One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-12-01 09:47:55

pein

weird life

it was weird by default, but after seeing the family tree even weirder

i born to a mom who i thought is an eve, she chose a place with lot of cacti, few ponds and bit further from a green biome
i seen one girl who died shortly after
actually i was 8th kid and mom was a lone mom who escaped gen 3 not eve

my sis wanted to move but she died after getting one rope, my mom popped kids and being a guy i couldn't stay too far from them

i got a kiln made, mom helped a bit but she was slow
i got the tools and the first pouch
then a sis was surviving enough, i fed her few times , and with one bowl i showed her to make a berry bowl
in meantime i made more bowls, pouch noozle, then got a few iron and i found a pond near a jungle, right next to desert, right next to green biome, like 70 tiles from home so i thought better to make there a kiln and smith without babies

a nice, emily was born, and later she wanted to gather iron
was quite easy to make a pack and i made mine, but i didn't planned to spend more time with snaring
i told i got some NÉ and she instead of taking stuff up there, which was made by me, fire tools and bellow (even had extra pouch)
she brought down the 3 iron
with babies and 50 tiles next to branches  i knew it would take a while to make axe, while they cooking eggs and makign oven and even more babies pop so i told i gonna make an axe and come back a bit later
she as a dumb teenager was pissed cause i didn't supported her plan of smithing on the noobcamp we had, basically anna made some berry bushes and others extended with faraway soil

so later she came and took the bellows and started running around with it
i made that and i wasn't angry or mad, i just felt she is pathetic, with zoomout mod and pack full of food i followed her easily and i knew i can take it back, or she starves if doesn't stop
she run in circles then she tried to starve me in ice biome NE
but i had berry in my apck, i was even eating on the way
like 2 min away so like 300 tiles? NÉ she died, and i seen a nice eve camp in desert edge with bowls, plates, basic tools and a berry farm

i went back with bellows and made axe and shovel head
and then argued with others why i cursed her
they were keeping up the fire i made which is impressive, considering i had the hatchet further away
so like the 7 kindling i had at home
eventually i seen too many female and they don't really want to help
so i kidnapped a blushing baby girl, and she came with me silently, i gave her my seal skin and took to my forge, she grew up shortly, i made her yum bonus big_smile so was easy kidnap, then told her to follow and i took the iron with me
i elft an axe in old camp and chopped a few trees, also brought back the fire tools, so they can at least make fire and better food, they had an oven going but i don't think it will last much when no soil near and only few ponds, no iron

i ran trough the ice with great niece and left her at the other camp, she was happy to stay there and she had better chances of survival than between 8 other females

so i took the bellows to, they could make new easily with pouch and the clay left, and if i run for it and no one gives a fck about retrieving it, might as well keep it
now in family tree i sen an old guy who killed some twins from other eve, brewington
and our line is split on mom

i don't think its that camp, it was going for like 7 gen, also the girl i kidnapepd had sons and died already so the knowledge is lost, but she says she got iron, so hopefully she found my tools and pack

there can be kids alive i don't see so hopefully the 3? families reconnect

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=2148598

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer