One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2019-02-06 08:29:25

Go! Bwah!

Re: Do you enjoy killing people?

Lu wrote:

It’s like a drug.

You know that feeding an addiction is usually unhealthy, right?

I like to go by "Eve Scripps" and name my kids after medications smile

#27 2019-02-06 08:38:51

Lu

Go! Bwah! wrote:
Lu wrote:

It’s like a drug.

You know that feeding an addiction is usually unhealthy, right?

Of course. But giving into it and becoming a monster is exhilarating and even uplifting at times. smile I'm no longer part of a machine, nor do I have to necessarily separate myself from a village and become an outcast so that everyone can go about their business. I can do as I please and relieve my boredom in a different way than others would usually expect to. I don't have to care for the well-being of others either.

Most of the time I perceive the world in-game in a different way as I give into my urges. People aren't my neighbors and family anymore when this happens, but rather are playthings and prey for me to toy with and break. Other times, I see some of them as useless weeds that must be culled.

Is it unhealthy? Yep.

Is it a horrible thing to do? Yep.

Do I myself personally get fun from this? Yep.

Last edited by Lu (2019-02-06 08:57:46)

#28 2019-02-06 08:39:29

Nepumuk

Actually a few days ago my eve camp got trolled into extinction very subtly over an extended period of time by someone just 'misplacing' bowls and tools over and over and other stuff and it was the worst thing ever. Almost an hour looking to find the perfect spot, then a whole hour spent running back and forth and getting absolutely nothing done because that person was always a step ahead of me. I didn't know for sure what was happening, just that someone had to be screwing with me. When I finally gave up and said I'm gonna die that person came up and said "oh btw I was the troll that fucked your camp". It was so disheartening, realizing that I and everyone else had just collectively wasted hours of game time failing just so this person could be entertained.
So yes, this feeling of people lurking in the shadows is kinda of a real thing to me now and your post just confirmed it.

And I don't wanna prove or disprove to griefers that my will cannot be broken. That is literally not part of the game I play and if that's what this game ends up being about then I'm out.

I am Eve Speed.

#29 2019-02-06 08:55:45

Lu

Nepumuk wrote:

Actually a few days ago my eve camp got trolled into extinction very subtly over an extended period of time by someone just 'misplacing' bowls and tools over and over and other stuff and it was the worst thing ever. Almost an hour looking to find the perfect spot, then a whole hour spent running back and forth and getting absolutely nothing done because that person was always a step ahead of me. I didn't know for sure what was happening, just that someone had to be screwing with me. When I finally gave up and said I'm gonna die that person came up and said "oh btw I was the troll that fucked your camp". It was so disheartening, realizing that I and everyone else had just collectively wasted hours of game time failing just so this person could be entertained.
So yes, this feeling of people lurking in the shadows is kinda of a real thing to me now and your post just confirmed it.

And I don't wanna prove or disprove to griefers that my will cannot be broken. That is literally not part of the game I play and if that's what this game ends up being about then I'm out.

A similar thing happened to me before recently where I was an eve where I spent a good half hour running around with two daughters in two until we miraculously found an abandoned village with tools, crops, sheep, iron, and everything else we could have ever wanted. When I had my third daughter and was teaching her how to farm for the first time, my eldest daughter suddenly came back into the settlement and shot my second oldest and favorite daughter with a bow and arrow. I quickly picked up my remaining daughter and ran to another nearby smaller abandoned settlement surrounded by banana trees that we found and left her there when she was able to fend for herself while I went to confront the treacherous older daughter with my own bow and arrow set. Alas, it was a futile effort as we both shot our arrows but missed followed by her pelting me with a flurry of snowballs and watching me die. Her last words to me were "Haha, I killed your family". I was pretty infuriated, and hoped that my youngest daughter was safe in the place that I put her in. When I checked the family tree later though, I found that they both starved to death. sad

I think that for you, you might be better off playing on someone's private server instead of the main griefer filled big servers. I'm fairly certain there are a few sizable ones with friendly people that were mentioned on this forum and the reddit forum not too long ago. I could be wrong though!

Last edited by Lu (2019-02-06 08:58:26)

#30 2019-02-06 09:46:59

Portager

I believe that this discussion demonstrates a much larger issue at hand with this game.

There are simply not enough people role-playing, and the ones who do roleplay often get a lot of flack for it. My theory is that this lack of role-playing leads people to get bored, and so they make their own rp as a murderer/griefer.

When I think about it, all of my most memorable games have featured role-playing. Sure, I get more done when I just put my head down and work, but that gets old and repetitive. It is much more fun to be the uncle that adopts a discarded baby, or in the group of siblings who leave town and build their own society, or the quirky aunt who writes letters about child rearing. In those lives it is still possible to get things done, and have fun, without resorting to societal destruction. Some people will still grief regularly, but if more people rp, I suspect that many more would-be griefers can be assuaged.

#31 2019-02-06 09:51:09

Nepumuk

Lu....so what you are saying is that you and other griefers messed up the player experience so hard that a well meaning player like me cannot enjoy the official servers anymore and need to move to private servers instead. That's pretty fucking sad you know.

I am Eve Speed.

#32 2019-02-06 09:59:33

Lu

Nepumuk wrote:

Lu....so what you are saying is that you and other griefers messed up the player experience so hard that a well meaning player like me cannot enjoy the official servers anymore and need to move to private servers instead. That's pretty fucking sad you know.

Yep. What other recourse is there to take? It’s only natural to either endure, move, or leave when things have gotten up to this point without Jason seriously addressing this issue. I sympathize with you, but hey what can you really do? Nothing I do or won’t do will change anything. I have no control over other griefers. Shrug.

Or better yet.....become one of us. smile Oh sure, you might have thoughts of being better than devolving into degeneracy like many of us have, but I for one say don’t knock it till you’ve truly tried it. smile

Last edited by Lu (2019-02-06 10:01:37)

#33 2019-02-06 10:09:48

Nepumuk

I agree with you and I am just trying to name the situation as is so that Jason can be made aware of it and be given the opportunity to change things. I don't think he will and if that ruins the game that is indeed on him, not you or other griefers. That's the main point here for me.

I don't want to become one of you cause I sincerely don't enjoy causing other people discomfort, it's a disgusting feeling, I hate it. The thing that gives you joy makes me feel bad, so no thank you.

I am Eve Speed.

#34 2019-02-06 13:35:00

JonySky
Website

true ... the game has been stagnant for some time and although there are new objects to be crafted, it has become boring ... I guess it is because these last objects do not serve as much / nothing and are extremely difficult to build
inevitably people get frustrated, get bored and decide to kill other players ...

the players that we have many hours in the game, we have already created almost everything hundreds of times! and we have little to do ...

RPGs bore me and the creation of religions is a stupidity that can not stand more than 2 or 3 generations

I have also murdered and called my friends the bears to "clean" villages of sponges, noobs and idiots, I have also used snowballs and various techniques to starve the population ... but honestly this is not the same solution to make this game more fun

I think the best option is to stop playing until some weekly update provides some new mechanism really useful and affordable for all

OHOL should not become a game for PVP ... it does not make sense in my head ...

#35 2019-02-06 16:30:25

hmrka

Uhh killing babies is a shitty thing to do. Atleast wait till I grow up so we can fite 1v1, When im baby I can't even feed myself ffs. I met two baby killers and both were annoying, going out into the woods (both were female) and standing there ~30 mins getting kids and stabbing them all, it was just boooring. First one I met got rekt by a boar and came into village confessing what she did. My younger sis pulled out her knife and was about to stab her, but boar wound killed the bby killer before she could. Also It's rude to lineage ban babies! Not a problem to me since I have a few people I can twin with to go back into town and stab yo ass, I just feel sorry for all the newbies getting stabbed sad I met a really nice newb in Canada (in game, not actual canada. It was town name) and she took care of my babys!

Other than that chasing down griefers and protecting cities is pretty fun. I suck at pvp so mostly im the one getting stabbed lmao. But! When I do manage to catch them it's satysfying. I'm a bit reckless sometimes, one time I stabbed a guy because he refused to make pies and kept making bread... so Yeah. great reason. He was a dik to me tho so he deserved it, even if my mom disowned me later, then killed. Killing ppl who annoy me and run around with loaded bows/knife in hand around city deserve a quick stab. Of course I warn them first, or just stalk them a bit around town, to see if they're just a noob, a troll, or both. Did that to an annoying dude recently, he standed behind wall and tried to shoot me with his bow. He was like "murderer!" when I ran at him with my knife in hand. And as I hid behind tree right next to him people asked him where is killer but he didn't anserw lol. My mom accused my twin bro of doing it when he literally didn't have any weapon. Later mom chased me with loaded bow hahah, I would stab her for that, but decided not to - she was pretty fun. We later joked that it was "exercise". Mum also called my few younger brothers useless rip.
me: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=3254488

I have had quite a few fun experiences messing with towns and the people in it, but I'm not exactly proud of them haha, so I won't share like you did. Not that I'm ashamed of doing these things, just don't want ppl attacking me here for that. However, wholesome lives, where I get baskets of iron into town, finish oil, make daniell cells, help people make car and planes... they are much much better and more fun than chasing down griefers life after life. But that's just how I feel about it. Even If I was a bastard sometimes I never was in donkey town so I guess im not that bad..

I sign my ingame notes as Gio or Truz.
big baby: https://i.imgur.com/ZoLRpb3.png
most kids: https://i.imgur.com/3Vmffb4.png

#36 2019-02-06 17:07:08

fragilityh14

I never ever kill people. I think the only time I've ever done it someone was quitting and asked me to and i did it out of curiousity. Another time a son asked me to kill him because he was bored and I wouldn't then he came back and got me trapped in the bakery and killed me when he was older.

I never do anything to intentionally mess up other players' experience. It isn't in my nature.

Before I left, in June or July, the killing was so bad i avoided all the civs and just tried to set up new camps in the woods, almost every game. I generally taught my kid we were hiding from civilization

i suppose, in a way, it's shitty to let a mom raise you then run off, but I don't really care what my kids do. I try to never steal more than a bowl, preferably of stew, from camp when i go. They're really not scarce in a functioning civ, and makes getting started massively easier, because you can make a small berry farm before a fire.

Still, i do understand the boredom, i'm a total workhorse in this game, and it often doesn't create any good results, and I do wonder the point, as I'm basically just laboring in a game. At the same time, the problems of human interaction are pretty fascinating, which is part of the point of the entire game.

I may be learning things about myself, though mostly that I'm like the prophet Jeremiah.

I think this airplane/teleport aspect will ultimately do a great deal to balance the game and keep it interesting, actually having long distance exchanges.

I'll tell you what I tell all my children: Make basket, always carry food.

Listen to your mom!

#37 2019-02-07 09:58:06

elemental_slim

Léonard wrote:
Bob 101 wrote:

I haven't regretted purchasing an alt account to get past lineage bans.

I think when you start paying for a game twice for the only purpose of griefing we should not be afraid to call this an obsession.
Reading the OP also really felt like reading the confession of a psychopath, that was surreal.

I mean, if the game isn't enough for you anymore, if you're bored, why not just quit it?
If you like combat that much, why not play a PVP game?
No, you just have this weird obsession with having fun at the expanse of others.

Lu wrote:

When I was born as an eve, I immediately made a bow, ate a varied diet, and stayed in a temperature agreeable area. Then I waited for my children to be born. As soon as they were born, I shot them and cried out "BLOOOOOOOD!" or "FOR THE BLOOD GOD!". Because they were babies, they were helpless and couldn't curse me, and I could watch them die in confusion or numb acceptance. I did this until I was too old to bear any more children. This was pretty fun after my old methods got boring.

Especially this.
I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not the kind of guy to be attached to pixels on my screen and roleplay saying I love my kids.
But this is purely pointless.
You do know babies will simply get reborn to another mother after that?
If it were me I wouldn't even bother trying to curse you, I'll just get reborn to someone who actually wants to play the game with me.
Are you sure you don't have just some sort of weird gore fetish?

Maybe you're just yet another toxic roleplayer trying to roleplay as a serial killer/psychopath.
Either way this does confirm that experienced players can simply start being griefers out of boredom and I'm hopping CrazyEddie's suggestion for the curse system is implemented so that we can get rid of griefers like you.

Yeeees! I felt the same way.

Lu, you need to go work out and get them happy endorphins pumping through ya!

#38 2019-02-07 11:08:37

Lu

elemental_slim wrote:
Léonard wrote:
Bob 101 wrote:

I haven't regretted purchasing an alt account to get past lineage bans.

I think when you start paying for a game twice for the only purpose of griefing we should not be afraid to call this an obsession.
Reading the OP also really felt like reading the confession of a psychopath, that was surreal.

I mean, if the game isn't enough for you anymore, if you're bored, why not just quit it?
If you like combat that much, why not play a PVP game?
No, you just have this weird obsession with having fun at the expanse of others.

Lu wrote:

When I was born as an eve, I immediately made a bow, ate a varied diet, and stayed in a temperature agreeable area. Then I waited for my children to be born. As soon as they were born, I shot them and cried out "BLOOOOOOOD!" or "FOR THE BLOOD GOD!". Because they were babies, they were helpless and couldn't curse me, and I could watch them die in confusion or numb acceptance. I did this until I was too old to bear any more children. This was pretty fun after my old methods got boring.

Especially this.
I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not the kind of guy to be attached to pixels on my screen and roleplay saying I love my kids.
But this is purely pointless.
You do know babies will simply get reborn to another mother after that?
If it were me I wouldn't even bother trying to curse you, I'll just get reborn to someone who actually wants to play the game with me.
Are you sure you don't have just some sort of weird gore fetish?

Maybe you're just yet another toxic roleplayer trying to roleplay as a serial killer/psychopath.
Either way this does confirm that experienced players can simply start being griefers out of boredom and I'm hopping CrazyEddie's suggestion for the curse system is implemented so that we can get rid of griefers like you.

Yeeees! I felt the same way.

Lu, you need to go work out and get them happy endorphins pumping through ya!

Does chasing after my prey as they try to zigzag away from me, and throwing snowballs count?

As for the comments about babies, well.....you can't deny they're really tempting and easy targets to play with right? smile There's nothing forcing me to play fair with them, they should be glad enough that they can run away at the very least.

Personally I'm not one to initiate an RP, but when I go along with someone who wants to on a whim, I find my experience slightly more enjoyable.

Lately I think playing with bears is getting a bit too predictable, so I'd like to try something new with animals that I have in mind.

Last edited by Lu (2019-02-07 11:14:58)

#39 2019-02-08 11:55:52

elemental_slim

...I don't think it is a good idea to get your mind confused by getting happy endorphins released while actively griefing others through psychopathic game play. Just worried about your well being.

Also, ha, I would not count e-sports as a workout. Unless, every time you kill a players character you do, maybe, seven sit-ups. (used to do this when I played black-ops zombies.. except it was every time I was knocked down I would do a set.)

#40 2019-02-08 17:58:55

disoculated

When someone writes something like this it's a blatant request for attention.  "Look at me, look at what I've done, I matter!  Even if I couldn't make you notice me in game." 

It's not worth commenting on.  So they try really hard to make a game less fun for other people and some of us have to log back in sooner than 60 minutes.  Yawn.

#41 2019-02-08 18:31:15

Léonard

disoculated wrote:

When someone writes something like this it's a blatant request for attention.  "Look at me, look at what I've done, I matter!  Even if I couldn't make you notice me in game." 

It's not worth commenting on.  So they try really hard to make a game less fun for other people and some of us have to log back in sooner than 60 minutes.  Yawn.

Yes, I know that as well.
The problem however is that people do notice the griefers because you just encounter them extremely often.
And that's because there is a problem with the current curse system that needs to be addressed.
There's also many easily griefable mechanics in the game that need to be addressed as well (snow).
Like with the recent change to freestanding Newcommen towers for example. You can now remove them if they don't have the kit installed yet which pretty much fixed the griefing.

Portager wrote:

I believe that this discussion demonstrates a much larger issue at hand with this game.

There are simply not enough people role-playing, and the ones who do roleplay often get a lot of flack for it. My theory is that this lack of role-playing leads people to get bored, and so they make their own rp as a murderer/griefer.

When I think about it, all of my most memorable games have featured role-playing. Sure, I get more done when I just put my head down and work, but that gets old and repetitive. It is much more fun to be the uncle that adopts a discarded baby, or in the group of siblings who leave town and build their own society, or the quirky aunt who writes letters about child rearing. In those lives it is still possible to get things done, and have fun, without resorting to societal destruction. Some people will still grief regularly, but if more people rp, I suspect that many more would-be griefers can be assuaged.

I think it's the absolute opposite.
I think there are many griefers like Lu in this game exactly because roleplaying exists.
Just to make my point, here's some quotes of interest:

Lu wrote:

I like killing females rather men most of the time as I can bask in the feelings of horror and despair that the villagers exhibit as they realize I’ve doomed their village, or that I’ve killed someone they’ll never likely meet again with the same relationship they had before.

And here it is literally laid out in front of you:

Lu wrote:

So to answer your question, why do I play OHOL for death when there are other games where I can kill people?

Simple, the people I kill have investment and close/familial bonds in this game. When I have the opportunity to destroy that in an instant and watch them despair/get exasperated/ rage, it tickles my ingame heart and makes me wanna do more. It’s like a drug. I don’t think most people can sympathize until they REALLY try it.

Roleplayers in general are seen as an easy target by griefers. It's a guaranteed negative feeling for them. An easy prey, if you will.
As disoculated pointed out, these people fundamentally need the attention you're giving them.
Otherwise they might as well be non-existent.

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the whole birth mechanic in this game. I absolutely love what Jason accomplished here and it is unprecedented.
Being born as a baby to a mother, watch yourself and others around you age and eventually die.
And the whole thing is executed masterfully, people are basically anonymous in the game, you only know them by how they are related to you.
It's beautiful. But for me the whole thing stops at calling those people my mom or my brother or whatever.
Because in the end, it's just that. Strangers on the internet. I can't feel anything towards them.

Think of it this way, what if I'm born to a mom who is a griefer who tries to kill everyone?
Well, please, do kill my mom as quickly as possible (and possibly rescue me afterwards)!
I won't and shouldn't feel sad for such a thing.

I also find your theory interesting.
You say people get bored because there is no roleplay.
I expect it's the opposite. People likely get bored first and then turn to roleplaying and rely on their imagination rather than on the game's content to fight off boredom.
And if they don't like roleplaying then maybe they will turn to griefing or if they don't enjoy that either they will likely quit.

#42 2019-02-08 19:42:47

apereason

the problem is, doing these kinds of things ruins the game for people. In that sense, for me at least it makes me not want to do those things. I can ignore griefs like the occasional bored-noob stabbing or baby sacrifice but some take it too far like this
http://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=5199
Elaborate murder plans to kill people off for no reason, "Misplacing" all of the items, Griefs Etc.

Honestly this stuff is mean and is only entertaining for the person doing it. I'd say that the majority of the people who play the game hope to experience a short life where they can improve the village in a good way before they die. Which includes fighting the occasional person who tries to destroy the game for the rest of us.

Part of the fun in the game is bringing people to justice for their actions.

Last edited by apereason (2019-02-08 20:51:40)

#43 2019-02-08 23:11:10

zach

Just want to let everyone who sees this know that the Lu posting on the forum is NOT the person named Lu on discord. Either it's a sad coincidence or the discord Lu is being framed for things he hasn't done. As his fiancé I can confirm that i do not know who the forum Lu is. Thank you !

#44 2019-02-09 03:07:30

Lu

disoculated wrote:

Hmm, I think more so than attention......I found it really weird that many of the topics on this forum addressed the victims of murders and their experiences rather than the experiences of a murderer themselves. Rather than sharing my experiences to simply increase my e-peen like an idiot by solely showing off how I conduct various methods of murder, I think I intended for people to see what a murderer like me was thinking and the circumstances that led me into doing so. And hey, people seem interested enough. I think it's a bit crude that you simplify all the efforts put into murder as a simple call for attention rather than me liking the experience of killing itself and what it entails, but hey that's one type of viewpoint I suppose. I suppose your experiences with killing someone thus far have only involved only simple methods such as shooting, stabbing, or snowballing people instead of something more elaborate that fills you with great satisfaction when all the pieces fall into place? For instance in one of my lives, I loved to raise a bunch of pitbulls to maul many people while the bystanders were confused and were trying to figure out what was going on. If so, then it's understandable you'd only end up thinking that.

As for the attention thing, well..... I can't fully deny that I like the type of horrified attention from my victims since their reactions give me joy. But then again, you could say that many people aside from myself like attention in general from doing nonviolent activities and their reactions from others when they do so. If a son learns how to farm well for first time from their mother, they'll like the praise their family gives them. If a smith crafts tools for those in need, they don't deny the gratitude given to them by those who requested those tools do they? "But these methods don't involve ruining the game for others!" you might say but hey, attention is attention in the end if we really boil it down, right?

Last edited by Lu (2019-02-09 03:19:52)

#45 2019-02-09 09:14:24

Nepumuk

Like it or not, this thread is actually helpful in understanding griefers, at least for me. This guy does what he does anyway, he only chooses to explain it to us. It's not like he would grief less if this thread didn't exist. You can hate what he does, but the game ultimately allows him to play like this and he's just pointing it out to us. That's my take on it.

I am Eve Speed.

#46 2019-02-10 17:42:51

mensrea

I was watching a great youtube channel if you like to watch mostly uncut gameplay. There was a murder, and I'm glad this thread exists because it allows me to share this hilarious experience of my first non-(baby/idle) or legitimate killing of another.

My first pvp experience was some of the best gameplay in any game I've ever experienced. I was wandering through the grasslands as you do, looking for milkweed so I could make myself some clothes. Now, I had just had a bad experience with someone lying about where the rabbits were. I'm not sure why they would, they were fully clothed and backpacked. But, this person had said SouthEast and I went there and there were no rabbits. BTW, once you go about 2 biomes in an intercardinal direction you could miss a biome to either direction of your travel. So, how do you give directions in this game? Shouldn't it be compass direction and range?

So as I was going through the forest  to get milkweed for the clothes I wanted to be wearing when I died this life, I came across a fully clothed and backpacked girl. And, she got stung by mosquitos.

I go up to her with my pie, ready to save her when she needs to be fed. So, she's like, help me. And I fed her once.

I don't know why but all her clothes, backpack, and knife were on the ground. In my experience running into mosquitoes would cause me to drop carried item, usually a basket, and be unable to perform interactions, and lose most of my food bar all at once. Anyway, I just wanted to roleplay a little bit, but I think it got out of hand.

Because her clothes and knife were on the ground, I decided to tease her a bit. You know, how brother and sisters annoy each other. I picked up the knife and chased her around with it. Well, she grabbed a bowl of food that she had and I heard eating noises, alerting me to the fact that running around in the grasslands leads to a quick death without a supply of food. And, in my hands was her knife.

Well, to pick up my pie and not starve I would have to drop the knife. That would never do, I'm sure she is angry and would pick up the knife as soon as I dropped it.

Then I was like, oh this is funny, I should also steal her clothes.

To steal the clothes I would have to drop the knife, and then she could get it. Well, she had to pick up a bowl to eat some food or she was going to starve. I used the opportunity to take a couple pieces of clothing and put them on. Now, I had to eat. But at least I had something out of the ordeal. I took the last of the food out of a basket, a pie with a few servings, and started running. Well, she picked up the knife and chased after me. Like, it was all a joke lady. I was going to give her stuff back. There was just about no food because it was so cold in the grasslands and it had been picked pretty clean.

So I keep running for my life back to camp, because I am going to bank on the fact that the townspeople won't take kindly to somebody chasing somebody else with a knife.

Eventually I make it to camp wearing a fur loincloth and fur hat and nothing in between. And it's almost completely empty. So I tend to a few things in the camp, while trying to determine what resource has caused the population downfall.

I figure, there's gotta be a girl around somewhere making babies while out gathering. Eventually, there are a handful of men gathered in the town square. They begin chatting about the lack of women. And I'm like, yea you're right. I realize she must have starved on her way back to camp. And I'm like, see what I'm wearing? I have a funny story for you guys.

I proceeded to tell them the story I'm telling you. I realize I was basically involved in the death of a child-rearing age woman who could have saved the camp.

I mean, in a camp of the size it was, I would expect there to be multiple birthing mothers at all times. I tell these men like it's hilarious, because the pvp was pretty intense. Look, if she had either picked up the knife and not chased me with it, or never picked it up I would have returned her to normal and fed her the last slice of my pie.

So, as I'm standing there telling my story, a guy pulls a knife and stabs me. I guess that's fair. I did contribute to the failure of the town. But really, it was that bitches fault. She killed her own self. I didn't make her chase me with the knife.

#47 2019-02-11 23:22:26

Go! Bwah!

Nepumuk wrote:

Like it or not, this thread is actually helpful in understanding griefers, at least for me. This guy does what he does anyway, he only chooses to explain it to us. It's not like he would grief less if this thread didn't exist. You can hate what he does, but the game ultimately allows him to play like this and he's just pointing it out to us. That's my take on it.

"OHOL attracts psychopaths because it relies on cooperation and cooperative societies are easy targets, and there aren't effective countermeasures."  It's an old story, pretty dull.

Last edited by Go! Bwah! (2019-02-12 04:40:15)

I like to go by "Eve Scripps" and name my kids after medications smile

Board footer