One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-12-12 02:08:50

karltown_veteran

Re: (potential) Megathread: Recap Your Last Life

You don't want to know

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#27 2018-12-12 18:52:01

Solbusaur

...but I do

Favourite Lives: MrDryer/ChirpChapley (Eva II) Town Nurse (Beth Storm) Ma's Best Li'l Helper (Law Autry), The Latex Lord (Kevin Youree), 60 Years a Blacksmith (Victoire Mom) The Egglord's Apprentice (Thomas II), Big Blood Brother (Dante), Horse racer on doomsday (Lilly Tana)
Profile Picture by MultiLife

#28 2018-12-27 09:47:45

WalrusesConquer

I was but a humble worker. My mother, my uncle and I lived in an empty city. It was full of everything! I spent my childhood exploring old ruins and tidying up. My mother gave birth to my sister, and passed on her crown to her.
She was the Queen.

Now, I continued working in the bakery and taught my son Leo how to make pies, when he fell sick. He couldn't move, only cabable of sleeping and eating. I fed him and his sister and proceeded to make a snowman, so  Leo could see something Nice when he woke up.

I went back to the berry patch and saw my Queen give birth to a beautiful baby girl. Unfortunately the lil mite had been brought out too soon, and died in her mother's arms. Our queen spiraled into madness, relaying on her son to feed her, not wanting to drop the corpse. I stepped in and asked her Majesty to see my snow man.

To my surprise she accepted, so she and her son went to inspect my work. Pablo begged her some more and after telling her the story of my son. She put the bones down.

I started delaying by age and realised that only my daughter could have kids. I prayed to the Lord to turn Pablo into capable woman, who can have a baby girl. And then my granddaughter jumped into the screen. MY GRANDDAUGHTER.

OUR PRAYERS HAD BEEN ANSWERED!!!
Goodluck sorrows: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=2557091

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#29 2018-12-27 09:49:49

Greep

Here's 115 lives xD  *d for interest level.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/595690/d … 983904268/

Likes sword based eve names.  Claymore, blades, sword.  Never understimate the blades!

#30 2018-12-29 17:42:42

VixieVixen

I was born into a town that was doing well, no issues or shortages as far as I could tell. My mother Faud Knight told me mental illness ran in the family and that if I hear voices I should throw myself of a ledge, to save everyone else. I agreed. She said that she wanted to sacrifice people and I said I was ginger so I am usually the first to be sacrificed. But she said I have no soul so I am safe.
I lived my life normally until my mother became old. She realised she hadn't named me and as I explained that I can still be named someone else named me berry. She started ranting some racist stuff which apparently everyone else had heard many times before. As she died people around me sighed with relief saying "Faud is finally dead". A man Mark told me about how she had tried to steal him to sacrifice when he was a baby. We bonded and became gay lovers.
Town was down to two fertile women. And one of them went afk/glitched. We fed her and she still had children. We fed them in the berry farm. We had three kids together Tidus, Junior and Epic. We never had our wedding but we died together in the berry farm satisfied that we had helped to repopulate our town.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=2592487 Myself - Berry
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=2592487 - Mark and his sister (Our surrogate)

My Eve Name is usually Fanta or Vix
Kids names: Legacy, Future, Amazing, Goddess, Beautiful, Destiny, Mercy, Liberty
Planet or Fruit Names
Nadia, Emma, George, Kayla, Lily, Freya, Hayley, Harriet, Harry, Hunter

Board footer