to put items inside once the baby is in there) and also be able to transport babies in carts, cars and airplanes, the babies will occupy a space (like a basket). Ideally you can put the babies in these places until they turn three years old, which is when they can feed themselves, then they can no longer be placed in those places. And that the fact of having a baby in the backpack does not mean that the baby is self-feeding, and obviously the same for cars, cars and airplanes.

#2 2019-02-17 09:18:05

pein

Re: Carry my baby.

put babies in crocks, wells and bone piles big_smile

will not happen, been suggested many times
baby raising should be hard according to jason, even harder than now

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#3 2019-02-17 09:37:27

pedrito confesiones

babies are to big that is why you can put a whole dead animal in a basket but not a single baby in a cart

CoNtEnT

Bottom text

#4 2019-02-17 10:23:24

Peremptive

if you have a baby while out on a horse cart mission, or car mission, you have to abandon it. basically after a certain tech stage you are supposed to abandon  babies you get on the road, which makes no sense.

#5 2019-02-17 14:32:51

CrazyEddie

This rather obvious suggestion has been made approximately over nine thousand times. It's doubtful Jason will ever implement it. He wants children to be a burden; it's a core part of the game.

Board footer